Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. (3705 Views)

Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down / They Were Trying To Get Rid Of Snakes, But Burned Down Their Homes Instead / I Unreservedly Condemn This Barbaric Act - Festus Keyamo reacts to Delta Killing (2) (3) (4)

Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Tranquillity360: 9:40am On Mar 18
If you're serving in Nigeria army and your home burn down, your innocent younger brother killed,your aged parents killed by the soldiers because criminals killed few security men.

How will you feel or reach as a personnel in Nigeria army.

People rejoicing over ill manner of Nigeria soldiers burning people homes and killing innocent people are evil and doing so because it's not their region or community.

I still wonder why people mostly from south West and north want everyone in the community killed.

Reading comments here on nairaland, Facebook and Twitter I really regret sharing the same country with people like this.

I still stand on,soldiers go after your kind that killed you, leave innocent people and stop burning people homes.

It's act of terrorism

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by DiscoverID: 9:44am On Mar 18
Stop crying and go and asked the Palestinians the repercussion of harbouring terrorists. It's called collateral damage or casualties of war. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Tranquillity360: 9:45am On Mar 18
Anyone supporting Nigeria soldiers action in the south south communities should also campaign for it anytime a security man is killed in his town.

Even if it's one police or soldier killed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Zooposki(f): 9:46am On Mar 18
https://newsnet.ng/crime/we-did-not-kill-any-soldier-rather-tantita-backed-officers-are-destroying-our-community-okuama-people-lament/

Contrary to reports making rounds, particularly in the media that some soldiers were killed by youths of Okuama community in Ughelli South Local Government Area of Delta State, some Okuama people have denied the killing.

Some indigenes alleged hundreds of persons were killed on Thursday and Friday by persons wearing Army uniforms who invaded the community.

An indigene of Okuama community, Onajite Idiaphoro, in an interview with our Correspondent said the men who invaded the community with a Tantita gunboat burnt all the houses in the community.

He alleged, “We were holding regular Community on Thursday when some men in Army uniforms and carried by Tantita Gun boat invaded the meeting demanding to see our community chairman.

“As soon as our chairman was identified, the men said that they were taking him to Bomadi for questioning but the community women resisted the approach because Okuama is under Ughelli South Local Government Area and the chairman did not commit any crime neither the community that demands military invasion.

“The men started shooting killing two persons instantly and injuring many persons before driving away.”

Mr Idiaphoro said that after the first shooting, residents of the community, especially the men started moving out fearing the worst could happen later.

“After four hours later, the men came back with many gunboats, shooting sporadically into the community and killing many persons including women and children before burning houses,” he lamented.

“How our people who are mere fishermen and potato farmers have guns to fight, talk less killed a whole 15 Army officers as wrongly reported? He queried in a weak tone.

At this point, he burst into tears saying, “Okuama community has been at the receiving end of the crisis with Okoloba as former NIMASA boss, Patrick backed by former Militant leader, Tompolo have boys to kill us”.

The people of Okuama community called on President Bola Tinubu, Governor Sheriff Oborevwori, and the Chief of Army Staff to immediately halt the invasion of their community and set up a panel of inquiry to unravel the true killers of the reported 15 soldiers.

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by kestolove95(m): 9:50am On Mar 18
This is Isreal vs Gaza... D innocent go suffer am

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Tranquillity360: 9:56am On Mar 18
DiscoverID:
Stop crying and go and asked the Palestinians the repercussion of harbouring terrorists. It's called collateral damage or casualties of war. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.
It's stup!idi!ty to compare happening in Gaza to this.

Israel army are not killing their fellow citizens but enemies they are at war with for years.

Your Nigeria soldiers are killing and burning homes of your fellow Nigerians which may even have people serving in the same army.

You care for Palestinians that don't know you,but you want those you call fellow country men all dead.

Moreover i am not crying.
Is not my region or community but I am Man that always stands on the truth.

In Biafra Republic,if you kill security men,you will be hunted and punished accordingly.
Not collective punishment of both innocent.

One of the wise men from East.

