Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Vawa Self Petition Assistance In Nigeria- Legal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vawa Self Petition Assistance In Nigeria- Legal (65 Views)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vawa Self Petition Assistance In Nigeria- Legal by EyoMasquerade: 2:48pm On Mar 18
Hello there,

This good news is for ANYONE who intends to apply for US GREEN CARD through the VAWA immigration route. My law office is on standby to assist you in drafting and preparing your PETITION and the follow up.

WHAT IS VAWA?

The term VAWA comes from the Violence Against Women Act passed by the US Congress in 1994. VAWA is the law that allows legal immigration status for all victims of battery or extreme cruelty (from their spouse who must be US citizen or Resident).

The CONDITION is that you must be a legally married spouse (WOMAN) of the abuser and must have been to the US once.

The beauty of this VAWA application is that the ABUSER (HUSBAND) will not know of the application by the wife while US Immigration service investigates the petition. It is a SUPER ASSURED legal way for a woman who have been abused by her husband in the US to get justice in the form of GREEN CARD that allows her to start her new life in the US.

I just succeeded in establishing a PRIMA FACIE case for one of my clients whose VAWA application I am handling in my law firm - by next year January, she will be traveling back to the US to start a new life after her husband used style in deporting her back to Nigeria and blocked her.

Achieving JUSTICE for my clients is the JOY of my practice.

Call Barrister Wale on 07058584237 or send an email waleowoeye66atgmaildotcom to discuss your case and see if VAWA application can work for you.

Cheers
WSO

PS: I charge a modest legal fee for my services so be prepared before you call. You can email me If not in Nigeria and I will revert to you promptly. Believe you can!!

(1) (Reply)

Somata / Coomeet's Role In Fueling The Canvas Of Creativity / Data Analysis Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.