Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) (10926 Views)

Maduka University Enugu Makes History With Matriculation Of Over 600 Students / Maduka University, Enugu, In Pictures / Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by Visagemedia(m): 1:22am On Mar 18
What you need to know about Maduka University Enugu (how to apply)

Maduka University stands tall as a beacon of educational excellence, committed to nurturing students to thrive both academically and personally.

As a world-class private institution, we offer unparalleled learning facilities, engage external examiners, and boast first-rate infrastructure to ensure the highest standards of education.

At the core of our mission is the integration of cutting-edge technology to meet the evolving needs of our students and lecturers.

This commitment ensures that education at Maduka University is not just an experience but a transformative journey towards success.
Empowering tomorrow's leaders

Our vision is clear: to raise a new generation of leaders equipped with the skills and mindset to drive development and innovation. We strive to create an enriching learning environment that fosters critical thinking, innovation, and a sense of civic responsibility.

Objectives Driving Excellence

The objectives of Maduka University are focused on producing graduates who are mentally resourceful, intellectually creative, and entrepreneurially self-reliant. We aim to instill in them the virtues of self-confidence, self-respect, and civic responsibility for the betterment of individuals, the nation, and the world.

Our graduates are equipped with functional education and marketable skills to meet industry demands. They possess life skills essential for self-reliance, are critical thinkers with a strong ethical foundation, are excellent communicators, and possess versatile knowledge applicable across various sectors.

Strategies for success
To achieve these objectives, Maduka University employs a range of innovative strategies, including:
Providing an ambient environment for teaching, learning, and recreation.

Implementing feeder programmes to engage students early on.

Offering creative incentives to attract top-tier academic and technical staff.

Providing scholarships and fee schemes to make education accessible.

Emphasising ethics and academic integrity.
Engaging students in skills acquisition clubs and diverse social activities.

Offering professional training and certification in cutting-edge programmes.

Striving towards a paperless university through automation.

Programmes offered

Maduka University offers a diverse range of programmes under its schools:

School of Business and Social Sciences

Accounting

Economics

Mass Communication

International Relations

Transport Management

School of Health Sciences

Anatomy

Physiology

Public health

Biochemistry

Pharmacy

Physiotherapy

Medical Laboratory Science

Medicine and surgery.

Nursing Science

School of Computing and Engineering

Information Technology

Computer Science

Cybersecurity

Software Engineering

Civil Engineering

Electrical and Electronics Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Mechatronics Engineering

Computer Engineering

School of Law

Law

Pre-Degree Programme

For those who didn't write JAMB, we offer a pre-degree programme to kickstart your academic journey.

Application Details:
For more information and inquiries, please reach out to us at:

Phone: 08055091802, 09157893107
Email: admissions@madukauniversity.edu.ng

Embark on your journey to academic excellence and innovation with Maduka University. We wish you the best of luck in your application!

Sponsored Post

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by oofjm: 10:39pm On Mar 18
Ftc
Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by moje4: 10:41pm On Mar 18
For the rich

10 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by Jennyclay(f): 10:41pm On Mar 18
Can I apply for PhD program?

2 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by PeterObi001: 10:42pm On Mar 18
Ddd
Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by AmakaTips2: 10:44pm On Mar 18
Bravo

Contact me for your professional CV, project, dissertation, thesis, proposal PowerPoint etc
Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by Atlantis585: 10:44pm On Mar 18
See money grin
Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by FashionCookie(f): 10:49pm On Mar 18
No nsogbu! Ba Wahala! Ko si iyonu...nfana ibaga!
Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by id4sho(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18
Jennyclay:
Olodo yen yen tongue
You think it's NL

9 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:53pm On Mar 18
I see another covenant university in the making.

Maduka should raise the bar and gun for absolute excellence.

The first graduates will be his best advertisement, so he should work on them.

8 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by Chinowuaturu: 10:54pm On Mar 18
Best university

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by Alexiiydon: 10:57pm On Mar 18
Jennyclay:
na man get the university ...remember?

6 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by AllahOfBlood: 11:07pm On Mar 18
angry
Does Maduka University offers jobs to students after graduation?

Paid advert

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by AllahOfBlood: 11:11pm On Mar 18
Jennyclay:

Who dash u ordinary Bachelor Degree?

You wanna show urself

Shi-shi u no get like yarimo

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by Tbagwell80: 11:17pm On Mar 18
What is the purpose of floating a private university if you can't bring anything new to improve the system. The sight of the crowded class hall is an eyesore. Private universities are generally costlier than public universities so I expect something better. Why should I pay to attend this kind of school where student-lecturer ratio is about 300:1. I would advise that you take down this photo and also inform the management to work on a better ratio by either building more facilities or admitting less number of students.

19 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by Celestobena: 11:18pm On Mar 18
Thank you

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by Goodlady(f): 11:23pm On Mar 18
Are they offering law?
Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by concho(m): 11:46pm On Mar 18
The pictures look very poor for a private university

Take a look at the crowded classroom with very poor and outdated settings

Look at the bar kind of sits that would spoil tomorrow

Distance of the last student to the lecturer . I thought it’s a PTA meeting

Just give this out to a church as tithe and build me a modern uni afterwards unless you are offering a free education

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by Terrahawk: 11:50pm On Mar 18
Fake certificate, fake O level results and enough money to bribe the V.C. That's all you need.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by Almunjid(m): 11:51pm On Mar 18
Tbagwell80:
What is the purpose of floating a private university if you can't bring anything new to improve the system. The sight of the crowded class hall is an eyesore. Private universities are generally costlier than public universities so I expect something better. Why should I pay to attend this kind of school where student-lecturer ratio is about 300:1. I would advise that you take down this photo and also inform the management to work on a better ratio by either building more facilities or admitting less number of students.
What if it's a general course? Were u expecting to see 30:1 in Gens class in a large hall like this? The above pictures aren't for departmental courses. I suppose it's all their year one students in Gens class. Nevertheless, they should have divided the general class into two or three groups at least.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by CaptainFM1: 11:54pm On Mar 18
But all these private universities are not for ordinary Nigerians.
Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by Lanretoye(m): 12:02am On Mar 19
Abi wigwe university annex
Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by Jacobayo12: 12:03am On Mar 19
Same Same
Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by Think9ja(m): 12:32am On Mar 19
How much Seun collect for these guys hand to market this mushroom uni?

If una want popularity make una go pay for adverts like Afe Babalola de do for Channels

No be only Maduka University, na Pandora Academy
Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by eagleu: 12:37am On Mar 19
Tbagwell80:

The teacher: student ratio looks really bad, and for a modern university too?

3 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:47am On Mar 19
beautiful
Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by esivue007(m): 12:58am On Mar 19
Can you imagine?

Medicine and surgery?
Am very sure say the course has not been accredited @ all.
grin grin
Una for kuku join dentistry and dental surgery with am na
Re: What You Need To Know About Maduka University Enugu (How To Apply) by vickydevoka(m): 1:00am On Mar 19
Elite557:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct numb.
    8  0  7  3  5 3 9 2 6 8 , Opay
  .Z Nana
Keep wasting time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students Of College Of Education, Katsina-ala Protest Over Fees Increment (pics) / 5 Reasons Candidates May Not Score High In 2018 UTME / LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.