Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract (12244 Views)

FG, UK Firm Sign Mou For Port Harcourt–Abuja Rail Line / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Ghana Cancels $2bn Rail MoU For 'Breach Of Confidentiality' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by johnjose68: 8:44pm On Mar 17
chokekachy:

Previous Thread
https://www.nairaland.com/8032098/ikuforijis-company-gets-multibillion-naira#128958435

The horrors that we have
seen, the still greater horrors we shall presently see, are not signs that rebels, insubordinate, untamable men are increasing in number throughout the world, but rather that there is a constant increase in the number of obedient obidient docile men.
—George Bernanos
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by BrighterSyde: 8:44pm On Mar 17
Jayhome24:
I knew it was all farce and void shit from obidients lunatics who don't understand simple meaning of "MOU".

Signing MOU with you does not mean I'm given you a contract.

I totally agree with you. But say something about the other part of the news so we know you have a functioning brain. Does the fact that that company is worth only a 100£ mean anything to you?

4 Likes

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Inspirer1: 8:49pm On Mar 17
Invariably, they're still going ahead

2 Likes

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Inspirer1: 8:52pm On Mar 17
meetme01:
When you catch a thief, the only to confirm it's authenticity is -Stories/Lies.

You need 100lies to cover one 1lie

Memorandum of Understanding is not a binding agreement indeed. So, what is the binding agreement?

Awon ole jati jati
They are unconsciously telling us not to put any hope in all the previous MOU signed by the president or ministers with countries promising to invest in Nigeria...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Quebec91(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17
cheesy
oz4real83:
The Edo state governor is almost completing his second tenure and yet, all the MOUs he signed with different investors during his first term in office have not been translated into reality cheesy grin, an MOU is like a promise made by a man to a woman when he is enjoying the "do", the man may not even remember his promises when he comes to himself cheesy grin
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Benwallt(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17
BrighterSyde:

While i agree with you that there are indeed really daft obidients you are not much different from them. You have seen clear evidence of how govt fools you but that doesn’t bother you. You are more concerned about idiots who also reason like you.

These people create unnecessary awareness in the sense that they make it to catch thieves by preempting them. Let the thieves get caught in the act not during gestation period. The thieves will always device a new way to surprise and make away with their loot when all eyes have shifted from them.

I hope you are able to decipher this
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by oz4real83(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17
RickyJesus:

Continue dey support rubbish.
If u
didn't understand my comment, you shouldn't have mentioned me, is there any thing in my comment suggesting what you are insinuating?
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by BarrElChapo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17
A SPV for the government to loot.

1 Like

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by LordofNaija: 9:04pm On Mar 17
7 years ago I caught a thief in my supermarket, for hiding some groceries in his pants and attempting to make away with them. His family got the services of a radical lawyer. In court he argued he was eventually going to present the concealed items to the cashier if I hadn't intercepted him, citing that it was convenient for him to carry the items in his pants as he has a fracture on his arms. He also reminded the court that I had no guidelines on how to carry items from the shelf to the cashier, I lost the case, he won. This just reminded me of that incident. This politicians won't rest till they sink the country. Who else noticed, the director of press who signed the statement, cleverly refused to include his name. Such a shame

2 Likes

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Jayhome24: 9:04pm On Mar 17
BrighterSyde:

I totally agree with you. But say something about the other part of the news so we know you have a functioning brain. Does the fact that that company is worth only a 100£ mean anything to you?

Mr man company can worth nothing but yet trying to get a big shor contract nothing wrong in trying but what is wrong is for the principal to fall prey for such company antics and award such massive contract to it then it become investigative case.

Similar case occurred during Gej and it repeated itself during Buhari and again now so it's nothing new but awarding the contract to such company is the wrong because of their status and poor profile.

1 Like

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by RickyJesus: 9:04pm On Mar 17
oz4real83:
If u
didn't understand my comment, you shouldn't have mentioned me, is there any thing in my comment suggesting what you are insinuating?
Yes, you making Mou to applies that's its just a document that means nothing. You are playing to the gallery.

1 Like

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by BrighterSyde: 9:05pm On Mar 17
Benwallt:

These people create unnecessary awareness in the sense that they make it to catch thieves by preempting them. Let the thieves get caught in the act not during gestation period. The thieves will always device a new way to surprise and make away with their loot when all eyes have shifted from them.

I hope you are able to decipher this

I see how hard you are trying to run away from the matter on ground and focusing on the Obi supporters.

Let me make you do more of that.

One of the owners of the company, Kuforiji, is a convicted criminal. Your darling Apc signed an mou with him. Is that normal to you who is able to decipher so brilliantly? I just want to hear you say Apc is a scam for giving such a man such opportunity to scam the country. Forget about obidients. They are not the ones who foolishly signed the mou. Say something about that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by oz4real83(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17
RickyJesus:

Yes, you making Mou to applies that's its just a document that means nothing. You are playing to the gallery.
An mou has no legal implications on the parties involved, quote me anywhere
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by RickyJesus: 9:15pm On Mar 17
oz4real83:

An mou has no legal implications on the parties involved, quote me anywhere
You lack sense.

