Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God (5091 Views)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by Tradepunter2: 1:22pm On Mar 17
superintendents:
if you can wake up at night it works..

I do transfer from my bank (fb) to opay and it works using USSD code *894#.
Around 4:30am..when am about to start eating.

I tried it.... It's not working, even all the deductions stanbic made while trying to top up my mtn ... They reversed everything back to my account this afternoon
Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by Bliztzer: 1:26pm On Mar 17
johnog4sure:
Na WA oh, the brainwashing has become so severe that the brainwasher is now pitying the brainwashed.

I will challenge all christians to prove to me when Christ starts any religion.

Wetin u know about Christianity wey u wan dey challenge?

Jesus said so many things that many Christians refuse or never wish to follow expecially some pastors. Today we have more fake Christians that real one. Jesus said, "when I return will I find any faithful one earth?"

He last command was for Christians go to every where in the world to preach the gospel of Kingdom. Go read Matthew, make, luke and John.
Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by UncleAyo: 1:36pm On Mar 17
Religion use a lot of vague terms. You can't have any personal relation with God, unless you're good at deceiving yourself.
Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by ReacherSaidNoth: 3:01pm On Mar 17
UncleAyo:
Religion use a lot of vague terms. You can't have any personal relation with God, unless you're good at deceiving yourself.
It really is a silly idea. How can one claim to have a relationship, a personal one mind you, with an entity none of the senses can detect, an entity that has never said hello to anybody? This is peak delusion.
Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by InvertedHammer: 3:04pm On Mar 17
/
The definition of a Christian in the country today is one who attends church services. But in the true of a Christian, there are no Christians in the country. They are chasing miracles. It also happened in the Bible.

/
Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by johnog4sure: 3:29pm On Mar 17
Bliztzer:

Wetin u know about Christianity wey u wan dey challenge?

Jesus said so many things that many Christians refuse or never wish to follow expecially some pastors. Today we have more fake Christians that real one. Jesus said, "when I return will I find any faithful one earth?"

He last command was for Christians go to every where in the world to preach the gospel of Kingdom. Go read Matthew, make, luke and John.
'Wetin I know '? Somebody who was born into a Catholic home, called pastor right from teenage age? Managed several christian fellowship? Managed a church? Ordained a pastor? Almost started his own religious movement (mind u this involve detail research into religion)? This is why you carefully talk to people you meet in a faceless forum.
Religious people keep using the words 'real vs false' in their defense, if there is any truth in religion, we shouldn't be have any debate about authenticity, there is no such thing as real truth vs false Truth.

Jesus said you should preach? The best preaching is your way of life, you do not have the morale right to tell somebody to do what you are cannot do?
Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by ahmedio2017(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17
Goodlady:
I'll come here to give more insight

Now listen: Christianity is more than going to places of worship & doing regular service, prayers etc.
It's about living like Jesus Christ (Yeshua, Issa).
It's about saying the truth and following it, shunning worldliness, haphazard behaviours, having the audacity to face evil & conquer it, knowing deeply the words of God and following it. Standing for truth always.

Now to you this mofo called AntiChristian, it's good you are a Christian so that infidels with borrowed brain from Arabia won't hide under religion of piss and be marrying under age girls like dia prophet!

Listen to yourself, all you guys know is to dance with another person's wife in the church all in the name of worshiping. Ask yourself is that one a religion? Is that the way Jesus Christ PBUH worshiped his God?

Repent.

1 Like

Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by Chukwuka319(m): 4:04pm On Mar 17
He spoke the undiluted truth, which many find too bitter to digest.Some Christians are too self centered concerning the church.They will pamper the electronic gadgets in their homes,but treat the ones in the church anyhow.
Some Christians would do anything not to miss the football matches of their favourite clubs,but barely have time for prayers and Bible study even in their privacy.
Some Christians are too stingy to donate to genuine issues concerning church welfare, but will spend lavishly on satisfying their material needs including parties.
Some Christians hold on to sins and still come to church to clap,dance and end up deceiving themselves.
Such people will come and go for years in the church without any atom of Divine Assistance and Blessings in their lives.They remain stagnant, because of that.
Such people think God to be a spare tyre only needed when in trouble.
And of course the devil finds such a delicious meal for his devouring appetite.
He bombards them with afflictions and even the guardian angel over them cannot interfere; because the devil will have a legal ground to accuse them before God.
Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by ManyThanks: 5:28pm On Mar 17
True talk.
Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by ahmedio2017(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17
Goodlady:

Were you sent by AntiChristian?
If so nuke fall on the both of you.
People dance moderately in churches. Anyone doing contrary is not a believer and probably a peado or an infidel like you.
Now bounce away before nuke fall on you.

