Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship (17842 Views)

Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Thislifee: 10:04am On Mar 18
Moniya4Real:
I totally condemned her actions. But when will i find a lady that will love me this much?
When you make money! The guy is obviously rich and she wants him badly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by kinkydude: 10:05am On Mar 18
Situation is getting frustrating and hopeless.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Nkl4u: 10:07am On Mar 18
I don't know why some girls go this extra mile all because of a broken relationship. Life you didn't create, you have no right to take it
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Nkl4u: 10:12am On Mar 18
Moniya4Real:
I totally condemned her actions. But when will i find a lady that will love me this much?
Self love is key, love yourself first and things will eventually fall into place

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Personperson01(f): 10:16am On Mar 18
God1000:
That's a very stupid thing to do.

If she dies today, her boyfriend will move on with his life.
Something must kill a woman
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Exceed15: 11:00am On Mar 18
May be the guy sense violent in her.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Lovit(m): 11:11am On Mar 18
Balablue64:
Good dick is very hard to replace.

I guess it is because she is loosing a SIMPing 'ATM', if na dick, she won't kill herself
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Freshboi316(m): 11:13am On Mar 18
This one no get any future ambition, na man you carry put for head like chocolate. Nawa o
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by neonly: 11:42am On Mar 18
Daniel7543:
I no go surprise if the lady na jennyclay,,
na so dem go dey form Galadima feminist online not knowing one guy somewhere wit a good preeq dey use their eyes see shege offline
Una for allow her to die.
”olosho die, kpekus rest”

Meanwhile feminist be like..

Yur head need checking i swear dat yur pics just made my day
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by adebowales: 12:09pm On Mar 18
Shalommy:
Oh what a lazy and stupid lady! Tueeehhh
you girls re really problematic people, very hard to deal with
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by grandstar(m): 12:40pm On Mar 18
post=128976918:
Babe, Why Committing Suicide, Over Boyfriend

maybe she don hit 33

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by winner37(m): 1:34pm On Mar 18
Tell me why won't she commit suicide when someone who always lavish all what she needs has called of the contract?..

Am a living witness and I can say it to all guys , my brothers with money you can taste any pussy you feel tasting....
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by MrJames007: 2:21pm On Mar 18
Useless news. undecided
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Chukwuka319(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18
The lady must be very stupid and very senseless to attempt suicide over something no worth it.
Why would she attempt suicide because of a man?
If she had died, the man would still move on with another woman and even come to dance on her grave.
Does she think suicide would affect the man in any way?
People who think of suicide in difficult times are big fat fools.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by tubolancer(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18
A fool breaks his own heart.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Panda7(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18
Ivo??
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Pharaohny: 7:09pm On Mar 18
E no go better for the boi friend 😡😭😡😡😡😡
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Prolificgiant(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18
richiemcgold:
Why will she take her life because of a man? Did she invest her money or life savings in the relationship or what?
pussy too is an investment,a thoroughly used one
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by armadeo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Uzoukwu Notorious Kidnapper Captured By Police In Imo State / Evans Changes Plea To Not Guilty, Case Adjourned Till November 3 / Court Remands 23-Year-Old Man in Prison For Stealing Biscuits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.