Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation (25238 Views)

Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State / Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Wisfem: 7:33pm On Mar 18
UgoFly:
There is no military in this world that won't retaliate against that community and bring it down.

All human rights organisations are quiet now till the Army will do their own. RIP to the dead.

Army no be work.

Idiot in your father's compound military is made for street fight??
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by FreedomArmy: 7:35pm On Mar 18
RichDad1:
It’s Ijaws and Urobos that are having issue. But it’s ibos and their urchins that is crying up and down.
I can bet anything that the unfortunate incident is an Ipob job.
The earlier Deltans wake up, the better for their collective goods.
Asaba is already infiltrated by these unscrupulous elements. They needs to be flushed out asap.
God bless Delta State.
funny enough and their arewa demons are the ones crying that the village be burnt down. Evil people of ebin pawa republic
Spits
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by DeGLORIOUS: 7:35pm On Mar 18
I am beginning to hate the military. On such missions, they always take side instead of being neutral. They have done that in plateau countless times. I have lost respect for the military
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by omoredia: 7:35pm On Mar 18
zikter:
I don't understand your question very well. But in any case, we do hear that soldiers kill bandits and bandits kill soldiers. I think my point on bandits/terrorist and the similarities or otherwise of Delta/Zaki Biam example I made in relation to the message I quoted is clear enough. You can read it again. Making it easy to clear bandits/terrorist in the bush or otherwise is a different topic.

But again, the scale of Military operations going on in the North, if you must be sincere can't be compared to anywhere in Nigeria. Majority of the Bombs, fighter jets and artillery are concentrated there. So I don't understand when people say the military is not operating in the North. You are also free to pont it out to me where the military went on a peace keeping mission between warring communities in the North and where brutally murdered and nothing happened. I already gave one in Benue and the consequences of which I don't pray for any community. It is not pleasant as innocent people suffer brutality from the army

For innocent people to suffer means the military is not well trained. Truth be told our military are not well trained at all

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Wisfem: 7:36pm On Mar 18
Jovi10:
So what does the law say? To raze and destroy lives and properties?

Our security forces I don't even know which is worse between the army and the police. What a country.

Very Hopeless Neanderthals, I blame Azikiwe for all these Rubbish Happening to this Generation..
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by frankson1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18
seborrhic:

That is ehn,there is no part of the statement that even addressed the alleged disinformation.
Like everything Babablu has hurriedly acted on without thought,I fear that the initial shock Nigerians hard when they heard the news of the killing of the officers may soon backfire and turn to indignation and even anger against the military when further details of the truth of the whole episode and the genocide the army is carrying out,start coming to light.
This is not Odi of 1999,today there is SM with smart phones in every pocket,you cannot hide the truth for long or carry out atrocities without it being known and spread.
This genocide as pictures start emerging may even breed a new set of militants because you cannot murder innocent people,raze their community and expect all the youths with no home or family any longer to sit back and just accept their faith.
Like in "fuel subsidy is gone" error, Tinubu has empowered the military to carry out atrocities without first telling them to carry out a thorough investigation

This your balabulu comment is too long for me to read so I'll just drop a very short comment which is...

... MILITARY OPERATIONS CONTINUE.
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by UgoFly: 7:38pm On Mar 18
Sapiosexuality:
Are you incapable of logical thought?

Only a foolish, bloodthirsty and murderous military will retaliate against a community because criminals, who also torture the community, killed soldiers.

And to actually try to defend the military is indicative of an erosion of thought, humanity and a dive into cannibalistic terrains.

You will simply have to be irrational, insensitive, inhuman and murderous to justify the madness by the soldiers.

The only reason anybody will justify this is mental sickness. You can spin it whatever way you like but the fact remains that you are mentally sick.

You will speak all these grammar cos it's not you family member that was beheaded and mauled like a sacrifice for some deity. I don't blame you. Stay behind your Three thousand naira second hand android phone and rant.

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by toprealman: 7:40pm On Mar 18
adamusuleiman1:

Why do you love to lie. One of the link is a date of 2020. It's an ongoing war. Or is the war in the North East over.?

You have google which you can use to verify yourself. Stop acting like an illerate.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by UgoFly: 7:40pm On Mar 18
slowice:

Are you sure you still have working brains in that skull of yours? Are you implying that the whole community had a secret meeting where they plan to ambush and kill our soldiers? If the act was carried out by misguided militant youths, how about fishing them out? Stop talking nonsense and have some sense. A nation can't be at war with itself.

