Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation (25257 Views)

Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State / Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by mauchiz: 6:06pm On Mar 18
Okeoghenerobert:
That community and their leaders must not go unpunished.What happened was barbaric and disheartening.
Killing of human beings have become a norm in Nigeria.
It is alarming, this same boys are on the road kidnapping people.
IT is too much in Nigeria, no value for life anymore
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by seborrhic: 6:09pm On Mar 18
jmoore:
Imagine the nonsense statement.

The clown ended up saying nothing.

Did the army burn down houses or not? You wan dribble us like JJ Okocha.
That is ehn,there is no part of the statement that even addressed the alleged disinformation.
Like everything Babablu has hurriedly acted on without thought,I fear that the initial shock Nigerians hard when they heard the news of the killing of the officers may soon backfire and turn to indignation and even anger against the military when further details of the truth of the whole episode and the genocide the army is carrying out,start coming to light.
This is not Odi of 1999,today there is SM with smart phones in every pocket,you cannot hide the truth for long or carry out atrocities without it being known and spread.
This genocide as pictures start emerging may even breed a new set of militants because you cannot murder innocent people,raze their community and expect all the youths with no home or family any longer to sit back and just accept their faith.
Like in "fuel subsidy is gone" error, Tinubu has empowered the military to carry out atrocities without first telling them to carry out a thorough investigation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Kingzmate(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18
IF YOU GET PROBLEM, CALL GOD kiss
IF YOU GET BUSINESS CALL ON ME wink
JAPPA IS LOADING....... cool
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Chivik93(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18
You went for peace mission to protect life and property, the "youth" killed your MEN, you went back to kill and destroy the life(child, women, elderly) and property you claim "initially" want to protect, instead of going affect the "youth", 9ja Army too get sense....

4 Likes

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Lovenorth: 6:11pm On Mar 18
Nice job
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Tonitoniton(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18
I totally condemn the killing of those soldiers.

But, at the same, I will say that delta youths will not start killing just for mere fun of it.

What happened that made them to kill those soldiers?

There is some thing this guys are not telling us.

We dont need blood SHED in delta state oo

2 Likes

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by CorrectionFLuid: 6:13pm On Mar 18
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Pathfinder2090: 6:13pm On Mar 18
RichDad1:
It’s Ijaws and Urobos that are having issue. But it’s ibos and their urchins that is crying up and down.
I can bet anything that the unfortunate incident is an Ipob job.
The earlier Deltans wake up, the better for their collective goods.
Asaba is already infiltrated by these unscrupulous elements. They needs to be flushed out asap.
God bless Delta State.

You are the biggest fool of the century
Igbo kill you there

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Nato008(m): 6:13pm On Mar 18
chopnaira:

Killed militants.

Why did you hide the pictures of the seized bullets and matchetes?

Agenda must agenda..if we check now, you are likely an Ibo boy.
But u are funny o 😂, militants are who the killed and all the can show is knives.... like when we seen these guys carrying heavy assault rifles and you show us bunch of knives....we just like to dey whine ourselves

4 Likes

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by CorrectionFLuid: 6:15pm On Mar 18
RichDad1:
It’s Ijaws and Urobos that are having issue. But it’s ibos and their urchins that is crying up and down.
I can bet anything that the unfortunate incident is an Ipob job.
The earlier Deltans wake up, the better for their collective goods.
Asaba is already infiltrated by these unscrupulous elements. They needs to be flushed out asap.
God bless Delta State.

If Dem give you map of delta state without label, tell you make you point asaba, or ughelli, or bomadi, you fit do am?

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by nobleswazzy(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18
Nato008:

But u are funny o 😂, militants are who the killed and all the can show is knives.... like when we seen these guys carrying heavy assault rifles and you show us bunch of knives....we just like to dey whine ourselves

Don't mind the mugu. As if when militants were surrendering their weapons during amnesty, they were dropping knives, machetes and bullet casings.

3 Likes

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by slowice(m): 6:17pm On Mar 18
UgoFly:
There is no military in this world that won't retaliate against that community and bring it down.

All human rights organisations are quiet now till the Army will do their own. RIP to the dead.

Army no be work.

Are you sure you still have working brains in that skull of yours? Are you implying that the whole community had a secret meeting where they plan to ambush and kill our soldiers? If the act was carried out by misguided militant youths, how about fishing them out? Stop talking nonsense and have some sense. A nation can't be at war with itself.

4 Likes

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by nobleswazzy(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18
Trust Nigerian millitary at your own risk. I will feel safer in the midst of an armed robber than in the presence of any Nigerian millitary personnel! Who never enter no know.

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by stevups(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18
Bubu4Sea:
The army is deadly in the South but in the North they won't dare do jack

Please condemne wicked act of those gang
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by EmmyMaestro(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18
Toeyota:
Ok but why come to Igbomotoru in
Southern Ijaw LGA Bayelsa and kill over 30 unarmed civilians?

Southern Ijaw does not share boundaries with neither Bomadi LGA nor Ughelli South.

E b like una dey ment .

It's time we Ijaws burst all pipelines and end this trash called Nigeria once and for all.

