Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract (12239 Views)

FG, UK Firm Sign Mou For Port Harcourt–Abuja Rail Line / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Ghana Cancels $2bn Rail MoU For 'Breach Of Confidentiality' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Jayhome24: 11:37pm On Mar 17
Realtruth2023:

You are really on drugs walahi. See how you are defending impunity.

You are not only on drug you are already on trance living in another world and blabing bulabu and bulaba shit.

Impunity my a s s. Go do your worst then.....
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Jayhome24: 11:38pm On Mar 17
Realtruth2023:

Are you sure you are normal?

You are sick bro.
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Fujiyama: 11:47pm On Mar 17
Jayhome24:
Mr man company can worth nothing but yet trying to get a big shor contract nothing wrong in trying but what is wrong is for the principal to fall prey for such company antics and award such massive contract to it then it become investigative case.

Similar case occurred during Gej and it repeated itself during Buhari and again now so it's nothing new but awarding the contract to such company is the wrong because of their status and poor profile.

^^^
undecided

Its hard being an agbadorian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Jayhome24: 11:48pm On Mar 17
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

Its hard being an agbadorian.

It's hard to be a lunatic cursed obidients.
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Fujiyama: 11:50pm On Mar 17
Benwallt:
Bros, the job that births the MOU, has it been done? This is what I called preempting the thieves to device a more astute way to get away with crime when all eyes have shifted to other thing. If at gestation period, this kinda awareness has been created, by the time the work starts, you and I will not know anything.

I have nothing against obidients aside their impatient in handling and criticize everything. It creates too much confusion and misinformation.

^^^
undecided

This makes no sense. None at all.
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Fujiyama: 11:58pm On Mar 17
Jayhome24:
It's hard to be a lunatic cursed obidients.

^^^
You wouldn't know what to do about equity, debt, shareholding structure, risk etc. if any of these concepts came up to you and asked to have your babies. undecided

Re-read that garbled nonsense in your earlier post and ask yourself if it makes any sense. You know absolutely nothing about SPVs, business ethics, corporate finance, corporate governance etc - and it shows. Shut your piehole and join the rest of us in the stands while those who actually know something about the issues - attempt to set the record straight. wink

2 Likes

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Jayhome24: 12:02am On Mar 18
Fujiyama:

^^^
You wouldn't know what to do about equity, debt, shareholding structure, risk etc. if any of these concepts came up to you and asked to have your babies. undecided

Re-read that garbled nonsense in your earlier post and ask yourself if it makes any sense. You know absolutely nothing about SPVs, business ethics, corporate finance, corporate governance etc - and it shows. Shut your piehole and join the rest of us in the stands while those who actually know something about the issues - attempt to set the record straight. wink

Na who send you all these epistemology
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Fujiyama: 12:04am On Mar 18
Jayhome24:
Na who send you all these epistemology

^^^
Nobody.

I just hate it when stupidity is made out to be a virtue.

Thats all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Jayhome24: 12:07am On Mar 18
Fujiyama:

^^^
Nobody.

I just hate it when stupidity is made out to be a virtue.

Thats all.

Another Radio NL FM station on the loose. Go and sleep and stop winning like flat tyre palm wine tapper bicycle.
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Fujiyama: 12:24am On Mar 18
Jayhome24:
Another Radio NL FM station on the loose. Go and sleep and stop winning like flat tyre palm wine tapper bicycle.

^^^
Interesting that you mentioned epistomology in your earlier post. I had to look it up to get the precise definition.

Philosophers of old spoke about the 7 deadly sins. Despite how grave these vices are, there is always the hope for redemption from their grip. Unfortunately for you however, stupidity has no remedy. Lust, greed, sloth, anger, envy and the rest of them - as bad as they are - can be overcome. But with stupidity, there is no such hope - redemption from stupidity is a mirage. There is no freedom from it. It blights its victims - in both this world and the next.

Stupid is for ever. sad

2 Likes

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Benwallt(m): 12:25am On Mar 18
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

This makes no sense. None at all.