Misguided youths ba? Have you heard of the word collateral damage?? Do you know why Gaza is being bombed out of existence? You know nothing. Stay deluded.

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by frankson1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18
nairalanda1:

North wey tucano jets dey do bombing on regular basis?

North wey some areas are virtually under army rule, and closed off to civilians?

North wey bandits are under attack and some areas are heavily check pointed.

The same north where an attack on the chief of army staff convoy led to the wasting of an entire islamist enclave in Zaria? Hundreds dead self.

Okay o.

Are you minding these people who haven't gone anywhere and don't have brains on their own to reason but rely on tracks released in their WhatsApp group chats.

They should relocate to the North and carry guns to attack the military since the North is safer.

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by UgoFly: 7:42pm On Mar 18
jasent:
who read this nonsense now will think this idiot has travel round the world. Not knowing that he has not crossed any border

It's not my fault you don't have a TV and can't subscribe above 100 mb a day to watch news and events around globe.
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by UgoFly: 7:43pm On Mar 18
tuzle:
this is false, why do u guys keep spreading false information. If a gang in particular community in usa should attack their soldiers do u think they would go and destroy the entire community?

You don't want to know what US soldiers have done . Just continue being ignorant. It's safe for you.
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by ispreloaded(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18
Just one group of milliant is enough for those Nigeria military burning Houses
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by kinguwem: 8:06pm On Mar 18
UgoFly:
There is no military in this world that won't retaliate against that community and bring it down.

All human rights organisations are quiet now till the Army will do their own. RIP to the dead.

Army no be work.
Sad incident but failure of intelligence is strongly associated with this incident. There're so many armed groups & communities operating freely in this country. The military must do a thorough investigation to unravel the sources of arms & ammunition of these groups & how they get training on use of firearms.
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by zikter(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18
omoredia:

For innocent people to suffer means the military is not well trained. Truth be told our military are not well trained at all
Yes, what I emphasized. That is why I told the person who was saying the military should do what they could have done if this occured in the North. Many people are of the opinion that the military will keep quiet of this happened in the North, but it is never so. I can't recall the Delta scenario in North East or West but I witnessed it in North Central and the experience is not good. Instead of the army to use intelligence and fish out the culprits, they go on wild destruction of life and property. It is very unfortunate. But again, anything military operation anywhere in the world always affect innocent people no matter how trained the army is. Look at Gaza, when US and allies where in Iraq, Afghanistan etc. it is quite unfortunate but once the soldiers are out of their barracks in this way, it is unavoidable to affect innocent people
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Edusouls(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18
RichDad1:
It’s Ijaws and Urobos that are having issue. But it’s ibos and their urchins that is crying up and down.
Asaba is already infiltrated by these unscrupulous elements. They needs to be flushed out asap.
God bless Delta State.
hei calm down no ipob there , riverine people are so violent, barbaric and senseless, why killing army people on peace mission? Una don buy better market Dey call ipob, make una face the wrath of army, by the time Dey finish with una name go be sorry, next time una go apply small sense
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by elonize(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18
Jovi10:
So what does the law say? To raze and destroy lives and properties?

Our security forces I don't even know which is worse between the army and the police. What a country.
so western world army would behave like this?🙄
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Edusouls(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18
ispreloaded:
Just one group of milliant is enough for those Nigeria military burning Houses
waiting dem Dey wait for nahh, make them come
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18
derecho:
There's something the military isn't telling the world.
Why would some irate youths ambush 16 soldiers...without provocation?

If the military isn't careful with this lawlessness, the Niger-delta might be another battle field.
People are telling you guys to fish out the perpetrators, you are burning communities. When the young men decide to fight I hope no one will be talking about peacetalk then.

Tinubu is known to speak before thinking. That's how he thought Niger Republic will cower.

