Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Deaf Nairalanders, Let Us Connect. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Deaf Nairalanders, Let Us Connect. (128 Views)

Stop Taking Excess Of These 3 Drugs, They Can Make You DEAF / Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care / Ijeoma Nnodim: A Paediatrician Born Deaf; An Inspirational Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deaf Nairalanders, Let Us Connect. by Olayinka8793(m): 12:38pm On Mar 18
Good day wonderful Nairalanders.

I created this thread to try and connect deaf or hearing impaired Nairalanders on a WhatsApp group specially created for our kinds.

Those who communicate by lip reading, like me, and those who communicate by sign language are all welcome to join.

The purpose of the group would be to familiarize, socialize and connect with each other, share ideas, challenges and encourage each other.

And if God wills, we may organize a get-together where we meet and socialize physically.

If you are a normal hearing individual but knows a deaf or hearing impaired individual, please inform him or her of the group and encourage them to join.

My Whatsapp number is 07034691446 for those interested in been added.

CC: Dominique , Sissy3 , Nlfpmod. Please help move to front page so we can hopefully reach the deaf members of Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deaf Nairalanders, Let Us Connect. by Dundalk(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18
grin
Can deaf know he is deaf.. angry

shocked
Re: Deaf Nairalanders, Let Us Connect. by ibinaboonline: 12:55pm On Mar 18
Im pretty sure you will know, unless you're dead. Are you dead?
Dundalk:
grin

shocked
Re: Deaf Nairalanders, Let Us Connect. by Olayinka8793(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18
Dundalk:
grin

shocked
be serious please. This isn't jokes section 🙏🏻
Re: Deaf Nairalanders, Let Us Connect. by Olayinka8793(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18
ibinaboonline:
Im pretty sure you will know, unless you're dead. Are you dead?
Dead men can't respond 😂

1 Like

Re: Deaf Nairalanders, Let Us Connect. by deluba(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18
Olayinka8793:
Good day wonderful Nairalanders.

I created this thread to try and connect deaf or hearing impaired Nairalanders on a WhatsApp group specially created for our kinds.

Those who communicate by lip reading, like me, and those who communicate by sign language are all welcome to join.

The purpose of the group would be to familiarize, socialize and connect with each other, share ideas, challenges and encourage each other.

And if God wills, we may organize a get-together where we meet and socialize physically.

If you are a normal hearing individual but knows a deaf or hearing impaired individual, please inform him or her of the group and encourage them to join.

My Whatsapp number 07034691446 for those interested interested in been added.

CC: Dominique , Sissy3 , Nlfpmod. Please help move to front page so we can hopefully reach the deaf on Nairaland.

Excellent initiative.

MOD should push this to front page for wide coverage.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Anxious Generation By Jonathan Haidt Pdf Download / Liver Infection : The Best Way To Eradicate The Virus From The Liver. / What Are The Websites Where I Can Find People To Talk To And Pour My Hea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.