I know
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Friend22(m): 12:49am On Mar 18
oz4real83:
The Edo state governor is almost completing his second tenure and yet, all the MOUs he signed with different investors during his first term in office have not been translated into reality cheesy grin, an MOU is like a promise made by a man to a woman when he is enjoying the "do", the man may not even remember his promises when he comes to himself cheesy grin

Sometimes I feel ashamed that we have a governor like this after Oshomole.
I personally expected so much, but the man totally fall my hands .
May God give us someone way better.
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by onuman: 12:52am On Mar 18
Walai:
They still get mouth to talk?
In saner climes the transport Minister would have long resigned by now undecided

In saner countries, a standard gauge railway lines are supposed to be built first by govt in this SS and SE regions, before the NW to Niger Republic standard railways line.

1 Like

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by BigIyanga: 3:11am On Mar 18
So all the MOUs PBAT has signed in India, UAE, Qatar and Naija was signed on a toilet tissue?? Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by ufotunang: 5:56am On Mar 18
Stories...you go explain tire🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by RickyJesus: 6:32am On Mar 18
oz4real83:
I didn't want to insult you initially because I thought I could educate you. Unfortunately, you turned out to be an ozuo and ewobi cheesy
As I said you lack sense, the company a take up loans with the MOU signed with the government.

Saying it doesn't have legal backing facade, can it be use for other things? That should be the question you should be asking. You can't see further than "it's not a binding contract".
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Sctests: 7:21am On Mar 18
Yoruba are seriously destroying Nigeria with fraudulent style of governance.

2 Likes

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by TruthHurts1(m): 7:25am On Mar 18
Even if that is the case, why would the Federal government enter into an MOU with a British company that has a Nigerian APC politician aa a board member who is presently on trial for corruption?

oz4real83:
The Edo state governor is almost completing his second tenure and yet, all the MOUs he signed with different investors during his first term in office have not been translated into reality cheesy grin, an MOU is like a promise made by a man to a woman when he is enjoying the "do", the man may not even remember his promises when he comes to himself cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by REALretep(m): 7:42am On Mar 18
chokekachy:

4. Messrs. MPH Rail Development (UK), is the company incorporated by BABA, as the Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) to ‘deliver’ the project. It must be emphasized that a Company to be used for such a purpose is usually new with nominal shareholding to allow for stake holding by parties to the project at theinvestment stage.

Previous Thread
https://www.nairaland.com/8032098/ikuforijis-company-gets-multibillion-naira#128958435
Special Purpose Vehicle ko Special Purpose Vehicle ni
Who are you deceiving
Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Jayhome24: 7:49am On Mar 18
Fujiyama:

^^^
Interesting that you mentioned epistomology in your earlier post. I had to look it up to get the precise definition.

Philosophers of old spoke about the 7 deadly sins. Despite how grave these vices are, there is always the hope for redemption from their vice like grip. Unfortunately for you however, stupidity has no remedy. Lust, greed, sloth, anger, envy and the rest of them - as bad as they are - can be overcome. But with stupidity, there is no such hope - redemption from stupidity is a mirage. There is no freedom from it. It blights its victims - in both this world and the next.

Stupid is for ever. sad

Oh my NL radio FM still talking ok carry on then wth your buluba bulablu balabala I'm enjoying you in your confused wilderness.

Keep it up....I'm enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:54am On Mar 18
Even considering awarding such a multi-billion contract to a low-grade company with no track record is enough reason to remove you.
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by jaxxy(m): 10:00am On Mar 18
explain tire
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Bimpe29: 10:50am On Mar 18
It may not be binding but it's an understandable and agreeable terms and conditions. What the heck all about Mr Minister?
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Realtruth2023: 9:29pm On Mar 19
Jayhome24:

You are sick bro.

Look at the mirror the person you see in the mirror is the sick one and it is definitely you.
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Realtruth2023: 9:30pm On Mar 19
Jayhome24:

You are not only on drug you are already on trance living in another world and blabing bulabu and bulaba shit.

Impunity my a s s. Go do your worst then.....

The expired drugs you are on is giving you madness vibes.
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Jayhome24: 12:00am On Mar 20
Realtruth2023:

The expired drugs you are on is giving you madness vibes.

You are the one in drug for being stupid and write comment like a stupid drug infested bitch.
Re: 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract by Jayhome24: 12:03am On Mar 20
Realtruth2023:

Look at the mirror the person you see in the mirror is the sick one and it is definitely you.

You do not need to look at the mirror, the mirror have already looked at you and defined you as a a mentally unstable mofo suffering from "pendulated brain disorder syndrome"....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore / Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington / Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.