Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos (39111 Views)

Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects / Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Hideout Raided In Rivers,3 Rescued, 2 Human Skulls Recovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos by Barzinime(m): 8:06am On Mar 19
Once again ,you have shown yourself to be stupid.
They were supposed to be forming sophisticated or what?
Won't engage someone with your minute sense of reasoning again.
Evercurious:

And who told them to forget their language? Why not act with common sense when you know you are not just talking to people of your tribe only... Use your head and stop being daft
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos by AmuDimpka: 8:07am On Mar 19
3ice9ce:

Look at this child of a conquered slave. You are the only tribe in this country who signed a document of surrender. When we say you are slaves, it is not to make fun of you, you are literally slaves. The clauses of the document of surrender are that your children will be servants to others.

I won't waste any further time addressing you this sub-human product of slaves and conquered people.

When you get Ilorin back we would talk

You are only one major tribe that lost a full city till date .... shameless
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos by AmuDimpka: 8:07am On Mar 19
PureFace1:

So you can't even live in your region despite your hatred for Yoruba people.

You should be ashamed of your lineage

Why ...I am in Lagos making money and sending it back to my region...my region economy is strongly in hands of my people while yours we all will share it

One Nigeria is amazing
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos by Evercurious(f): 8:37am On Mar 19
Barzinime:
Once again ,you have shown yourself to be stupid.
They were supposed to be forming sophisticated or what?
Won't engage someone with your minute sense of reasoning again.

😂 Just learn toake proper use of your COMMON SENSE and enough of your nonsense tribalism
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos by Adepate(m): 9:13am On Mar 19
THIS IS A FAKE NEWS.

INSINUATION WAS THAT THEY WERE KIDNAPPED BUT DUE INVESTIGATION PROVED THAT THEY'RE IMMIGRANTS FROM CAMERON THAT CAME TO NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF GREENER PASTURE BUT ABANDONED IN THE BUILDING BY THEIR AGENT WHOM WE WE'RE TOLD HAS FLED TO CAMERON.

20 CHILDREN WERE AMONG THEM WITH THEIR PARENTS.

AM EYE WITNESS TO THIS EVENT.
Re: Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos by Venymen(m): 9:47am On Mar 19
3ice9ce:

It is owned by a Yoruba man. If you don't like it, geddifok.
tribalistic agbadorian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos / Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan / Muslims And Egungun Worshipers Clash In Oyo, 25 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.