Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship (17848 Views)

Lady Attempts Suicide After Fight With Husband In Lagos (Photo) / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Solofresh2: 8:13am On Mar 18
Daniel7543:
I no go surprise if the lady na jennyclay,,
na so dem go dey form Galadima feminist online not knowing one guy somewhere dey use their eyes see shege offline
Una for allow her to die.
”olosho die, kpekus rest”

Meanwhile feminist be like..
😂

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by wunmi590(m): 8:13am On Mar 18

Ah, the guy go marry another girl now
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Solofresh2: 8:14am On Mar 18
G00dharddick:

Call my name bro
grin
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by adexosteve(m): 8:15am On Mar 18
Unwise of you tho. You just open bleep website for the guy tho.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Solofresh2: 8:16am On Mar 18
Goodlady:
Don't kill yourself.
Not cos of men cos they're scumbags.
If you see a man that doesn't fornicate, it's cos he's not financially buoyant.
Once they get small change and manage to buy Lexus 350, their prick ll be salivating over young girls. You'd see them calling all girls, when ll you come to my house, come to my house, have you eaten?
Until they carry a mammy water!
Aye okunrin mi ti baje via afowofa!
The world ll be better if we v women as leaders, especially this Nigeria.
If men are scumbags, women are what undecided
Madam go sit down jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Creamypie(m): 8:17am On Mar 18
Women no dey fit handle rejection from.men and na them wey dem dey dish out to men easily and man take am as nofin
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by iamtardey: 8:17am On Mar 18
Lol this life sef
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by adexosteve(m): 8:17am On Mar 18
With his full chest without any iota or remorse i swear.. men men

Ah, the guy go marry another girl now[/quote]
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by franugo(m): 8:21am On Mar 18
89green:
E be like say this shege banza no reach her side else she wont have time for all this nonsense.

Na so. Na mostly ajebutter or sheltered kids dey kill themselves because one boy or girl break up with them, stupidest death ever.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by broadoakcapital: 8:25am On Mar 18
It's truly unfortunate to hear about the situation that occurred with the lady who attempted suicide after her boyfriend broke up with her. It's important to remember that communication and understanding are key in any relationship. Breakups can be difficult, but it's crucial to handle them with care and respect for the other person's feelings.

If you or someone you know is struggling with thoughts of suicide, please reach out to a mental health professional or trusted individual for support. Remember, you are not alone, and there are resources available to help you through tough times.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Penboy: 8:25am On Mar 18
Goodlady:
Don't kill yourself.
Once they get small change and manage to buy Lexus 350, their prick ll be salivating over young girls. You'd see them calling all girls, when ll you come to my house, come to my house, have you eaten?

When you were younger you were going after men with Lexus leaving hustling guys behind. Now you're not attractive to them anymore and you're annoyed they're going after younger girls.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Goodlady(f): 8:28am On Mar 18
Solofresh2:
If men are scumbags, women are what undecided
Madam go sit down jor
Women are jewels

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Goodlady(f): 8:28am On Mar 18
Penboy:

When you were younger you were going after men with Lexus leaving hustling guys behind. Now you're not attractive to them anymore and you're annoyed they're going after younger girls.

See judgemental person o!
Do I know you or I resembled one of ya immoral sisters?

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Solofresh2: 8:30am On Mar 18
Goodlady:

Women are jewels
You dey craz
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Penboy: 8:31am On Mar 18
Goodlady:

See judgemental person o!
Do I know you or I resembled one of ya immoral sisters?

I'm not o.
I just stating what is obtainable in the world currently.

We redpillers understand the game so we just observe.

We've seen it all from our salad days.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by PDJT: 8:31am On Mar 18
Goodlady:
Don't kill yourself.

-Lol grin. It's a man's world, if you don't like it you know where they sale bleach. Don't you?

-Because you have been left on the shelf by good lads, doesn't mean you should come online to constitute nuisance.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Goodlady(f): 8:32am On Mar 18
Solofresh2:
You dey craz
Receive healings.
Eat bread before hunger kpai you!

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Goodlady(f): 8:34am On Mar 18
PDJT:

-Lol grin. It's a man's world, if you don't like it you know where they sale bleach. Don't you?

-Because you have been left on the shelf by good lads, doesn't mean you should come online to constitute nuisance.
We are getting there. Soon the world ll embrace feminism and more women ll be in power. As for you, if I jam you for real life, you d be a good slave. Maybe to be cutting garden grass or washing clothes & pants.

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Maysdevices(f): 8:46am On Mar 18
Nigerian men are very scarce right now
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Shedrack777: 8:46am On Mar 18
God1000:
That's a very stupid thing to do.

If she dies today, her boyfriend will move on with his life.
she wants to use ghost to pursue him
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by PDJT: 8:47am On Mar 18
Goodlady:

We are getting there. Soon the world ll embrace feminism and more women ll be in power. As for you, if I jam you for real life, you d be a good slave. Maybe to be cutting garden grass or washing clothes & pants.

-Tah! Go and take several seats with your loser's post. Frustrated cunt! wink
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Solofresh2: 8:55am On Mar 18
Goodlady:

Receive healings.
Eat bread before hunger kpai you!
I don chop am with tea this morning
Bring something else
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by dreamworld: 8:56am On Mar 18
This is usually the case if the guy feeds the girl, and also the girl doesn’t contribute much to yhe friendship except smelling puci
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by easzypeaszy(m): 9:00am On Mar 18
I didn't want to comment but what kept coming to my mind was dat...
DEY SHOULD ALLOW HER DIE
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by NoToPile: 9:01am On Mar 18
A lady that has not slept with a guy can't try this nonsense the highest is to cry and wail for few days and move on.

When you have sex and sex sex and sex you give all are drained and break up seems like the your life has ended.

Na today relationship dey end, dust yourself and move on but it's always hard to do for some girls because you have invested too much of your body spirit and soul via sex.

Kill yourself because of relationship break up? God forbid even those they left at the alter have not killed themselves.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by judedwriter(m): 9:09am On Mar 18
Soul ties are very powerful when sex is involved....

The reason why we sound like a broken record when we preach no sex before marriage is because of 2, 3, 4 or 5 minutes of fleeting pleasure.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by imagrg(m): 9:11am On Mar 18
They always go with the bad boys.

He served her a hot breakfast. tongue
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by kingthreat(m): 9:21am On Mar 18
Over preek wey full everywhere.
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Goodlady(f): 9:32am On Mar 18
Solofresh2:
I don chop am with tea this morning
Bring something else
Eat this in

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Trustedpronet: 9:39am On Mar 18
If you don't want to suffer multiple heartbreak avoid Tiv women. Those women can make you drink snake venom. Not all of them sha but majority of them. They easily falling in love and easily fall out. My heart don break so tey I don buy 5 heart guide.

If you are truthful to your friend and feel you have found someone and surdenly he or she excommunicate you...it can be very frustrating and depressing, at this moment all you need do is go back to your creator in prayers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by SPAMBOX7: 9:50am On Mar 18
Balablue64:
Good dick is very hard to replace.
Facts cheesy
Re: Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Called Off Their Relationship by Moniya4Real(m): 9:52am On Mar 18
I totally condemned her actions. But when will i find a lady that will love me this much?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Uzoukwu Notorious Kidnapper Captured By Police In Imo State / Trigger-Happy Policeman Kills Corps Member, Injures LAUTECH Graduate In Oyo / This 25-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Nasarawa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.