Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,816 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Thread closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed (541 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by ayjay45: 8:30pm On Mar 17
G
Re: Thread closed by Bubu4Sea: 8:34pm On Mar 17
Ask Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed by drimzsmoke(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17
ayjay45:
Please advise.
How do I build the necessary connection to navigate the drug world?

Go and collect jamb form, fill in pharmacy as your course of choice, read and pray, then watch God turn you into a drug baron!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by Lumarstone: 9:22pm On Mar 17
Some of our leaders are aware on how to transact drug business illegally. I advice you start to think of another thing that is legitimate bcuz when you will be in prison, do not say you're not warned.

I left..!
Re: Thread closed by BlackyOne: 10:51pm On Mar 17
Send mail to tinubu
Re: Thread closed by Bongadu: 11:24pm On Mar 17
Learn chemistry
Re: Thread closed by ezegenigbonine: 12:40am On Mar 18
Ask our president
Re: Thread closed by Smitaro100(m): 8:34am On Mar 18
By locating the nearest ndlea office closer to you with enough samples.
Re: Thread closed by FuckingNaira: 12:42pm On Mar 18
BAT will help you out.
Re: Thread closed by Snowx: 11:08am On Mar 19
Need to be arrested asap
Re: Thread closed by Izonedexter(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19
first things first
you must have a clear plan and know the product you want to supply I.e weed,meth or pills.secondly you must study your surrounding and make your observations about you neighborhood(gossiping neighbors).thirdly you must never distribute your products where you live-this is very important.be alert and very smart about who you distribute your supply to.never sell your products on credit(very bad for business).you should keep an extra product just incase you get snitched on so you won't run outta products(tell lies truthfully).

Do this accordingly and you will have more than enough bread to spend.
Re: Thread closed by Dejarae(f): 1:25pm On Mar 19
Just watch breaking bad

(1) (Reply)

Why are women like this / Elisa Jordana, 35, A Former Employee Of “the Howard Stern Show,” Caught On Tape / Whom To Love Most: Your Mum Or Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.