Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy (17813 Views)

Profile Of Ahmad Aliyu, Sokoto Governor-Elect / APC's Ahmad Aliyu Wins Sokoto Governorship Election (2023) / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by id4sho(m): 10:00am On Mar 18
shocked
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by Godstiger(m): 10:01am On Mar 18
More like future thugery boys
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by ZaddyJ: 10:01am On Mar 18
Asampete01:
Heard he took only one spoon

grin grin
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by BrutusOj(m): 10:01am On Mar 18
Is this worth celebrating? Who made him almajiri in the first place or how did he turn out being almajiri? If there are better policies in place, thr boy wouldn't have been an almajiri.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by ZaddyJ: 10:02am On Mar 18
Godstiger:
More like future thugery boys
Nurturing them for future bandit and terrorist

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by Guyfawkes2: 10:03am On Mar 18
Stop all this theatrics and get the kid off the street

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by Artscollection: 10:03am On Mar 18
Watianoengineer:
Simplicity of northerners is a quality we southerners need to learn. Those people have a heart of gold. Kudos to the north.

Anu ohia!!! Na japa fit save some of our Nigerian youths going by the kind of comments i read here.
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by StraightGaay: 10:04am On Mar 18
Watianoengineer:
Simplicity of northerners is a quality we southerners need to learn. Those people have a heart of gold. Kudos to the north.
Your daftness is legendary
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by kentokay71: 10:07am On Mar 18
Take this to cbn in exchange for money
aybabz101:
I have been on this site for over 7 years if my memory serve me well....

Having tried severally to be FTC....but alas, today na today .....FTC....

Instead of him to do the needful by providing these kids with good education, basic infrastructures and providing jobs for their parents to be able to cater for them...

the hypocrite is breaking fast with ppl he is directly feeding fat on their destinies....

Devils in human human flesh = 9ja politicians
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:08am On Mar 18
Most of you guys simply lack knowledge of what Almajiri means...

Its not sinonimous to poverty please...

The issue is that the society no more engage in mission or learning again, thats why it seems obvious to be Almajiri and the parents, both rich and poor should stop letting out their children out for the Almajiri journey since the world has change and people no more care about religious learning again!
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by StraightGaay: 10:08am On Mar 18
eeithis:
All for show no matter what God will never mercy for him....he will never be allowed in the kingdom of God!!
The 77 Vigins nko?
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by FameGlory(m): 10:09am On Mar 18
He drank the water and gave the boy.
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by CaveAdullam: 10:11am On Mar 18
This is the case of the lion acting cool with the lambs. A lion being gentle with them doesn't in any way obliterate the carnivorous tendency of the lion. It will feast on them when he wants to. Because he has the might, strength, and teeth to do the same.

This is why the education of the masses is the first step to curbing corrupt officials to their minimum.

Not academic education. It is an education of informing the people about their culture and nation. The prerequisites for development and the various obstacles - corrupt officials and monopolistic merchants.

In a real sense, a governor like the idiot above wouldn't have had the temerity to sit with the poor populace him and his predecessors have placed under their tenterhooks as pawns for their political will.

It wouldn't have happened if the people were educated and aware. Now the poor people think the governor is displaying signs of humility and love for Almighty Allah. Meanwhile, his heart is dark and a cesspit. A heart not geared toward developing his people but to subjugate them further.

This is a case of binding the strong man in his house before defeating him. According to one of Jesus Christ's parables in the Bible.

This is what all politicians have done to their people. If you can bind them, you can control them. If you can control them, they will run after you.

The first step towards development as Africans is to be educated. Africa is seriously behind the world. Accepting this facade as a show of humility is a slap on our faces. These slaps have turned into kicks, blows, and constant harassment by these political snakes and scorpions.

Politicians are capitalizing on our silence, dumbness, and the crumbs they throw towards our table. These crumbs also extend to the tables of the police military and judiciary.

Prove them wrong once, and we are on the road to progress.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by seguno2: 10:13am On Mar 18
officialwdhtv:
Trending video of Sokoto state governor, Ahmad Aliyu, breaking ramadan fast with Almajiri boy.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBXSzOB9utI

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4pg1kiOR1S/?igsh=MWdsNTlwbmFsZWJjbA==

What a great way to compensate the boy for looting his commonwealth that should have been used to make education free for him, and improve his future??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by soccerlite: 10:15am On Mar 18
Na now he remember alamajiri boy

muslim use to deceive their God

They can do many good things now, after the 30 days evil starts

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by Jadeng: 10:15am On Mar 18
These boys do not need such gestures !
Send them to the same school your own children are attending.... home or abroad.
This level of hypocrisy is too loud.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by NewDea4: 10:15am On Mar 18
officialwdhtv:
Trending video of Sokoto state governor, Ahmad Aliyu, breaking ramadan fast with Almajiri boy.

#wetindeyhappentv

Not gonna stop you from stealing his future
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by Germi9: 10:19am On Mar 18
Asampete01:
Heard he took only one spoon
Even before the boy
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by mommafertile: 10:19am On Mar 18
Did you know that the price of soft drink is now 400 Naira?
Come and learn how to produce your own soft drinks for FREE.
Join this FREE MASTERCLASS where you will be taught how to produce these drinks on a small scale.