1 Like

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Yankee101: 9:20pm On Mar 17
Fire everyone involved
Wale Edun too for using his own company
If Edu is sacked for the Sam reason, Edun should be sacked too before money exchanges hands
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by FLYFIRE(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17
LordofNaija:
7 years ago I caught a thief in my supermarket, for hiding some groceries in his pants and attempting to make away with them. His family got the services of a radical lawyer. In court he argued he was eventually going to present the concealed items to the cashier if I hadn't intercepted him, citing that it was convenient for him to carry the items in his pants as he has a fracture on his arms. He also reminded the court that I had no guidelines on how to carry items from the shelf to the cashier, I lost the case, he won. This just reminded me of that incident. This politicians won't rest till they sink the country. Who else noticed, the director of press who signed the statement, cleverly refused to include his name. Such a shame
Can you imagine. Its their loss because both the thief & lawyer will eventually pay for it

1 Like

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Mandate1: 9:35pm On Mar 17
meetme01:
When you catch a thief, the only to confirm it's authenticity is -Stories/Lies.

You need 100lies to cover one 1lie

Memorandum of Understanding is not a binding agreement indeed. So, what is the binding agreement?

Awon ole jati jati
and of all the companies in the world to sign MOU with, it's a company with near zero capital and zero work experience of such magnitude. Nigeria is cruise.

2 Likes

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Mandate1: 9:38pm On Mar 17
Jayhome24:
I knew it was all farce and void shit from obidients lunatics who don't understand simple meaning of "MOU".

so why on earth must this MOU be signed with dis company?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Benwallt(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17
BrighterSyde:

I see how hard you are trying to run away from the matter on ground and focusing on the Obi supporters.

Let me make you do more of that.

One of the owners of the company, Kuforiji, is a convicted criminal. Your darling Apc signed an mou with him. Is that normal to you who is able to decipher so brilliantly? I just want to hear you say Apc is a scam for giving such a man such opportunity to scam the country. Forget about obidients. They are not the ones who foolishly signed the mou. Say something about that.

Bros, the job that births the MOU, has it been done? This is what I called preempting the thieves to device a more astute way to get away with crime when all eyes have shifted to other thing. If at gestation period, this kinda awareness has been created, by the time the work starts, you and I will not know anything.

I have nothing against obidients aside their impatient in handling and criticize everything. It creates too much confusion and misinformation.
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Eriokanmi: 9:40pm On Mar 17
oz4real83:
The Edo state governor is almost completing his second tenure and yet, all the MOUs he signed with different investors during his first term in office have not been translated into reality cheesy grin, an MOU is like a promise made by a man to a woman when he is enjoying the "do", the man may not even remember his promises when he comes to himself cheesy grin
Are you kidding me? A country like ours signing a MOU on such a major infrastructure with such a worthless company with no experience? I just pity this generation. They'd be worse if given the opportunity to govern. This your comment is a proof.

3 Likes

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by youngrichnigga: 9:42pm On Mar 17
These guys are shameless imagine the excuse being given by the thieves and plunderers sad angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Coolgent(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17
South west government of nepotism

2 Likes

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by victorbass1234: 9:51pm On Mar 17
MisterOLA0LUWA:
Good evening, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Thursday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Thursday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 31, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for supper; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please if you live close to my street or around Bode Olude, Abeokuta, buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

I saw this same post by you last week. Same words. Same everything. Copied and pasted. Obviously this is a scam. Get a life bro. Stop this usuelss lies
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by oz4real83(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17
RickyJesus:

You lack sense.
I didn't want to insult you initially because I thought I could educate you. Unfortunately, you turned out to be an ozuo and ewobi cheesy
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Hanndye: 10:11pm On Mar 17
That is to say hire purchase proposal gone wrong. Must be most recent developments are on 'easy buys'. But where have the monies gone?
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Precade: 10:14pm On Mar 17
Transport ministry to gbe won ni handicap 🤣

Available for academic writing gigs.

✅ UK/US Assignments across disciplines
✅Turnitin plagiarism check
✅ Personal statement/SOP and secondary essays
✅ Medical research & publications
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by LEGALSER: 10:17pm On Mar 17

1 Like

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Realtruth2023: 10:37pm On Mar 17
Jayhome24:

Are you sure you are normal?

3 Likes

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Realtruth2023: 10:41pm On Mar 17
Jayhome24:

Mr man company can worth nothing but yet trying to get a big shor contract nothing wrong in trying but what is wrong is for the principal to fall prey for such company antics and award such massive contract to it then it become investigative case.

Similar case occurred during Gej and it repeated itself during Buhari and again now so it's nothing new but awarding the contract to such company is the wrong because of their status and poor profile.

You are really on drugs walahi. See how you are defending impunity.

2 Likes

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Beat123(f): 11:10pm On Mar 17
The minister needs to be sacked..

I designed the scada system for one of the UK TVS, we cannot make such blunder at a national level
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by GenFunction: 11:17pm On Mar 17
Oga cool down na,No.2 clearly states that it creates a platform for further engagements.Na that engagement pple dey worry abt so,u say make dem no talk.They think we dnt have sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington / Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria / 6 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get PERMANENT Residency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.