Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) (511 Views)

Is Baptism By Immersion Biblically The Acceptable Mode Of Baptism / Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. / Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by mbaise1000: 11:40am On Mar 27
3seriez:

Pastor Doom. I am a better human than you will ever be in your wretched life.
I am better because I don't go about talking down a whole religion because of the actions of some.

I am better because I know they are people who are
truly religious and those that pretend to be religious, and hide behind religion to be very foolish.

I am better because I know if a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, or even a traditionalist did me wrong today, I wouldn't ascribe the wrong to the whole followers of such group.

I am better because i can never be a hypocrite and religious bigot.

Now Imagine the world without toxic , Foolish and bigoted bastards like your type.
Wouldn't it be better for society. 😜

No you are not better, good people don't support evil, good people are not always bitter like you, good people don't wish others bad, good people don't chose murderers as their role model, you are here making excuses for murderers and terrorists because you think there were other groups that have committed same, those few people you are talking about, who inspired them? Are you a better muslim than those terrorists? Are you a better muslim than osama? No of cause, the good muslim is only the one that follow the teachings and examples set by mohamad and that's why you will not see evil in those murderers like osama and the isis and Boko haram, that is why your only explanation is trying to defend them by looking for those you think committed those evil BEFORE, your role model cannot be defended, you can never be a good human being not to talk of a good one by being in support of evil and that is what you are doing, supporting murderers because you and them have the same mohamad as your role model
Re: Baptism Of Fire (should Christians Desire This Kind Of Baptism?) by 3seriez(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27
mbaise1000:

No you are not better, good people don't support evil, good people are not always bitter like you, good people don't wish others bad, good people don't chose murderers as their role model, you are here making excuses for murderers and terrorists because you think there were other groups that have committed same, those few people you are talking about, who inspired them? Are you a better muslim than those terrorists? Are you a better muslim than osama? No of cause, the good muslim is only the one that follow the teachings and examples set by mohamad and that's why you will not see evil in those murderers like osama and the isis and Boko haram, that is why your only explanation is trying to defend them by looking for those you think committed those evil BEFORE, your role model cannot be defended, you can never be a good human being not to talk of a good one by being in support of evil and that is what you are doing, supporting murderers because you and them have the same mohamad as your role model

Just See how an Adult is reasoning in this 2024. Very embarrassing. See reasoning , and he thinks he really is making sense. Oh lord. What a pity 🙆🏾‍♂️. Local Einstein indeed.
You are a small man, with a small mentality, with a very narrow mindset of life and the world. Age doesn't always go with sense unfortunately.
Exposure is far from you. Forget that you have internet access and you went to one local school like that. Exposure is a lot more than that.
That's why they say you can take the man out of the village, but you can't take the village out of the man.

And oh. I am a Muslim now, didn't you say I mentioned somewhere I was a Christian 🤣. Confused fool. And that's why I call you a proper bastard 😂

You hardly go five posts without mentioning Mohamed and Islam, but I am the one that is bitter 🤣. What a crack head 😂😂.

I am a better person than you will ever be. I'm not a hypocrite or a bigot. That's enough reason we are not on the same level.
#Bastard.
#Rinse& Repeat. 🤡

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candid Opinion On Christmas:opinion Pool / 2011, A Perfect Year / All Of The Religion Where Is It Taking Us To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.