Here are some of the soft drinks on our list:

👉 CARBONATED COLA DRINK
👉 CARBONATED LEMON DRINK
👉 CARBONATED CHAPMAN DRINK
👉 CARBONATED APPLE DRINK
👉 BLACKCURRANT DRINK
👉 ENERGY DRINK
👉 COLA FRUIT DRINK POWDER
👉 ORANGE FRUIT DRINK POWDER
👉 KIDS FLAVORED DRINK
👉 SPORT ENERGY DRINK
👉 TROPICAL FRUIT DRINK
👉 COCKTAIL FRUIT DRINK
👉 ICED TEA (LEMON FLAVOR)

Training Date is Wednesday 20th March 2024

FREE Whatsapp group link
https:///EcdKshJEea5BZa9baiwcEi

OR

https:///FwrW7TMnyN8BGf1sb3AZLY

Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by Onewazobia(m): 10:22am On Mar 18
Same card by our wicked politicians
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:23am On Mar 18
The socalled rich in nigeria does not want the poor to grow rich,but to feed on their crumbs angry is the same thing allover naija in east south north west.
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by Daystar7: 10:23am On Mar 18
Lol...
The level of thinking among humans in Africa is less than that of an Ape which gives credence to the the Superiority complex of the whites over this fools. Just imagine the nonsense a media platform is pushing to its people to consume. Why are those innocent kids in that state to begin with? Why churn out kids you can take care of in the name of ur illogical black reasoning and leave them unprotected and uncared for, and uneducated in the streets to end up as nuisance in the society then you celebrate a governor who don't care enough to put an end to their suffering cos he ate out of their plate. More like he did them a favor by eating a meal with them and will probably leave them in the same state he met them. Seun you and your mods are failures. Tell the stupid man to get them off the streets, put them in good schools or vocational workshops and provide for them so they won't have to join bandits as terrorist organization to disturb our peace you fools. Y'all are accomplice to evil, selling ur souls for clicks. Bigoted miscreants and any mod that bans me will be unfortunate in life. Just try it. Humans with intelligence lower than that of apes. Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by WizardOfNG: 10:24am On Mar 18
Watianoengineer:

Please shut up. What is "simplicity" about this? I only see leadership hypocrisy. The sort that fail followers so badly that children as young as 2 , from Northern Nigerian, are begging across the streets of West and sub-saharan Africa.

You want to shade the South, then find a better example than Northern political leaders eating with Almajiris who they are happy to abandon and never do anything to better the plight of.

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by abba190: 10:27am On Mar 18
that mothfckr will go and take antibiotics afterwards, bunch of hypocritical politicians
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by Newton1045: 10:28am On Mar 18
Is04970:
Yeye..
Should Almajiris exist in the first place.
Something that should be abolished is being romanced in this age and time.
Imagine if Almajiris could be trained in programming or coding instead of a religion balderdash that would see most of them into graduating into terrorists and bandits.

That's the main question
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by abba190: 10:29am On Mar 18
grin grin
Daystar7:
Lol...
The level of thinking among humans in Africa is less than that of an Ape which gives credence to the the Superiority complex of the whites over this fools. Just imagine the nonsense a media platform is pushing to its people to consume. Why are those innocent kids in that state to begin with? Why churn out kids you can take care of in the name of ur illogical black reasoning and leave them unprotected and uncared for, and uneducated in the streets to end up as nuisance in the society then you celebrate a governor who don't care enough to put an end to their suffering cos he ate out of their plate. More like he did them a favor by eating a meal with them and will probably leave them in the same state he met them. Seun you and your mods are failures. Tell the stupid man to get them off the streets, put them in good schools or vocational workshops and provide for them so they won't have to join bandits as terrorist organization to disturb our peace you fools. Y'all are accomplice to evil, selling ur souls for clicks. Bigoted miscreants and any mod that bans me will be unfortunate in life. Just try it. Humans with intelligence lower than that of apes. Nonsense!
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by fitinwell: 10:30am On Mar 18
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Another terrorist gathering momentum..
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by cjfavour(m): 10:31am On Mar 18
So it's simplicity that came to your mind when u see this photo op? U ppl sef! Is that child not suppose to be in school? Why is he not doing anything about that? U think that boy is happy he's suffering? Tell d governor to make his son an almajiri naaaa. I thought we've passed this level of politics? Are u sure the governor really ate the food or he only posed for picture?
Watianoengineer:
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by OfficialP: 10:34am On Mar 18
And some slow.poke are hailing him
Tueh
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by Shugafree(m): 10:37am On Mar 18
Good one.

This is unrelated though. Plz, I was trying to access a loan from a loan app for the first time and I got to the pint where I was instructed to fill in my ATM card details which I did.Then, i was told to imput a certain verification number that has been sent to my ATM .
card phone no which I am yet to see for hrs now. Please what does this mean and what do I have to do co
s I am losing it. I have been on this for hrs and
I need it urgently.

Pls your mature Suggestions will Help
Thanks . ...
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by cjfavour(m): 10:40am On Mar 18
exactly, if the society no more engage in mission or learning again, they should drop the almajiri program. GEJ provided a solution for them but they discarded it because it will favour the people. These northern political leaders are devilish. They used these young kids for their selfish ends that's why they'll never do something that will take them off the street. quote author=pendragonbladgo post=128982820]Most of you guys simply lack knowledge of what Almajiri means...

Its not sinonimous to poverty please...

The issue is that the society no more engage in mission or learning again, thats why it seems obvious to be Almajiri and the parents, both rich and poor should stop letting out their children out for the Almajiri journey since the world has change and people no more care about religious learning again![/quote]
Re: Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy by NwekeUG(m): 10:57am On Mar 18
S

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Approves Construction Of Anambra Airport / Amosun Launches 150 Taxi Cab In Ogun / Buhari To Inherit N8.1b Presidential Villa Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.