Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate (19371 Views)

Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP / Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP / Apc Drops Support For Tinubu’s Candidates In Nass Leadership Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by CorrectionFLuid: 7:02pm On Mar 18
Tareq1105:

Same happened in Lagos and Sanwo Olu and Hamzat are getting along.

Well Edo no be Lagos
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Isokiscool(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18
madridguy:
Nice one from APC but me and my family are voting Mr Olumide Akpata.
Seriously?are you from Edo??
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18
Only foooools & bastaaards will ever vote anything APC in any part of Nigeria again!

angry

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by waziri4biz: 8:08pm On Mar 18
Amfem:
Edo people know where their votes go to!
Obaseki failed entirely, I never knew he could disappoint those who stood and fought his mandate after the mantra: Edo no be Lagos.

I hope LP, Olumide Akpata restrategize and act smartly to win the heart of the Edo electorates.

May the voice of the electorates be heard and their votes count.
After labor party fails I give APC the win by dividing opposition votes I'll love to be back here.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18
fergie001:

I didn't peddle any name from Edo North, the name I raised were Shaibu's replacement if he were impeached, which will be definitely Edo N.

It's looking more like Ogie who hails from the LGA with the largest voting strength in Edo S outside Oredo.

Ikpoba okha and Egor have the next largest voting strength and ogie is from orhiomnwon.ogie is strong but I don't know his political strength.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by fergie001: 8:31pm On Mar 18
senatordave1:

Ikpoba okha and Egor have the next largest voting strength and ogie is from orhiomnwon.ogie is strong but I don't know his political strength.
Ogie is from Ikpoba-Okha LGA.

It's Ize-Iyamu who hails from Orhionmwon...

1 Like

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 18
fergie001:

Ogie is from Ikpoba-Okha LGA.

It's Ize-Iyamu who hails from Orhionmwon...

Odubu also hails from orhiomnwon
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by vowiski(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18
Georgry:
grin

I just can't wait for Obaseki to leave, he's done absolutely nothing in the past 8 years, Oshiomole was a thief but he remain the best Governor Edo state ever had.

Emotional bigot ..

Oshiomole the Agbero emperor ..

1 Like

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by ufuosman(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18
breathcutter:
Them don compensate Oshiomole, them compensate Idahosa, they'll also compensate Ihama, then Ihama's people and their people and their people's people like that...

Why is the Okpebholo not smiling?

He doesn't like the compensation!
Pic hv said it all. Dat man is not happy
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by ufuosman(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18
Beta problem go dey if dis people win d election. D governorship candidate is not happy
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by dheilaw1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18
madridguy:
Olumide go come 3rd
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by aswani(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18
senatordave1:

Exactly. everything happening as I predicted.i said it from the onset that okpebholo/idahosa ticket is lit and if apc picks idahosa, oshiomhole will calm down and fully support okpebholo.apc knows how to unify bickering factions unlike pdp that has no strong mechanism for reconciliation.pdp in Edo will keep fighting till after the polls paving way for a massive APC won..cc aswani, jorussia, donphilopus,validated, indispensable85

I am not too sure of how this Denco/Akpakomezer ticket will cope going up against Asuen.

Rumour on ground is that Omosede is going to be his deputy, that might attract the female and youth vote though her surname might count against her.

Should be a close one.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18
aswani:

I am not too sure of how this Denco/Akpakomezer ticket will cope going up against Asuen.

Rumour on ground is that Omosede is going to be his deputy, that might attract the female and youth vote though her surname might count against her.

Should be a close one.

The best ticket would have been okpebholo/ihama then followed by okpebholo/ denco.akpata would scatter votes in Oredo,ikpoba and Egor axis whole denco delivers ovia.
Pdp are likely going to bring Barr ogie,he is the best the have.omosede has lost relevance,her family is hated so she's a liability..anything close is advantage APC.as it stands,APC has won Edo north already
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18
aswani:

Should be a close one.

Osarodion ogie is the deputy to Asue
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Theoarhics: 2:22am On Mar 19
madridguy:

Wasted vote
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:08am On Mar 19
aswani:

Should be a close one.
no it's Ogie confirmed

Apc would lose that akpakomiza doesn't know his left from right. Very dull

He was one of the two senators that went to reps members seating and didn't know where senators converge

He talks one thing and keep repeating, zero enthusiasm, lifeless person, till now he never start campaign

Edo people would seal his faith when its time to talk

Na oshomole refusal to settle down and pick a sound esan man go be his undoing
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 7:46am On Mar 19
Indispensable85:

Osarodion ogie is the deputy to Asue

Not yet confirmed.oshiomhole has been pacified so join in
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 7:47am On Mar 19
NzogbuNzogbu:
no it's Ogie confirmed

He was one of the two senators that went to reps members seating and didn't know where senators converge

He talks one thing and keep repeating, zero enthusiasm, lifeless person, till now he never start campaign

APC is determined to take Edo sir.cant you read the body language of the party
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by NaMe4: 7:53am On Mar 19
ufuosman:
Beta problem go dey if dis people win d election. D governorship candidate is not happy

President Tinubu even specifically asked him if he was happy during the press event.