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Tranquillity360: 10:01am On Mar 18
kestolove95:
This is Isreal vs Gaza... D innocent go suffer am
Only evil people see it so.

We shouldn't be supporting evil, because one day criminals will kill security man/men in your town.

Hope you will want the same treatment on the whole town.

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Love56743: 10:19am On Mar 18
The military should do Proper investigation before burning down the villages, Because ordinary Villagers can't kill 16 arm soldiers, Tompolo and his boys are suspects

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by EmiloCorn: 10:40am On Mar 18
If you didn't shout when the soldiers burnt homes and stores in the east but are now shouting because its happening in your South, my dear . . .

CLOSE YOUR MOUTH cool

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Foreverly02: 10:45am On Mar 18
Am i the only one confused about this state
Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by greenermodels: 10:46am On Mar 18
Tranquillity360:
If you're serving in Nigeria army and your home burn down, your innocent younger brother killed,your aged parents killed by the soldiers because criminals killed few security men.

People rejoicing over ill manner of Nigeria soldiers burning people homes and killing innocent people are evil and doing so because it's not their region or community.

I still wonder why people mostly from south West and north want everyone in the community killed.

Reading comments here on nairaland, Facebook and Twitter I really regret sharing the same country with people like this.

I still stand on,soldiers go after your kind that killed you, leave innocent people and stop burning people homes.

It's act of terrorism

So you're yet to realize that one Nigeria is a scam? Soldiers behaving like terrorists because it's in the Niger Delta.

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by thisisit: 10:48am On Mar 18
Ijaw, Urhobos and itshekiris should team up and defend their communities against crude oil thieves in uniform
Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Tranquillity360: 10:57am On Mar 18
greenermodels:

So you're yet to realize that one Nigeria is a scam? Soldiers behaving like terrorists because it's in the Niger Delta.
What surprise me is seeing Yorubas urging soldiers to kill everyone there.

The same South south they claim to love and Igbos hate.

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Talkisneeded: 11:21am On Mar 18
It's sad seeing some Nigerians excited at the thought of soldiers obliterating and razing down a whole instead of fishing out the perpetrators and their supporters....
I sell herbs tho

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by 123456789O: 11:24am On Mar 18
DiscoverID:

You're evil for supporting the leveling of those communities. Wicked man

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by greenermodels: 11:34am On Mar 18
Tranquillity360:
What surprise me is seeing Yorubas urging soldiers to kill everyone there.

The same South south they claim to love and Igbos hate.
Average Nigerian is evil so you shouldn't be surprised, the old Midwestern and Eastern regions have no business been in Nigeria, we don't have anything in common with them especially as it regards common values.

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Thormentor: 12:11pm On Mar 18
Tranquillity360:

It's act of terrorism

it's simple

their hatred for Midwest or Bendel have been there since after they left western region

they've always blamed SE for it

in Thier mind Bendel people and SE are one people

I pity people there that are thinking otherwise

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by honour7: 12:56pm On Mar 18
DiscoverID:

No we should ask the north first, Palestine is too far. When the Military bombed a settlement in Kaduna containing bandits wives and children, we all saw how the North cried.
Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by faceland: 1:03pm On Mar 18
Tranquillity360:

It's act of terrorism

It is usually SW and SW who identify as North... What have they ever done to these people?
Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by hedonido: 1:11pm On Mar 18
DiscoverID:

Some of you idiots lack common sense. Is it the PLO that is attacking Palestinians? Why not give us another example of where any country's military attacked its own citizens and burned down villages within its own territory "for harbouring terrorists"?

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by mrvitalis(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18
DiscoverID:
Oh but it's only done down South abi never done in the North
Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by oskopy: 1:14pm On Mar 18
The so called south south are useless sets of people.can this type of killing happens in the North?
After this killing, they will turn and bend their neck against ndigbo.the two oppressed people that are supposed to unite,

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by RickyJesus: 2:07pm On Mar 18
Tranquillity360:
Anyone supporting Nigeria soldiers action in the south south communities should also campaign for it anytime a security man is killed in his town.

