Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Living The Victorious Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living The Victorious Life (53 Views)

Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos / Speaking And Seeing The Word Of God For A Victorious Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living The Victorious Life by Gathering: 7:16pm On Mar 18
*LIVING THE VICTORIOUS LIFE* 🖊️📚
*Easter Edition* : The love that forgave all my sins.

Matthew 18:23 KJV:Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
KJV:And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
KJV:But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
KJV:The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
KJV:Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.

Sin is a debt no Man can pay because it required death and no Man can die for his/ her sins and still live.
I am the servant in the Bible passage above who owed so much and could not pay. If he had been thrown into the prison it would have been the end of his life but he was forgiven and given another chance to live. I had been given another chance to live after I accepted the death of Christ into my life that paid all my sins. I need to continue to live a debt free life since I now realized I can not pay the debts I owed and do not want to live the rest of my life in punishment as a prisoner. So the enjoyment of life is living a debt free life which only is in Jesus.
The servant did not continue living a debt free life in that he did not forgave the little debt a servant like himself owed him. Any sin another man/woman did against me is a little debt no matter how 'vanity' life - threatening the sin is. Eternal life can not be threatened by lack of vanities so I must forgive debts owed by others. If I have received eternal life my living is absolutely secured and can not be threatened by vanities.
The servant was summoned to give account of his personal life and found others indebted to him.
I will one day give personal account of the debts others owed me and if they are found indebted to me then I am in serious trouble.

Romans 6:23
KJV:For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The gift of God is the forgiveness of my debts. If I am truly enjoying this gift I should give it to others.

With God all things are possible so it is possible for me to forgive all sins against my life.

Those living the victorious life are living a debt free life.

I accept Jesus or the Word of life I read or hear today and I am saved.

Weekly Prayer Point: Dear Father thank You for forgiving me all my debts and helping me to forgive the debts of others.

Live a spiritually blessed week.
Good morning.

The Gathering Ministry.
For more: (+234) 8169695229.
Nathanaelfaith@gmail.com
Olugbami Olushola

(1) (Reply)

Great Tribulation / Morning Digest / You Have What You Say. Part 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.