Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

How To Legally Relocate To The United States As A Nurse - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Legally Relocate To The United States As A Nurse (105 Views)

Which Country Can I Move To Legally With ₦10M? / Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Legally Relocate To The United States As A Nurse by ubaojeh(m): 5:30am On Mar 18
There is an enormous need for qualified nurses in the US healthcare industry. International nurses now have more opportunities to investigate job options in the USA because to this influx. For those who want to start this fulfilling trip, it is essential to comprehend the visa sponsorship procedure.

Getting Nurse Visa Sponsorship

One route for foreign nurses to work lawfully in the United States is through sponsorship of a visa. The H-1B, TN, and Green Card are the most widely used visas. Employers are essential to this procedure because they must consent to sponsor the nurse’s visa to guarantee the nurse’s job status. READ MORE HERE https://www.talkingtimothy.com/2024/03/how-to-legally-relocate-to-united.html

(1) (Reply)

German Conversation For Beginners | 100 Basic German Phrases To Know / Conquering Mount Rinjani: A Comprehensive Guide To Jayatrekker's Trekking Tour / Media Aide To ex-FRSC Marshal Loses Sister In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.