Nuke fall on ur generation.

Keep dancing until u enter hell fire, you better repent before it is too late for you...

Bible word does not even exist inside Bible and u still believed all the fallacies inside. In fact ur pastors juju really works on u guys

It's surprising the Book have no name. I can see the word Bible only on the cover pages. Who name it Paul or Who??

The Word Quran is mentioned 70 times in the Holy Quran.

I do read Bible but am yet to see the Word Bible. Maybe I have not come across it, help me with it.

But if the word is not there, I don't need further theories and hypotheses that the Bible is Hebrew from then this and that bla bla bla... For all I need is the verse of the Bible.

The Holy Qur'an is also translated to English and that doesn't erase the word Qur'an.

Just answer simple question. Calm down and learn.

1 Like

Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by Goodlady(f): 5:43pm On Mar 17
ahmedio2017:

Nuke fall on ur generation.

Keep dancing until u enter hell fire, you better repent before it is too late for you...

Bible word does not even exist inside Bible and u still believed all the fallacies inside. In fact ur pastors juju really works on u guys

It's surprising the Book have no name. I can see the word Bible only on the cover pages. Who name it Paul or Who??

The Word Quran is mentioned 70 times in the Holy Quran.

I do read Bible but am yet to see the Word Bible. Maybe I have not come across it, help me with it.

But if the word is not there, I don't need further theories and hypotheses that the Bible is Hebrew from then this and that bla bla bla... For all I need is the verse of the Bible.

The Holy Qur'an is also translated to English and that doesn't erase the word Qur'an.

Just answer simple question. Calm down and learn.
IDF is coming for you. Ahmed olori gbigbe lati Ilorin. All you mumuslim from that place v forgotten ya roots. Aye yin ti baje!

Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by ahmedio2017(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17
Goodlady:

IDF is coming for you. Ahmed olori gbigbe lati Ilorin. All you mumuslim from that place v forgotten ya roots. Aye yin ti baje!

Aye iya e ti baje, it is not by force to align with evil. We are Yorubas fine but we are Muslims.
Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by amnesty7: 7:34pm On Mar 17
See how scanty the comments are on this thread. They hate the truth. Christianity is entertainment and economic ventures.
Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by xproducer: 7:42pm On Mar 17
Indeed... it is all about a personal relationship with the LORD GOD by HIS mercy and grace entirely...

"Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me swill be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.” Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, “Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?” Jesus answered him, If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him." - John 14:21–23

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, bI will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me." - Revelation 3:20
Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by sageb: 9:41pm On Mar 17
Metrix147:
The General Overseer United Church of Christ (UCC) Fountain of Peace, Bishop Prof. Ezenna Amobi Egbo has urged Christians across the country to go beyond dancing and clapping in the church and develop a personal relationship with God.

The clergy who gave this advice in an interaction with ABN TV in Enugu on Friday said closeness with God has remained a challenge in the Christian fold, appealing that frantic efforts should be made for a personal communion with God.

While underlining that it is not easy these days because of economic hardship, he also cited societal events as some of the factors that draw Christians away from God.

Bishop Egbo however expressed hope that the grace of God remains sufficient, noting that God is able to adequately take care of every challenge.

He also expressed gratitude to God for blessing the Director of ABN TV, Mr. Ifeanyi Okali with a child after 11 years of marriage.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/beyond-dancing-in-church-christians-must-develop-personal-relationship-with-god-bishop-egbo/

Good advice
Re: Beyond Dancing In Church, Christians Must Develop Personal Relationship With God by Ezeifeduba: 12:51am On Mar 18
Truth. No be today we start to dey hear am but how many do it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland / Ways Of Preaching The Gospel / This Is What/who To Preach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.