Come out and lead then maybe we will follow
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by zikter(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18
omoredia:
The military should treat this matter like it has been treating other issues of like nature in the north. No selective reaction to things
If they treat it the way they do in the North for such cases, it won't be nice o. I remember the Zaki-Biam attack where similar issue occured in North Central, many towns where sacked as far away from the incident place as possible. It wasn't funny. In the North East and west, what is happening is not similar to what just happened in Delta. The army is in a war with terrorists and bandits who reside in forests and bushes and not community, infact, the communities are constantly under attack by bandits and terrorists. The only similar case to Delta I know is the Benue example. But it is a cruel revenge by military, innocent people suffer for what they know nothing about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by nairalanda1(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18
Bubu4Sea:

North wey tucano jets dey do bombing on regular basis?

North wey some areas are virtually under army rule, and closed off to civilians?

North wey bandits are under attack and some areas are heavily check pointed.

The same north where an attack on the chief of army staff convoy led to the wasting of an entire islamist enclave in Zaria? Hundreds dead self.

Okay o.

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Nato008(m): 6:22pm On Mar 18
Sapiosexuality:
Are you incapable of logical thought?

Only a foolish, bloodthirsty and murderous military will retaliate against a community because criminals, who also torture the community, killed soldiers.

And to actually try to defend the military is indicative of an erosion of thought, humanity and a dive into cannibalistic terrains.

You will simply have to be irrational, insensitive, inhuman and murderous to justify the madness by the soldiers.

The only reason anybody will justify this is mental sickness. You can spin it whatever way you like but the fact remains that you are mentally sick.
U have time to respond to him.....I feel this hinges on incompetence of the military and security agencies that in this age and time something gory as this happened rather then hunting the individuals responsible the raze communities to the ground like bunch of demented people with guns..... behaving like the barbarians the going after, what do the even do in training....the dss should be holding the spear and the military the tip....the dss points out who abd who is involved as the are hunted down....gosh this country irks

5 Likes

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by JuanDeDios: 6:23pm On Mar 18
jmoore:
Imagine the nonsense statement.

The clown ended up saying nothing.

Did the army burn down houses or not? You wan dribble us like JJ Okocha.
You saw that too. Been scratching my head since I read the statement since I can't make head or tail of it. What have the communities said? How are they lying against the army?

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by comodo: 6:23pm On Mar 18
[quote author=chopnaira post=128989862][/quote]
It's only in the south of Nigeria that communities are complicit in the death of security personnel. Many of them are killed daily in the North but you wouldn't hear all these grammar. Instead of using intelligence gathering to pick out these urchins, they use the easy way out of bringing in the communities to justify their heinous crime. Anyways I forgot that the south is a conquered territory.

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by ppogba: 6:25pm On Mar 18
gfelo:
If there is no reprisal attack other community will follow suit

I would not suggest that reprisal should follow suit but I want to believe the last instance where six NDLEA officers were gruesomely murdered in the same Delta State and with no consequences whatsoever seems to be emboldening people and communities.

This nonsense should stop.

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by toprealman: 6:27pm On Mar 18
When are they going to respond to the massacre happening in the north. Military personnel are roasted daily in their numbers!

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by ppogba: 6:27pm On Mar 18
comodo:

It's only in the south of Nigeria that communities are complicit in the death of security personnel. Many of them are killed daily in the North but you wouldn't hear all these grammar. Instead of using intelligence gathering to pick out these urchins, they use the easy way out of bringing in the communities to justify their heinous crime. Anyways I forgot that the south is a conquered territory.

So, you want to start counting scores with the lives of soldiers on National duty?

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by blaise26abj(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18
[quote author=chopnaira post=128989862][/quote]

Separate the women and children . Line up the men and start shooting them in the head until they rat out the culprits . My take
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Anunakeeh: 6:29pm On Mar 18
Toeyota:

Southern Ijaw does not share boundaries with neither Bomadi LGA nor Ughelli South.

E b like una dey ment .

It's time we Ijaws burst all pipelines and end this trash called Nigeria once and for all.

When i tell you guys say shiithole no be country. Una no believe lol.
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by Bellotelli: 6:30pm On Mar 18
Toeyota:

E b like una dey ment .

Consider of u dogs gone
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by chopnaira: 6:30pm On Mar 18
toprealman:
When are they going to respond to the massacre happening in the north. Military personnel are roasted daily in their numbers!
They do over and over again. But the problem is that you guys don't read the news, Or you only read news that fits or propagate your agenda.

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by blaise26abj(m): 6:32pm On Mar 18
comodo:

It is only in the south south communities that these heinous crimes happen . Communities should not lure soldiers , kill them then start propaganda!
Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by blaise26abj(m): 6:34pm On Mar 18
chopnaira:

They do over and over again. But the problem is that you guys don't read the news, Or you only read news that fits or propagate your agenda.

Too many illiterates my brother . When Naija drone shot and killed innocent people in a bid to get terrorists , they were blind and deaf !

There is no justification for evil anywhere . It should not be trivialized!

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation by onuman: 6:37pm On Mar 18
Bubu4Sea:

Because of crude oyel.

Anyways; what did this Brigadier Nwachukwu intend to say in this press release, he made little no sense here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don’t Have To Rig Before Winning A Re-election — Buhari / I’m Ready To Go To Prison, Ayo Adebanjo Dares FG / Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.