Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate (19362 Views)

Kwankwaso Unveils Idahosa As Running Mate Under NNPP / Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP / Apc Drops Support For Tinubu’s Candidates In Nass Leadership Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by madridguy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18
I can see you are in sifia pains cheesy Speedy recovery.

CorrectionFLuid:

Satan is an APC member. Although a low ranking member because there are more evil people than him in that party.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Chinjo2: 4:59pm On Mar 18
Picking Ogbeide Obama as APC running mate would have been the greatest undoing of APC.
Wike wanted to play the game he is playing in Rivers in Edo where he controls both PDP and APC at the same time.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by madridguy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18
Stay clear of Edo election.

Omenlon:
congrats, but Akpata will come distance 3rd in the election.

1 Like

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18
breathcutter:
Them don compensate Oshiomole, them compensate Idahosa, they'll also compensate Ihama, then Ihama's people and their people and their people's people like that...

Why is the Okpebholo not smiling?

He doesn't like the compensation!

Yes,he wanted ihama
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Ofunaofu: 5:03pm On Mar 18
CorrectionFLuid:

Satan is an APC member. Although a low ranking member because people wey pass am for that party plenty.

grin
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 18
alphaconde:
No way for APC in EDO state

Oga from that pix,it is clear that APC has taken Edo
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by asiwaju60: 5:05pm On Mar 18
senatordave1:

Yes,he wanted ihama
Who wanted ihama...?
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18
Chinjo2:
Picking Ogbeide Obama as APC running mate would have been the greatest undoing of APC.
Wike wanted to play the game he is playing in Rivers in Edo where he controls both PDP and APC at the same time.

Lol,it would have been the greatest pairing for APC.it would have motivated woke to damage pdp more
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by CorrectionFLuid: 5:06pm On Mar 18
madridguy:
I can see you are in sifia pains cheesy Speedy recovery.

It's you who is so pained, that you have to cause hate and division among a people just because of an election, where none of the candidates is aware of your miserable existence.
Bitter soul.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by fergie001: 5:06pm On Mar 18
senatordave1:
Yes,he wanted ihama
I was always hoping they don't pick ihama, will have been deadly.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Ebeano49(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18
Instability loading if they win. Deep-down the deputy believes the governor is not the rightful candidate. He will be plotting to undermine the governor from day 1.

1 Like

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18
Georgry:
grin

I just can't wait for Obaseki to leave, he's done absolutely nothing in the past 8 years, Oshiomole was a thief but he remain the best Governor Edo state ever had.

Exactly. everything happening as I predicted.i said it from the onset that okpebholo/idahosa ticket is lit and if apc picks idahosa, oshiomhole will calm down and fully support okpebholo.apc knows how to unify bickering factions unlike pdp that has no strong mechanism for reconciliation.pdp in Edo will keep fighting till after the polls paving way for a massive APC won..cc aswani, jorussia, donphilopus,validated, indispensable85

2 Likes

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18
fergie001:
I was always hoping they don't pick ihama, will have been deadly.

It's like pdp have picked ogie against the Edo north names you peddled.while ihama is individually the best but he hails from same Oredo as the outgoing governor and will unify alienate the oshiomhole camp.

1 Like

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by madridguy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18
Go away with your black heart. If you think you are to tell me the candidate of my choice then you need rehab. Akpata is my candidate and he will get my support.

CorrectionFLuid:

It's you who is so pained, that you have to cause hate and division among a people just because of an election, where none of the candidates is aware of your miserable existence.
Bitter soul.

1 Like

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by senatordave1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18
asiwaju60:
Who wanted ihama...?

Akpakomiza
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by OluwaSegun0509(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18
πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ na their one be TKO

CorrectionFLuid:

Satan is an APC member. Although a low ranking member because people wey pass am for that party plenty.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Godons1: 5:23pm On Mar 18
Georgry:
grin

I just can't wait for Obaseki to leave, he's done absolutely nothing in the past 8 years, Oshiomole was a thief but he remain the best Governor Edo state ever had.

Obaseki is the worst Governor in Nigeria

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by UpTown001(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18
I didn't dare read this epistle. Politicians don't care about the masses.

My own is
Join others and make money from free Crypto minning updates. Get into investments and learn trading. Then leave this continent. And come back with your kids when all is fixed.

Walks out unhappy....
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by imagrg(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18
Political romance and masturbation making the political atmosphere erotic! grin
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Eriokanmi: 5:37pm On Mar 18
madridguy:
Nice one from APC but me and my family are voting Mr Olumide Akpata.
My friend, as you com bone apc patapata bayii. Any reason?
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Jogs1900: 5:47pm On Mar 18
madridguy:
Nice one from APC but me and my family aere voting Mr Olumide Akpata.
😯
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by lagosrd: 5:47pm On Mar 18
fergie001:

SOURCE

Earlier today, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu presented the APC flag to Senator Monday Okpebholo, the Candidate of the Party in the forthcoming Governorship election.

Adult crooks
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by madridguy(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18
I no bone APC but I want equity in Edo State smiley

Eriokanmi:
My friend, as you com bone apc patapata bayii. Any reason?
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by MaziObinnaokija: 5:52pm On Mar 18
grin better nor go waste yo vote for top to bottom .
madridguy:
Nice one from APC but me and my family are voting Mr Olumide Akpata.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Jeffy1206(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18
fergie001:

From Oyo State grin grin grin
Una like wahala!
you think this tribalism una play go work? 😏
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Tareq1105: 6:06pm On Mar 18
CorrectionFLuid:
If these ones win, they will always be fighting. Because the deputy wants to be the head.

Same happened in Lagos and Sanwo Olu and Hamzat are getting along.

2 Likes

Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by Wasky101: 6:09pm On Mar 18
Master class move.

Edo north is for Apc.
The small votes PDP should ha e gotten there will cut off by shaibu.
Like Shaibu like Obi. Destroy PDP at all cost.

Central nah battle ground.
South : Apc needs a handful of votes there
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by fergie001: 6:13pm On Mar 18
senatordave1:

It's like pdp have picked ogie against the Edo north names you peddled.while ihama is individually the best but he hails from same Oredo as the outgoing governor and will unify alienate the oshiomhole camp.
I didn't peddle any name from Edo North, the name I raised were Shaibu's replacement if he were impeached, which will be definitely Edo N.

It's looking more like Ogie who hails from the LGA with the largest voting strength in Edo S outside Oredo.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by mastermaestro(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18
CorrectionFLuid:
If these ones win, they will always be fighting. Because the deputy wants to be the head.

It's going to be war throughout. I think the principal candidate only accepted this deal in order to facilitate election victory. That running mate go see pepper when them swear them in if he nor behave.

APC candidate already knows that the running mate will never be loyal to him. Someone that contested against you is a kind of enemy. Na simple arithmetic. Oshiomhole just set rolling another Shuaibu VS Obaseki battle. His political weight is going to further diminish in the state.
Re: Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate by commoditiesnig: 6:59pm On Mar 18
Good one

All the best to all Contestants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ongoing Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance In Aba (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) / Lawyer Sues Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari For Stopping Ilorin Isese Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.