Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State (47304 Views)

Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State / 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return / Defence HQs Declares 19 Terrorists Wanted, Places ₦‎5m Bounty On Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18
No wonder.....

Northerners dead body plenty
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Ofunaofu: 8:18pm On Mar 18
Connected1:

Oga Analyst.
Mtchewww.

I know that you lack the capacity to comprehend what I just posted

Poor you

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by TheClassic1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 18
Zooposki:

No wonder them go kill those youths. Peace mission my ass. They were well picked. They’ve gone to meet their 72 virgins. RIP. Bring state police. Let everyone secure their states, not all these Mohammad pickins causing chaos everywhere.
I pity ur parents that raised u this way useless animal.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Freed2022: 8:20pm On Mar 18
I need not know you in person but your words say something about your little or no knowledge of what actually happened. Your conclusion exposes your further.

Saao:
you don't know me and you knew nothing about military operations
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Chizy12345: 8:20pm On Mar 18
this is well coordinated planned. this is not ordinary

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Xosh: 8:22pm On Mar 18
I personally knew 6 of those young fallen soldiers.
Ana's,adamu Francis and 3 more others.

Rip to them.

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by tnerro1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18
May they rest in peace. The composition of the team seems awkward. This is one of the things we always complain about. You post a southerner to the north to be chasing boko boys and u post northerners to the south to chase oil thieves. Shouldn’t it be the other way around

3 Likes

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Edusouls(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18
Look at patriotic men guarding the citizens life and property murdered in a very gruesome way for what? They came to peace mission not even a hostile operation, and you see people supporting these evil doers just because of bad heart , wickedness, hate naturally instilled in the black man, one reason God himself and other races abhors us as a race, at times I wonder if it is the same God that created others created us or did we come from hell’s own creation?
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by sketching: 8:23pm On Mar 18
Heros don't kill their own unarmed INNOCENT citizens cry

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by nonhuman(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:
So sad

But where was the Nigerian police?

How come the police weren't called upon first?

There's no reported case of external aggression, so why was the military the first to get there instead of the police?

Is the Nigerian military now trained to settle community issues? 

No one is asking these pertinent questions.

While we condemn these acts, this could have been avoided. 

Our military is now getting too involved in acts that are under the purview of the Nigerian police force. 
you are very correct, the children of pedection will not talk about it
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Xosh: 8:24pm On Mar 18
Lovelyn451:
See them, just pack theirselves like sardine go delta state, be invading southern villages with their arrogant behaviour,and be shouting we go rape your mama, shege banza and all their stupid insultive language, why they no go kill una...no b oly peace keeping mission, una neva talk wetin carry una go there....terrorists!!!
Keep shut,it was a peace mission.6 of those fallen young men are from my brigade.

So kindly keep your mouth shut,shut your loose young man.
So many people are masquerading their profile online.
Be guilded!
Final warning,you don't wanna get into trouble abusing freedom of speech.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Saao(m): 8:26pm On Mar 18
Freed2022:
I need not know you in person but your words say something about your little or no knowledge of what actually happened. Your conclusion exposes your further.

because you knew nothing about military operations, you won't understand what happens except those with military background.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by lordm(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:
So sad

There's no reported case of external aggression, so why was the military the first to get there instead of the police?

Our military is now getting too involved in acts that are under the purview of the Nigerian police force. 
God bless you. Our military is already stretched thin. Why are we paying policemen and civil defense (NSCDC)

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:28pm On Mar 18
People will start missing in that community coded way, to avoid AI crying again grin
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by ispreloaded(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18
derecho:
This "peacekeeping" story is fishy abeg.

No one is justifying their killing but at least tell us the truth.

Even if those guys are mad like ISWAP terrorists, they can't just kill them in that manner.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by mauchiz: 8:29pm On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:
So sad

Can you stand this boys?
Egwesu boys, is only army, navy that stays there.
No police there, do you know who this boys are? Niger delta militants, they use more sophisticated weapons.

They should kill them all, they have been killing and kidnapping people.
IT is there turn to die.
There is no innocent people in that area, at least no kidnapping and killing this period.
Wicked souls that killed my loved ones.

Is there turn to die, at least they will know how painful it is to kidnap and kill people.

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Okwyjesus(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18
chopnaira:

Lt Col Abdullahi Hassan Ali

Major S D Shafa

Major D E Obi

Captain U Zakari

Staff Sergeant Yahaya Saidu

Corporal Yahaya Danbaba

Corporal Kabiru Bashir

Lance Corporal Bulus Haruna

Lance Corporal S Opeyemi

Lance Corporal Bello A

Lance Corporal H Peter

Lance Corporal Ibrahim Abdullahi

Private Alhaji Isah

Private Clement Francis

Private Abubakar Ali

Private Ibrahim Adamu

Private Adamu Ibrahim

Very sad....
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by GUNITGuy: 8:29pm On Mar 18
Another massacre loading for those communities....Not even a fly would be allowed t exist there anymore ..

