Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church (39080 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing / Mbaka Anoints Obiano For Second Tenure, Governor Kneels On Altar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18
An underlying heart condition…probably had a chronic high blood pressure.
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by alobright17(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18
VinnyBaba:

Atheists food don Land. smiley

BTW, , you no dey see Goodnews to report, Abi?

Only Bad news?πŸ˜•

One Day, Bushmeat go Catch the hunter o. 😏😌😌
don't lie that you don't know that Christians disgraces , fight, criticises each other than any other religions and none believers,

TB Joshua vs Chris okotia and others ..
Abel Damina vs others
Pentecostal vs orthodox
Cele vs others
Jehovah witness vs others
Sabbath get their own
Hardly a Jehovah witness marry into or from other denomination.

Catholic to marry from other denomination? Is that even easy ?

4 storey building can have more than 10 different churches firing devil that refused to die .

So this news will sweet more christians from other denomination.
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Seunpapa65: 2:16pm On Mar 18
Watch how the pastor will tell the foolish members that she went to heaven straight
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Angelfrost(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18
Poor cardiac health... Poor fitness... Poor Nutrition.

Many Nigerians are one little exertion away from slumping and dropping dead!

...And y'all don't know Diabetes and Cardiac diseases are most prevalent among Blacks compared to other races.

Do Check-up at least twice a year, una say no!
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Kingrshd3: 2:21pm On Mar 18
Religion is a scam
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Kingrshd3: 2:22pm On Mar 18
Seunpapa65:
Watch how the pastor will tell the foolish members that she went to heaven straight

Aswear πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by CluelessMODS: 2:24pm On Mar 18
Brainwashed Christians will tell you she has gone to heaven.
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by CluelessMODS: 2:25pm On Mar 18
Seunpapa65:
And the gullible brainwashed Christians will believe it.
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by zoghys: 2:26pm On Mar 18
Didijiji:
Cardiac issues likely

Most likely, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by chipet67(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18
Walai:
Too much starch and banga, no exercise. Na to just dey fat up like hippo at the man's expenses.
Nigerian women sef undecided
This is too bad to say of a deceased person.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by worksmart(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18
I bet she probably was just dehydrated. even to buy pure water in this Tinubu economy na N50.

Instead of proper first aid , I bet everyone pulls out their phone to record. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by placeofallure(f): 2:48pm On Mar 18
Walai:
Too much starch and banga, no exercise. Na to just dey fat up like hippo at the man's expenses.

That's a cruel way to speak of the dead. Your own will come and when it does, flat tummy and stretchy abs will NOT save you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Major1984(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18
As if she was pregnant, rip to her , I wish her Heaven at last
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Confirm4real(m): 2:55pm On Mar 18
Some alters are demonic if you like don't believe...

RIP!

Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Seagodess(f): 3:00pm On Mar 18
Willed042:

To be honest Christianity is becoming a joke with the advent of pentecostal churches. See the Ramadan period and how it is respected worldwide. The fasting instituted by Christ himself is no longer observed by majorities of the Christians instead fasting that culminates to the birthday of their GO. We should continue deceiving ourselves as Islam through its unity in ideology will soon become the world most famous and biggest religion in no time to come.
keep deceiving Urself.. there's only one savior And that's Jesus Christ.. even we in the sea acknowledge that name alone
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Krismas(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18
Afamsi:
All of you mocking God or the man of God over the death of the woman are so daft, if not tell whether ethiests, muslims, traditional worshippers, witches and wizerds do not die. Fools! The bible said it is appointed unto man to die and after that judgement. You better repent and make your way straight, bear in mind your time of death might come when you are in the toilet
grin Simp 😁
Jesus rose Lazarus from the dead.
Same yesterday 2day 2moro?
Walk ur talk or fem!
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by 3kay945(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18
Even before sighting the pic, I know she will be fat!
People should watch their size and weight, it is not every food you see, you must eat.

Especially if you are poor, don't get unnecessary fat!
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Krismas(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18
Cheapgadget:
I am sure she was sick but pastor tell her not to take medicine πŸ’Š
grin ....... And told her only to drink anointing oil, plead the blood of Jesus and hold on to her mantle
Recipe for RIP
RIP to her sincerely
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by FireUpNow(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18
My condolences
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by victorclean(f): 3:48pm On Mar 18
Egbesu on a mission
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Mar 18
3kay945:
Even before sighting the pic, I know she will be fat!
People should watch their size and weight, it is not every food you see, you must eat.

Especially if you are poor, don't get unnecessary fat!

are you saying that slim people have never slumped and died?

how was she fat?

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Tendd: 3:55pm On Mar 18
That is the size of an average Nigerian Woman, sadly.Most Nigerians would tell you that she has a normal body but merely looking at her,it's clear that she is overweight or even obese.I wonder if she has trekked a kilometer in her life as many of us prefer taking bikes than walk for few kilometers.l honestly think churches should keep some days of worship specifically for aerobic exercises in the church premises.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Susbae: 3:57pm On Mar 18
Lol! No be small thing.
robinso01:
May her soul rest in peace .

Atheists in the building, food don come for you ooo
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Ojemedad: 4:00pm On Mar 18
Walai:

Ekpa
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by papapchi(m): 4:15pm On Mar 18
This is how Jesus will be taking all of you that doesn't want to be awaken one after the other. She died out of foolishness
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Wawelexy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 18
gasparpisciotta:

Inadvertently perhaps

You are annoyingly funny.
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Tetraozonaitera: 4:34pm On Mar 18
Franking:

Shut up your rotten mouth. She likely wouldn't have died if she had stayed in her house. What's the essence of the miracles y'all profess or the "what God cannot do doesn't exist" you shout up and down? The message therein is that it is false to believe there's any blessing or favour that comes with going to church and shouting yourself hoax in the name of worshipping God.

YOU HAD BETTER NO GET HEART ATTACK UPON SOMEONE'S ELSE'S DEATH.
I AM SUSPECTING YOU CAN GIVE UP THE GHOST ANY MOMENT FROM NOW grin

YOU CAN DIE ANY TIME ANY WHERE AT ANY PLACE. grin

SHE DIED IN THE CHURCH YOU ARE LIKELY TO DIE AT THE BABA WEY DEY DO YAHOO SOAP FOR YOU. ALL DIE NA DIE SHA.

WERREY grin
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by koikoi2(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18
That alter is a suspect.
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by Regie2bless: 4:45pm On Mar 18
GodHimself:
I hope the hypnotized would finally pause and think.

98% of African diet contains palm oil and people eat red meat like every day as a sign of good living. But the truth is those kinds of food, produces bad cholesterol which clogs the arties and can cause heart attacks or even heart failures. That is why regular medical check up is needed or d person have anybody in his family circle who had died from heart attack, the person needs to sit up and avoid certain food.

1 Like

Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by ufotunang: 5:04pm On Mar 18
High blood pressure or low blood pressure can be the cause...
Re: Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:18pm On Mar 18
gasparpisciotta:
Perhaps she was singing the song β€˜I’m going higher yes I am, I am going higher today, I’m going above the shadows, into the presence of God, into the presence of Jesus, I’m going higher today.

Perhaps the angels took her serious and made it happen.

I remember when hubby raised this song one evening while we were singing and I shouted God Forbid! Please change it.
I'm not ready to die today πŸ˜‚

Abeg no follow people sing wetin they no understand.

In my father's time, the lyrics was, "I'm going higher someday". The church today changed it to, "I'm going higher today"πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.