Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss (30991 Views)

Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) / Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by bhella10: 8:26pm On Mar 17
Vergovert:
B'ebiti o ba peku, a f'eyin feleyin.

Orisa b'ole gbemi, se mi bi o se bami.

grin
Kaare omo agba grin b'a ti n wi nuun

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Irupetepete: 8:36pm On Mar 17
maasoap:

And what's you from dividing the country now or setting it on fire? I hope you are not expecting Yorubas to lead you? Coward,

I hope you are not referring to the who exercise their civic duties and responsibilities of voting for their preferred candidates? Because many of you are so dumb that you don't literally know where your rights stop and where that of others begin
as much as I wish to call you a nonentity, it will be an insult to high class nonentities.... You sound like someone with a damage brain and deranged parents.. Next time when you can't comprehend my write up, just stay off it rather than sounding stupid, you lack comprehension...
I won't dignify you with a reply cos it shows you are not properly trained...
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Jayhome24: 8:37pm On Mar 17
Anatolia:

You guys are the Tinubu lunatic version.

Kikikikiki e pain am.

One obidients lunatic spotted.

Ndooh!!! You go dey alright las las...
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Crafteck1: 8:44pm On Mar 17
He did nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by idrezee(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17
Maybe he lost election in that very community . Imagine buying transformers for a certain community and they end up not voting for you.

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by BeninRefugees: 8:57pm On Mar 17
grin
9jaBloke:
cheesy

I remember a certain departmental election back in college. One guy that wasn't popular bought beer for many boys and secured a gentleman's agreement that he would be voted for.

On the D-day, the secret ballot was such that voters would write the name of their preferred candidate and put into a nylon in front of the class. The candidates were allowed to vote for themselves before leaving the class.

Beer guy only got one vote. It actually wasn't planned, everyone felt that a few people will vote for him. Sadly, no one did. Dude cursed the hell out of us.
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Damseldammie(f): 9:19pm On Mar 17
Kikikikikik
Àwon eyan Tessy Folarin(senator Teslim Folarin)
Awon mofo oshi
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Kobicove(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17
Melagros:
COMRADES, I thought that this kind of bitter politics exists only in Nigeria, I don't know that it is all over the African continent grin

Black Africans are the same everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by dododawa1: 9:22pm On Mar 17
No

TIME

To

Waste

TIME
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Johnthesuccess: 9:29pm On Mar 17
NoSmoking:
Obi try sha

For not collecting his 400 SUVs back

😂😂😂😂
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Emmanuel602(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17
christejames:
Abeg cut the man some slack cheesy

If na you nkor, you no go remove am? undecided

If Tinubu had 'lost' the election you think he would have folded his arms and allow Manhood, Wike and other accomplices have their peace? grin grin cheesy grin dey play!

This is the funniest comment I have read this year. Lol

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:38pm On Mar 17
Same in naija,third world animal grin
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by OLA2185(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17
The Elected candidate should do the needful then na.
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:55pm On Mar 17
What should Atiku now do?

Dollar well spread every contest...

Atiku must have a very big heart then!
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by PHAYOL81: 9:56pm On Mar 17
Since the community decided they didn't need his appeal by refusing to vote for him, then they mustn't complain when he withdrew his appeal.
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17
It's his property grin
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Meistermhynd(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17
Bro this comment here ehhh sometimes they don’t even know maybe you need help yourself and it’s shaming enough not to be able to help I couldn’t even …….. bros abeg make I rest the pressure is really getting to me Gan ni
Irupetepete:
If Peter Obi has won this election and things got this bad in Nigeria, it is either we have 3 countries now or the country will be on fire already...
Jonathan no do reach like this that they made the country ungovernable for him...
Everybody that has a hand in the suffering of this country, he no go better for una o..
The pressure has gotten to me, there are some people who have never asked me for a dime in my 30+ years on earth, they are beginning to ask and it is painful I can't really help as I should have
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by mymen(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17
LordIsaac:

The winner should replace it.

Perfect answer grin

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Regie2bless: 12:45am On Mar 18
GistMedia0:
A former political candidate in a South African community, who remains unnamed, has removed an installed electric transformer after his loss in the recent elections. This action has left the local residents without electricity, prompting frustration and disappointment among the community.

The individual, who campaigned on promises of improved infrastructure and utilities for the area, had installed the transformer during the election period, garnering support from hopeful residents who saw it as a positive step forward.

