Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss (30949 Views)

Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) / Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by GistMedia0: 12:44pm On Mar 17
A former political candidate in a South African community, who remains unnamed, has removed an installed electric transformer after his loss in the recent elections. This action has left the local residents without electricity, prompting frustration and disappointment among the community.

The individual, who campaigned on promises of improved infrastructure and utilities for the area, had installed the transformer during the election period, garnering support from hopeful residents who saw it as a positive step forward.

However, the sudden removal of the transformer has dashed these hopes, with residents now left in the dark and searching for answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4dM1p-s7Pg

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by robinso01(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17
Laughing in Zulu and swahili 😆 🤣

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by lije: 1:02pm On Mar 17
Who forced him to contest

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by budaatum: 1:04pm On Mar 17
lije:
Who forced him to contest

Same people who forced him to remove his transformer?

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by christejames(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17
Abeg cut the man some slack cheesy

If na you nkor, you no go remove am? undecided

If Tinubu had 'lost' the election you think he would have folded his arms and allow Manhood, Wike and other accomplices have their peace? grin grin cheesy grin dey play!

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by NoSmoking: 1:40pm On Mar 17
Obi try sha

For not collecting his 400 SUVs back

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by muyico(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17
Ah! Gbese! Lanleyin brother,do u knw how much transformer cost?

4 Likes

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Chinjo2: 1:53pm On Mar 17
This he learnt from his Nigerian counterparts.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Melagros(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17
COMRADES, I thought that this kind of bitter politics exists only in Nigeria, I don't know that it is all over the African continent grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by xexofe1741(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by EmiloCorn: 2:36pm On Mar 17
He is not bitter undecided

He is just trying to recoup some money he wasted on his failed campaign cool

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by ivolt: 2:47pm On Mar 17
Melagros:
COMRADES, I thought that this kind of bitter politics exists only in Nigeria, I don't know that it is all over the African continent grin
Nothing bitter about it.
My only suggestion is that it should be illegal to remove gifts after they have been willfully presented to the members of the public.
Once you made such donations, it should automatically become the community's property.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by LordIsaac(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17
Melagros:
The winner should replace it.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Irupetepete: 5:02pm On Mar 17
If Peter Obi has won this election and things got this bad in Nigeria, it is either we have 3 countries now or the country will be on fire already...
Jonathan no do reach like this that they made the country ungovernable for him...
Everybody that has a hand in the suffering of this country, he no go better for una o..
The pressure has gotten to me, there are some people who have never asked me for a dime in my 30+ years on earth, they are beginning to ask and it is painful I can't really help as I should have

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Tjra: 5:08pm On Mar 17
That man is very petty just like Peter Obi.

It's the I win or I scatter everything mentality.

You win some, you lose some. That's politics.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by TheZeezle(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17
Lol wena

robinso01:
Laughing in Zulu and swahili 😆 🤣
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by nairalee(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17
I know this guy. This has been his behaviour since primary school. When The girl he toasted refused, he went back to collect the mathsset he bought for her.

Old habits die hard

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by chaddy16: 6:52pm On Mar 17
Hello everyone, I'm located in Lagos, specifically Abulegba, and I'm looking for an Uber driving opportunity on a weekly basis delivery system. Although I'm new to this, I'm confident in my driving skills and eager to excel. Please contact me if there are any openings. Thank you
My number is on my profile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Caramia2020(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17
Funny loser

3 Likes

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Ekakamba: 6:53pm On Mar 17
Make the winner put transformers for them.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by 9jaBloke: 6:53pm On Mar 17
cheesy

I remember one departmental election back in college. A certain contestant that wasn't very popular decided to buy beer for the boys to secure a gentleman's agreement that he would be voted for.

Fast-forward to the D-day, the secret ballot was such that voters would write the name of their preferred candidate on a piece of paper and drop it into a nylon-bag in front of the class. The contestants were allowed to vote for themselves before leaving the class.

After the votes were counted, it turned out Beer guy only got one vote-the one he dropped before leaving. It wasn't planned. Everyone felt that a few people would vote for him. Sadly, no one did. Dude cursed the hell out of us.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by adioolayi(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17
Same....all same !

Politics is a game of selfish personal interests..

If that interests cannot be guaranteed, politicians do all sorts..

From changing political parties to becoming embittered and assuming that "Nonsense Opposition Status" or doing the worse....pulling down infrastructures provided by them to their constituencies cheesy cheesy

This is not peculiar to Nigeria as we can see here...It is same all over.. politics na dirty game grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by SEGLIZ: 6:53pm On Mar 17
things are happening but why are Africans like this, I thought this could only happen in Nigeria.

Tjra:
That man is very petty just like Peter Obi.

It's the I win or I scatter everything mentality.

You win some, you lose some. That's politics.
you are a hypocrite of your last line.

7 Likes

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Promismike(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17
This one is even better than our politicians. That only give out agbado, corn and rice. At least he meant well
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Vergovert: 6:54pm On Mar 17
B'ebiti o ba peku, a f'eyin feleyin.

Orisa b'ole gbemi, se mi bi o se bami.

grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by richard870(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17
Its safe to say Africa has serious problems that are strange

2 Likes

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Faber(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17
If na me, I go find way make the transformer explode while light is on and damage the household appliances of the residents, before I finally remove am

8 Likes

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Dougad: 6:54pm On Mar 17
Africa my na Africa

2 Likes

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:55pm On Mar 17
Irupetepete:

If Peter Obi has won this election and things got this bad in Nigeria, it is either we have 3 countries now or the country will be on fire already...
Jonathan no do reach like this that they made the country ungovernable for him...
Everybody that has a hand in the suffering of this country, he no go better for una o..
The pressure has gotten to me, there are some people who have never asked me for a dime in my 30+ years on earth, they are beginning to ask and it is painful I can't really help as I should have

Things would have been WORSE had Obi won. You should count yourself lucky.

Things will get a lot better. It's a matter of a short while.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by gassbee: 6:55pm On Mar 17
u think say d man come play
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by inoki247: 6:55pm On Mar 17
Lol which one be Bitter....

Every giving out has a motive wether direct or indirectly....

You know wether na Loan he use buy dem the Transformer hoping when he enter e go use him salary as show no dey now he go sha pay BK loan.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by AnietiePictures: 6:56pm On Mar 17
The pains and feelings of defeat is better imagined than experienced.....my 1kobo comment on this matter

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84 / Heat Wave: Fire Errupts In Upminster, London / Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.