Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss (31015 Views)

Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) / Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To β€˜President-Elect’ After Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Eriokanmi: 6:57pm On Mar 17
They're learning from the giants of Africa. Obviously, the politician wanted to go there to loot. Thank God for the mixed race in South Africa. They'd have been worst than Nigeria as a country in good governance and development.

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by mastermaestro(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17
Leave it and acquire enough goodwill for the next election. Dummy! sad
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by izubext007: 6:58pm On Mar 17
Africa
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by thatigboman: 6:59pm On Mar 17
Elections have consequences. Make who dem vote install transformer for dem

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Kukutente23: 6:59pm On Mar 17
I support him

The preferred candidate should provide electricity for his constituency

2 Likes

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by infofta(m): 6:59pm On Mar 17
This could be disinformation. With Police presence I doubt the news. Those residents might not be paying their bills and connecting electricity illegally hence City Power went with the Police to remove the transformer. Politicians cannot use SA police to do dirty job.
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by nearline(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Ability2023: 7:00pm On Mar 17
Clap for Africa
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by thatigboman: 7:00pm On Mar 17
Kukutente23:
I support him

The preferred candidate should provide electricity for his constituency
na so naa. "It is my right to vote who I want" no wahala
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Kukutente23: 7:01pm On Mar 17
mastermaestro:
Leave it and acquire enough goodwill for the next election. Dummy! sad
Yeah
Sure

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by porthouse7(f): 7:01pm On Mar 17
Good gesture not replicated, I will do same
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Harddiskng(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17
I don’t see any problem here. He lost the election lol.

Let the person the people voted for provide them with a transformer

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by JooEeL(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17
Irupetepete:
If Peter Obi has won this election and things got this bad in Nigeria, it is either we have 3 countries now or the country will be on fire already...
Jonathan no do reach like this that they made the country ungovernable for him...
Everybody that has a hand in the suffering of this country, he no go better for una o..
The pressure has gotten to me, there are some people who have never asked me for a dime in my 30+ years on earth, they are beginning to ask and it is painful I can't really help as I should have

Sorry bro. I can understand. The kind of hypocrisy I have seen from some of my people enh, its unbelievable.
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by ufotunang: 7:04pm On Mar 17
Promismike:
This one is even better than our politicians. That only give out agbado, corn and rice. At least he meant well
...so incase the man had given them agbado, corn ,rice he will still had collected them back 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Advancedman(m): 7:04pm On Mar 17
LordIsaac:

The winner should replace it.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by sweetkev(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Things would have been WORSE had Obi won. You should count yourself lucky.

Things will get a lot better. It's a matter of a short while.
Dey play
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by ufotunang: 7:06pm On Mar 17
Ungrateful voters
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by youngrichnigga: 7:07pm On Mar 17
He must've from Nigeria or must have had apprenticeship under Nigerian polithiefcians angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by shoodboi2: 7:08pm On Mar 17
He installed it as part of his campaign and removed it when he didn't win.

The villagers should ask whoever they voted for to provide them with another one. This man will need his transformer for his next campaign.

4 Likes

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Stevenbright(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17
If the community needs his transformer and more, they would have voted for him!

The person they voted for is the answer. They should go and meet him Biko.
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by id4sho(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17
Similar issue in my home town tongue

A federal house of representatives member built and donated a health care center (clinic).
The fool collected it after losing election .

That's why I don't support the idea of constituency projects. PMB dealth with NASS members on this. But BAT is giving them cash

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by alfredfrddy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17
The idiot should be arrested. It is his money that was used to buy it in the first place or it's taxpayers' money? So, if he had won he'd have just collected the money for the transformer the people thought was free. Iranu
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Angelfrost(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17
Well... They voted against Transformer, sorry Transformation. tongue
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Judolisco(m): 7:10pm On Mar 17
Where I served in Ekiti.. A politician bought transformer for d community, the community refuse to vote for him, d man refused to pay money for connection.... All through our stay in dat community, a section of the community had no light grin

They later contributed money Sha to fix it when the affected part threatened to disconnect the part that have light grin
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by MrBONE2(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17
Chinjo2:
This he learnt from his Nigerian counterparts.
Yeah Bwana and that makes him Nigerian grin

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by eeithis(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17
NoSmoking:
Obi try sha

For not collecting his 400 SUVs back

Obi na sincere politician forget mouth
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Truthshotcrazy: 7:12pm On Mar 17
robinso01:
Laughing in Zulu and swahili πŸ˜† 🀣

grin grin cool
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by ufotunang: 7:12pm On Mar 17
In Nigeria which politcian will install transformer before an election he is contesting...they prefer to give voters 3 cups of rice, or 3cups of garri and or 3 cups of beans , buy vote with 2k... nawaoooo
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by gigabyte13: 7:13pm On Mar 17
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Africans and their bitter politics of annoyance and anger.....
He never meant well for the community in the first place.
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by lexy2014: 7:16pm On Mar 17
LordIsaac:

The winner should replace it.

wisdom

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by chical: 7:17pm On Mar 17
It's better than causing mayhem in the community
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by lexy2014: 7:17pm On Mar 17
gigabyte13:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Africans and their bitter politics of annoyance and anger.....
He never meant well for the community in the first place.

the guy tried now. is it easy to buy transformer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) / Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them / Roman Abramovich: New Evidence Highlights Corrupt Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.