However, the sudden removal of the transformer has dashed these hopes, with residents now left in the dark and searching for answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4dM1p-s7Pg
the people have their selves to blame, u leave who buy transformer for u, go vote who no buy anything for u. Dem go bear am like dat
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by papapchi(m): 2:18am On Mar 18
I don't know wheen Nigerians start to hear and speak zulu to know that the transformer is being installed by a politician who lost an election. For you zoological Republic of Nigeria docile citizens, individuals don't contest elections in south Africa instead parties do,they only people that replace or remove electricity transformers are the mulisperlity not individuals as you morons here assumed. Stop spreading fake news to make yourselves look better and shy away from the hardship imposed on you people by your drug barron of a president, called Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by panafrican(m): 2:31am On Mar 18
Support !
We see these types of voters in West Africa where local chiefs and their subordinates would take tons of cement from a candidate
during a political campaign and not vote for him. My candidate was a victim about 30 years ago
Those villagers took money from all candidates and made us believe we had their votes. They even welcomed us with dance and drums during the campaign, but we only got 8 votes in that f** king village I will not name. grin
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by aimmoney9: 3:05am On Mar 18
inoki247:
Lol which one be Bitter....

Every giving out has a motive wether direct or indirectly....

You know wether na Loan he use buy dem the Transformer hoping when he enter e go use him salary as show no dey now he go sha pay BK loan.
Let the winner replace the transformer oooooo........ grin grin grin grin grin

Since they prefer a non performer..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by membranus: 4:52am On Mar 18
infofta:
This could be disinformation. With Police presence I doubt the news. Those residents might not be paying their bills and connecting electricity illegally hence City Power went with the Police to remove the transformer. Politicians cannot use SA police to do dirty job.

Policemen have always been a tool in hands of politicians all over the world, SA included.
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by civilserva: 4:58am On Mar 18
NoSmoking:
Obi try sha

For not collecting his 400 SUVs back

Na waa, why Obi dey give you nightmare? Even when something that happened in far SA, Obi must be blamed? How old are you? Which school did you attend? Were you given home training by your parents? Are your parents proud to have you as their son or daughter?
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:21am On Mar 18
ivolt:

Nothing bitter about it.
My only suggestion is that it should be illegal to remove gifts after they have been willfully presented to the members of the public.

Or gone into negotiations to get paid or just not taken it out.
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by gabbytabby: 6:50am On Mar 18
That is why I always laugh when Nigerians keep monitoring their politicians for payback of election expenses. (Or budget padding or constituency projects or whatever name it falls under)

You think that election expenses was from generosity of their souls. Na business transaction make una dey deceive una self. When Una ready una go commot eye and concentrate on the projects they promised to deliver and hold them to it.

I am a realist.

EmiloCorn:
He is not bitter undecided

He is just trying to recoup some money he wasted on his failed campaign cool
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by gabbytabby: 6:58am On Mar 18
😂😂😂 it happened to my papa too. I even caught one of his supporters and praise singer shaking nose of dey play behind him back.

We did not want him to get into politics cos of his health sef and he was so ill prepared as he joined late and did not even know his area of coverage until the night of election.

panafrican:

Support !
We see these types of voters in West Africa where local chiefs and their subordinates would take tons of cement from
during a political campaign and not vote for him. My candidate was a victim about 30 years ago
Those villagers took money from all candidates and made us believe we had their votes. They even welcomed us with dance and drums during the campaign, but we only got 8 votes in that f** king village I will not name. grin

1 Like

Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Ekakamba: 7:35am On Mar 18
Truvelisback:
If the lose next time, shey him no go remove him transformer too?

Nope! na tax payer money him go use put the transformers.
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Fearurcreeator: 8:49am On Mar 18
Irupetepete:
If Peter Obi has won this election and things got this bad in Nigeria, it is either we have 3 countries now or the country will be on fire already...
Jonathan no do reach like this that they made the country ungovernable for him...
Everybody that has a hand in the suffering of this country, he no go better for una o..
The pressure has gotten to me, there are some people who have never asked me for a dime in my 30+ years on earth, they are beginning to ask and it is painful I can't really help as I should have
When them get if to say them help you well you for fit help ... No dey lie yourself... Some are doing fine now ... Power dey always shift
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Hollandia2030: 10:07am On Mar 18
[quote author=GistMedia0 post=128968420]A former political candidate in a South African community, who remains unnamed, has removed an installed electric transformer after his loss in the recent elections. This action has left the local residents without electricity, prompting frustration and disappointment among the community.

The individual, who campaigned on promises of improved infrastructure and utilities for the area, had installed the transformer during the election period, garnering support from hopeful residents who saw it as a positive step forward.

However, the sudden removal of the transformer has dashed these hopes, with residents now left in the dark and searching for answers.

This reminds me of the last oyo state APC gubernatorial candidate (Teslim folarin)he went to remove transformer he already gave some areas before election after he lost
Re: Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss by Imhereagain(f): 10:18am On Mar 18
membranus:

Policemen have always been a tool in hands of politicians all over the world, SA included.

This is obviously fake news. No policemen in SA will openly do the dirty work of any politician or aspiring one , it's unheard of.....maybe in secret but not like this. These are illegal connections being taken down by authorities, nothing to do with elections and politicians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Greece & Turkey Fires Force Thousands Of Tourists & Locals To Flee (Pix, Video) / Taliban To US: Don't Encourage Afghans To Leave, We Need Them / Roman Abramovich: New Evidence Highlights Corrupt Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.