Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,610 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Military Retaliation In The South Has Colors Of Religious and ethnic Conquest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Retaliation In The South Has Colors Of Religious and ethnic Conquest (922 Views)

The South Has Only One Candidate / An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex / Restructuring: South Has Majority In The Legislative House, North Is A Minority. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Retaliation In The South Has Colors Of Religious and ethnic Conquest by FreedomArmy: 11:03pm On Mar 17
richie240:
Oh, my bad, it's the fulanis that are oppressing Igbos.
I understand bro.
cool
fulani cannot oppress Igbo's. We know who Fulani can oppress any day any time. Example two obas are on the mud already and nothing tinubu can do about it. Fatwa on remi head and nothing tinubu can do about it. Tell me an example of oppressed people and I will point the west
Re: Military Retaliation In The South Has Colors Of Religious and ethnic Conquest by richie240: 11:06pm On Mar 17
Re: Military Retaliation In The South Has Colors Of Religious and ethnic Conquest by FreedomArmy: 11:10pm On Mar 17
richie240:
So who is now 'oppressing igbos' nau?
Because everyday and everywhere Igbos are crying of victimization, marginalization and oppression.
cool
who is more marginalized than the people chased from their ancestral land and whose Obas are used as shooting target?. Who is more marginalized than the people who have sold half of Lagos land to Igbo's ?
Re: Military Retaliation In The South Has Colors Of Religious and ethnic Conquest by richie240: 11:19pm On Mar 17
"Yorubas can not oppless Igbos"
"Fulanis cannot oppless Igbos"

Because everyday and everywhere Igbos are crying of victimization, marginalization and oppression day and night and as a result want to leave the 'zoo', abi nor be so??

Izit not bcus of 'oppression' that you want to leave d 'zoo' for biafla??
cool
FreedomArmy:
fulani cannot oppress Igbo's. We know who Fulani can oppress any day any time. Example two obas are on the mud already and nothing tinubu can do about it. Fatwa on remi head and nothing tinubu can do about it. Tell me an example of oppressed people and I will point the west

#modified
Re: Military Retaliation In The South Has Colors Of Religious and ethnic Conquest by FreedomArmy: 11:36pm On Mar 17
richie240:
"Yorubas can not oppless Igbos"
"Fulanis cannot oppless Igbos"

Because everyday and everywhere Igbos are crying of victimization, marginalization and oppression day and night and as a result want to leave the 'zoo', abi nor be so??

Izit not bcus of 'oppression' that you want to leave d 'zoo' for biafla??
cool
Nu

#modified
ask stupid questions go ebin pawa yoruba mothers.
Or you can ask the spirit of those murdered obas
Re: Military Retaliation In The South Has Colors Of Religious and ethnic Conquest by richie240: 11:41pm On Mar 17
Hehehehehe.....temper-temper!
grin grin
FreedomArmy:
ask stupid questions go ebin pawa yoruba mothers.
Or you can ask the spirit of those murdered obas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abi "Yes Daddy" Dey Sleep Ni? / Peter Obi, Obidients Are Genius; No One Can Do What They Do - Reno Omokri / A day after the governorship election. On Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.