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Freed2022: 8:30pm On Mar 18
Military background!!! You don't know who you respond to and you make careless conclusion. I raise my case and respond to you no more.

Saao:
because you knew nothing about military operations, you won't understand what happens except those with military background.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Tranquillity360: 8:34pm On Mar 18
drimzsmoke:

The caregiver of a thief is a thief!!!
When you fail to train your children, they will bring trouble not only to your doorstep, but to your whole neighbourhood!!!
Is your terrorist Nigeria soldiers trained?

If they are trained they won't be slaughtered by criminals like that.

If they are trained, they won't attack communities killing everyone and burning homes.

If they are trained, they will be able to fish out the criminals without touching innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Nwaajasa: 8:35pm On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:
So sad

you are right on these questions, I no believe this story of civilian killing about 17 to 18 of trained soldiers without one of them being killed, the lie no sweet

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by yewit37486: 8:35pm On Mar 18
Regardless of where these officers are from, this is really sad, and what happened to them is totally wrong. The communities that did this are nothing short of a barbaric community, animals in human skin.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Zooposki(f): 8:36pm On Mar 18
TheClassic1:
I pity ur parents that raised u this way useless animal.

Pity your useless self, you this mass genocider. Awon pitier.

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by favour32(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18
odinaccess:
All I pity right now is the young men, and men of all communities around where these soldiers were slain ,it's a shoot on site order ,if you know I know
If na Northern state e for happen.
You go talk like this?

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by drimzsmoke(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18
Tranquillity360:
Is your terrorist Nigeria soldiers trained?

If they are trained they won't be slaughtered by criminals like that.

If they are trained, they won't attack communities killing everyone and burning homes.

If they are trained, they will be able to fish out the criminals without touching innocent people.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I can't wait for the release of "dem mama remix"!!!
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by ColonelZeus: 8:37pm On Mar 18
chopnaira:

Major S D Shafa

Major D E Obi

Captain U Zakari

Corporal Yahaya Danbaba

Corporal Kabiru Bashir

Lance Corporal S Opeyemi

Lance Corporal Bello A

Lance Corporal H Peter

Private Alhaji Isah

Private Clement Francis

Private Abubakar Ali

Private Ibrahim Adamu

Private Adamu Ibrahim
They look like thieves in uniform.

Are you sure they are not thieves.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Kingosytex(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18
chopnaira:

Major S D Shafa

Major D E Obi

Captain U Zakari

Corporal Yahaya Danbaba

Corporal Kabiru Bashir

Lance Corporal S Opeyemi

Lance Corporal Bello A

Lance Corporal H Peter

Private Alhaji Isah

Private Clement Francis

Private Abubakar Ali

Private Ibrahim Adamu

Private Adamu Ibrahim

This is just so disheartening 🤦
The pictures I saw earlier of the slain soldiers are just gory, it's wickedness at it's peak.
May God rest their souls!
May He console their families and friends!
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by RaptorX: 8:38pm On Mar 18
I suspected now confirmed that the ethnic origin of the soldiers is why those boys went gruesome and haywire on them. There is a resentment to some aboki from the savanna coming to your ancestral land to be ordering you around.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by adekolaelect(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18
Tranquillity360:
For what they are doing to innocent people in the communities now.

The terrorists soldiers no die well.
You can go there to defend that community.

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Wisfem: 8:38pm On Mar 18
GanagiBitrus:
RIP to the fallen soldiers.

Wonder how NA could have suffered such great casualty without also neutralising some of the attackers.
Poor intelligence gathering probably.

The same carlos attitude , unintelligent approach in all matters, Just one Stupid politician will pay 200k to this Soldiers and say come and help us to intimidate this people, they will just go there without any calculation no formal intelligence no factual reasoning just money money, and this is happening every where in the country, Even a yahoo boy will higher Soldiers come run this thing for me you will see some millitary men who supposed to be responsible respected and even protected by Civilians through Vital informations will carelessly come and start fighting shooting killing innocent brothers and sisters in the street... You can see their little brain just because of money, Black man curse ..

2 Likes

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by farouk2much(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18
Nigerian army........ Pls.. Take action dnt allow this to go un punished
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by OdefaGirl(f): 8:39pm On Mar 18
How come we never heard of any crisis, clash, chaos or war prior to their killing?

So how come the "peace keeping"? Something NA is covering.

Rest in peace to the slain

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) / Jaruma Calls Out Maryam Atiku Over Tinubu / Suffering In The East Is On Another Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.