Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

How Do This Type Of Crypto Guys Make There Money - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do This Type Of Crypto Guys Make There Money (193 Views)

What Type Of Laptop Do I Need As A Graphic Designer? / How To Solve Bluetooth Cannot Transfer Files Of This Type Error Message / Do You Know There Is Another Type Of Whatsapp Which Has More Amazing Features Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do This Type Of Crypto Guys Make There Money by henrygold100: 5:13pm On Mar 18
There is this guy that dont worry about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency falling or rising, all he does and post about is selling and buying cryptos.

His posts always goes like this

Active buying all cryptocurrency with good rates and percentage.

He even said that binance p2p that was closed was to there advantage, that people will now be forced to buy cryptos with them.

All I understand is that, this is not your normal doing or trading cryptocurrency, knowing when to buy the dip or not.

Seems his acting as an exchange himself...

So my question is,

What are they doing actually??

how do they make there money??

Is it better than doing normal crypto?

Do you make more money doing that than trading normal cryptocurrency?

Re: How Do This Type Of Crypto Guys Make There Money by emperor4love(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18
Niggaz are bombers using crypto as cover

1 Like

Re: How Do This Type Of Crypto Guys Make There Money by emperor4love(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18
Likely arbitrage, buying at low sell high
Re: How Do This Type Of Crypto Guys Make There Money by masterfactor(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18
emperor4love:
Only the wise will understand
Re: How Do This Type Of Crypto Guys Make There Money by henrygold100: 6:13am On Mar 20
emperor4love:
Likely arbitrage, buying at low sell high
but I know that people that want to sell cryptocurrency, buys from who sells very cheap.... so how will he sell high
Re: How Do This Type Of Crypto Guys Make There Money by henrygold100: 6:15am On Mar 20
emperor4love:
so they are disguising? But the way he post it every single time and day, shows its really wat he is doing. He really buys dem and sell
Re: How Do This Type Of Crypto Guys Make There Money by emperor4love(m): 7:29am On Mar 20
henrygold100:
but I know that people that want to sell cryptocurrency, buys from who sells very cheap.... so how will he sell high
oga u fit buy coin at 1000 from btc gee boys and sell at 1500,imagine transacting 10k worth of btc with a gee boy,there are on be,give dem money de collect coin the go,dem no de too check rate,so multiple 500×10000 worth of btc,u go know say money dey into that,this is if he no be bomber ooh....if u wan make money from trade,just make friends from this yahoo boys make dem de sell coin give,two years u go build house the ride better mob
Re: How Do This Type Of Crypto Guys Make There Money by emperor4love(m): 7:30am On Mar 20
henrygold100:
so they are disguising? But the way he post it every single time and day, shows its really wat he is doing. He really buys dem and sell
for sure some disguise

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Announces New Windows 10 Diagnostic Data Options / Dell Inspiron 11 3000 / Grade One USA Dell Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.