NzogbuNzogbu:
no it's Ogie confirmed

The running mate, Denco is not too different.

Asue/Ogie issa goal o!
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 8:01am On Mar 19
senatordave1:

Not yet confirmed.oshiomhole has been pacified so join in

Ogie is confirmed bro.

It's going to be a very tight race. Interesting times ahead.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 8:12am On Mar 19
Indispensable85:

Ogie is confirmed bro.

It's going to be a very tight race. Interesting times ahead.

I told you that the party will find a way to pacify oshio and unite all parties which pdp cannot do.a tight race favours a ruling party as they have the resources to sway the polls.to win a ruling party,you must do so massively.apc already have Edo north,pdp are not sure of any LGA not even Oredo.

I still can't place how strong ogie is.i know he was chief of staff and ssg but I don't know his grassroot connection.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 8:16am On Mar 19
NaMe4:

President Tinubu even specifically asked him if he was happy during the press event.

The running mate, Denco is not too different.

Asue/Ogie issa goal o!

Asue cannot win na,read the signs.this is why APC keeps winning,the play the right politics.okpebholo may not have preferred denco but inorder to win,he picked him to satisfy other camps and unite the party.obaseki has singlehandedly chose gov and deputy and you think others are happy?
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by oyatz(m): 9:43am On Mar 19
CorrectionFLuid:

It's you who is so pained, that you have to cause hate and division among a people just because of an election, where none of the candidates is aware of your miserable existence.
Bitter soul.

How does choosing Hon Idahosa as the running mate equal to causing division? The man is a serving member of the House of Reps and has considerable influence within Bini City.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by CorrectionFLuid: 9:50am On Mar 19
oyatz:

How does choosing Hon Idahosa as the running mate equal to causing division? The man is a serving member of the House of Reps and has considerable influence within Bini City.

You're sure you quoted the right comment?

The character I replied to was trying to project Olumide Akpata as Yoruba in order to deny him votes. If that's not equal to causing division, then what is?

I wonder where you got Idahosa from cos I never mentioned him until now.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 9:51am On Mar 19
senatordave1:

I told you that the party will find a way to pacify oshio and unite all parties which pdp cannot do.a tight race favours a ruling party as they have the resources to sway the polls.to win a ruling party,you must do so massively.apc already have Edo north,pdp are not sure of any LGA not even Oredo.

I still can't place how strong ogie is.i know he was chief of staff and ssg but I don't know his grassroot connection.

Ogie is very influential in Edo south. He's a grassroot veteran in the game.

Yeah the party especially the president did well in reconciling all the parties.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by CorrectionFLuid: 9:59am On Mar 19
Isokiscool:
Seriously?are you from Edo??

He's trying to project Akpata as Yoruba in order to feed division among the electorates. Stop giving that Yoruba man attention.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by botiwunoluwa992: 10:19am On Mar 19
Edo no be LagosEdo no be APCEdo naa confirm obidientEdo no be LagosEdo no be APCEdo naa confirm obidient...
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 11:00am On Mar 19
Indispensable85:

Ogie is very influential in Edo south. He's a grassroot veteran in the game.

Yeah the party especially the president did well in reconciling all the parties.

Oshiomhole gave him that influence and thought him everything.he betrayed oshio just like shuaibu.he was a mere Barr till 2008
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:08pm On Mar 19
senatordave1:

APC is determined to take Edo sir.cant you read the body language of the party
apc is yet to start campaign
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19
NzogbuNzogbu:
apc is yet to start campaign

My guy,why you dey talk like these na? Is this the first elections you are seeing? Campaigns are formalities.the main thing is what goes on before and after campaigns.both parties will eventually campaign in all the 18 lgas.what matters is money,popularity,unity,strong stalwarts at the grassroot,federal might

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which City In Nigeria Is The Most Cosmopolitan? / This Photo Of Ita-Giwa With Ayade Shows That No Permanent Friends In Politics / Kastina Abduction: Only 10 Schoolboys Remain With The Abductors - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.