Even if it's one police or soldier killed.
If its my community and it was unprovoked, we go tie you like nama and hand you over to the authority.

Abi are you telling me the people in the community don't have an idea on the people involved?
Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Melagros(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18
COMRADES na collateral damage, sorry about that
Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by socialmediaman: 2:12pm On Mar 18
DiscoverID:

It’s not the same. Palestinians don’t pay tax to Israel to protect them. Israel is fighting Hamas to protect their citizens

Nigerians pay tax to the Nigerian government to protect them. Government embezzles the money and starts blaming taxpayers because it can’t do proper investigation
Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Tranquillity360: 2:18pm On Mar 18
RickyJesus:

If its my community and it was unprovoked, we go tie you like nama and hand you over to the authority.

Abi are you telling me the people in the community don't have an idea on the people involved?

Do you have proof the people in the community know the people involved?

The way some of you reason sef.

So now if someone want to implicate and have your community burn down,he can pick some boys from his town and kill soldiers in your community,Then allow the soldiers to finish up the mission in the community.

Even if the community know who the attackers be, killing and burning down everything is not the way to get such information.

Even you won't dare to go give them the information if you have it,because they are likely to gun you down on sighting you.
Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by RickyJesus: 2:29pm On Mar 18
Tranquillity360:
Do you have proof the people in the community know the people involved?

The way some of you reason sef.

So now if someone want to implicate and have your community burn down,he can pick some boys from his town and kill soldiers in your community,Then allow the soldiers to finish up the mission in the community.

Even if the community know who the attackers be, killing and burning down everything is not the way to get such information.

Even you won't dare to go give them the information if you have it,because they are likely to gun you down on sighting you.

You are not making sense.

People from another community go come my area and mutilate soldiers under our nose? Do you even know what a community is?

Let me even entertain that reasoning first; if that should be case don't you think all party involved and affected are aware of this basic information and the issue of burning the community down will not be on the table unless they are suspecting the community of collaborating with another another to attack the army.

Even I won't be ready to give up that information? Let assume you are correct, then I should be ready to accept the repercussion of that action/inaction, it makes me an accomplice.

The community should better work with the army the strengthen this up, quit the emotional blackmail already.
Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Tranquillity360: 2:33pm On Mar 18
RickyJesus:

You are not making sense.

People from another community go come my area and mutilate soldiers under our nose? Do you even know what a community is?

Let me even entertain that reasoning first; if that should be case don't you think all party involved and affected are aware of this basic information and the issue of burning the community down will not be on the table unless they are suspecting the community of collaborating with another another to attack the army.

Even I won't be ready to give up that information? Let assume you are correct, then I should be ready to accept the repercussion of that action/inaction, it makes me an accomplice.

The community should better work with the army the strengthen this up, quit the emotional blackmail already.
You make no sense boy.

You only have knowledge but lack wisdom.

It comes from God

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Saao(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18
Tranquillity360:

It's act of terrorism
Let them do same in the north where hundreds soldiers are killed everyday. I wonder why you guys from south hate each other so much. The people that murder the soldiers are not ordinary and I can bet you they don't run to take civilians as shield like Hama's did. Soldiers know them and are aware where they can be found so why killing civilians and burning houses? How Coward can they be that some criminals killed Lt co., 2 majors etc these ought to be skilled and brazed officers died cheaply in the hand of some untrained civilians that should be your major concern. Our military are so ordinary that sometimes I wonder what kind of training they got from NDA or training camp? Imagine a country like chad attack us?

Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by chopnaira: 2:47pm On Mar 18
Friendly fire.
Re: Delta Killing: Serving Nigeria Soldier Home Burned Down. by Donedeal1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18
How dare you murdered nearly 20 army officers of the Nigeria army in cold blood.

Including Colonels,Majors, Captain etc.

Sowing and reaping is good.

Dollar Is Crashing But Prices Of Goods Are Increasing / Yoruba The Golden Bride Of Nigerian Politics / Ogun Assembly Nullifies Sale Of Gateway Hotels

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72