Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,832 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Where Are You My Sassy Girl: ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Are You My Sassy Girl: ? (748 Views)

Who's Up For A Sunday Sassy Chat / If You Are Big,sassy And Ready For Something Real...............! / Lets Get Sassy Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are You My Sassy Girl: ? by nairaboi1: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2011
I use this medium to search for a soul mate who is ready to be loved and cared for like a baby, a woman that wakes and have a reason to smile at the call of my name, someone really special and wonderful from any part of the world, some thing very serious and lasting, I really dont understand how women behave now, i love to make friends but most females take advantage of the friendship and want more from me in return, I believe trusting is very essential in every relationship but most people ignor that aspect in friendship, i want female friends that i can trust and not flirt with and if its love, its got to be strictly loving, and most be ready to be really loved, age, beauty and body size really dont count, all that matters is the heart,
Re: Where Are You My Sassy Girl: ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
[size=14pt]She's coming. . .[/size]
Re: Where Are You My Sassy Girl: ? by r231(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
undecided
Re: Where Are You My Sassy Girl: ? by slimyem: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
hehehehehehehe
Re: Where Are You My Sassy Girl: ? by Sijo01(f): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2011
Still on her way. . .
Re: Where Are You My Sassy Girl: ? by Dyt(f): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
declare ur assets fast
Re: Where Are You My Sassy Girl: ? by freecocoa(f): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2011
^
Seconded.
Re: Where Are You My Sassy Girl: ? by tellwisdom: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2011
nairaimiboi, bro have you tried fishcoco?? duh she has bow legs o embarassed embarassed
Re: Where Are You My Sassy Girl: ? by mystiqueem(f): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2011
As I woke up next to OP with a smile on my face, I whisper his name seductively but it didn't sound right but I tried it out anyway. . . NAIRA BOI
I woke from that nightmare immediately. 'whewww that was close'

Imagine my full name - Mystiqueem Naira Boi - what a mouthful.
Re: Where Are You My Sassy Girl: ? by suolboy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
Guy go and get pounds and display to the girls, they will follow.
Re: Where Are You My Sassy Girl: ? by Emeka72(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2012
Keep waiting for the babe.

(1) (Reply)

new In Town / T / How To Get Girlfriend Back From Another Guy -when I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.