Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But (1440 Views)

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by omoakinsola: 5:43pm On Mar 18
As seen on twitter. What your opinion to this ? Do you think the husband is right ?

Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by muyico(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18
Congrate mr man? Understanding mata most
Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by madridguy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18
Twitter with useless lies just to gather likes and retweet. Mtchew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by thesicilian: 5:58pm On Mar 18
Sounds childish and wicked but the man actually has a point. He knows that as soon as the wife starts earning more than him, the "balance of power" in the relationship will shift to her favour.

But my advice for him would be to step up his game and his earning capacity, instead of trying to pin down his wife financially.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by immortalcrown(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18
Why do you want to ask her to reject the job?
Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by DeltaBachelor(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18
Eerr
Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by Juwessgratitud3: 6:36pm On Mar 18
I don't have a problem with you tlling her to reject the job. Where I'll have a problem with her is f she agrees to stop.

Only an insecure man with low self esteem will say such. Go
You want her to continue to live on the miserable handouts you're giving her. Enemy of progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by TheWinterBird(f): 6:42pm On Mar 18
A good man would not be threatened by his woman's successs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by Wisebird22(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18
Please let her swap the job with my wife,am here praying that God should give my wife a good job and you are blessed for her to have one and you are feeling insecure...my brother a loyal woman will remain loyal it's not her financial power that's makes her misbehave it inborn character...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by eniolorunfe: 6:46pm On Mar 18
The enemy within…

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by Slydan204: 7:26pm On Mar 18
What is that about keeping friends close and enemies closer? Which are u sir...frenemy?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by ednut1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18
Una too dey lie which company is giving official car with the current exchange rate plus she is an entry level self 🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by ZaraIhua(f): 8:22pm On Mar 18
For three years she has been jobless, now she has a job and a good one at that, you're insecure...

No b juju b dat?

Be happy jor

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by Xosh: 8:37pm On Mar 18
Insecured entity.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by Nice2023(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18
This can't be true from an insecure man.
Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by alphaNomega: 11:07pm On Mar 18
the way you titled the thread sef show say na lie you wan lie so

fake ass content creators

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by beyourlandlord(m): 8:22am On Mar 19
Considering that you badly searched for a job and you finally got more than expected.
Not supposed to be something you think about for so long.

https://beyourlandlord.ng/
Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by CandidAdmin(m): 9:20am On Mar 19
Radarada
It's because you don't need money that's why.
Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by WeddingParol: 7:28pm On Mar 19
Clout chasers will just sit down and write rubbish for jobless people to start deliberating on[s][/s]
Re: My Wife Just Got A Good Job With A High Salary But by Villa12(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19
Fiction grin

(1) (Reply)

Adjusting To Parenthood / 8 Practical Tips To Preparing For Marriage / Business With N100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.