Commonsense dictates that you find out what happened before taking action.

did the community yoots find out why the military came to their land before taking action? No
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by tuzle(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18
UgoFly:

You don't want to know what US soldiers have done . Just continue being ignorant. It's safe for you.
I am not talking about another country, I am talking about USA itself. I am not ignorant of anything because u are the one spreading fake news here. Because some country soldiers it doesn't mean every soldier in the world does it. U can show me proof.
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Shugafree(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18
Hello everyone please I was trying to apply for a loan from a loan app and after ordering my ATM crd details ,I was Instructed to input a verification no that has been sent to my bank card reserved no. I have been waiting for hrs and I haven't gotten any message. Playing what should I do at this poi6cos I am already getting frustrated as I really need this loan urgently.

Playing I need suggestions..

Thank you
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by alizma: 8:40pm On Mar 18
Bubu4Sea:
The army is deadly in the South but in the North they won't dare do jack
Says a man who has never traveled out of his state. Go to the north and see things for yourself.
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Lavzz: 8:42pm On Mar 18
You are a useless person, from a useless sperm, when an idiot talk you will surely know, Igbos will kill you, idiot
RichDad1:
God bless Delta State.
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by koboko69: 8:43pm On Mar 18
Bubu4Sea:

Become a bandit and go to the north and see if u will survive. Shebi Army nor dey do anything, go collect free money too as a bandit. Una go just dey yap nonsense. If Army nor dey work, i swear u go dey one refugee camp now.
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by goody2019: 8:45pm On Mar 18
mauchiz:
Kill them all, since they are high on drugs,
I repeat kill them all.
Wipe them out, let's see if we can have peace in Nigeria.
With all the happenings in Nigeria, people are killing people anyhow.

If Nigeria army leave that community, then I know they are idiots.
There must be respect for our military, that is why there is kidnapping everywhere.
This rubbish has to stop.
Kill them all

The killing shall land you soon, since you love it so much.

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Forkthiefnubu: 8:47pm On Mar 18
UgoFly:

Army no be work.
That’s a lie, it is only rag tag army that don’t play by the rules
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by UgoFly: 8:57pm On Mar 18
tuzle:
I am not talking about another country, I am talking about USA itself. I am not ignorant of anything because u are the one spreading fake news here. Because some country soldiers it doesn't mean every soldier in the world does it. U can show me proof.

Fake news that USA doesn't retaliate when their soldiers are killed? Or USA don't bomb and kill innocent and defensless citizens while retaliating? Do you know the history of the word "collateral damage"?? Just rest abeg. You seriously don't know anything about this part of humanity.
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by goody2019: 8:59pm On Mar 18
UgoFly:

It's not my fault you don't have a TV and can't subscribe above 100 mb a day to watch news and events around globe.

Why not get the whole truth of the matter before commenting stupidly.?
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by magzey: 9:06pm On Mar 18
Toeyota:
Ok but why come to Igbomotoru in
Southern Ijaw LGA Bayelsa and kill over 30 unarmed civilians?

Southern Ijaw does not share boundaries with neither Bomadi LGA nor Ughelli South.

E b like una dey ment

It's time we Ijaws burst all pipelines and end this trash called Nigeria once and for all.
You are clearly a suspect , be warned you are under surveillance grin grin

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by omoredia: 9:09pm On Mar 18
zikter:
Yes, what I emphasized. That is why I told the person who was saying the military should do what they could have done if this occured in the North. Many people are of the opinion that the military will keep quiet of this happened in the North, but it is never so. I can't recall the Delta scenario in North East or West but I witnessed it in North Central and the experience is not good. Instead of the army to use intelligence and fish out the culprits, they go on wild destruction of life and property. It is very unfortunate. But again, anything military operation anywhere in the world always affect innocent people no matter how trained the army is. Look at Gaza, when US and allies where in Iraq, Afghanistan etc. it is quite unfortunate but once the soldiers are out of their barracks in this way, it is unavoidable to affect innocent people

Then so be it. But if it was the core north the military will not be threatening like this cos most of their personnel are from that extraction. When I say north I mean the core north and definitely not north central. The military is not sincere in the fight against insecurity in this country, truth be told
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by luluman: 9:16pm On Mar 18
Bubu4Sea:
Go there & do it for them na
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by toprealman: 9:19pm On Mar 18
IamAtAnger:
STFU you devil's incarnate... those slained military personnel are not human like you and me abi... they dont have families that will be in severe pain now juz becos they dedicated their lives to defend you and me now they animals abi
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin / Senate Forgery: FG Decides On Ekweremadu, Others This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.