Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State (47380 Views)

Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State / 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return / Defence HQs Declares 19 Terrorists Wanted, Places ₦‎5m Bounty On Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by FutureFocus: 8:39pm On Mar 18
Saao:
Lt Col allowed his people to be murder just like that. He ought to order them to defend themselves. Too bad
I think they were attacked on the water, in the boat or something, Army are better on the ground, such things can’t happen to the navy on water because the navy are trained to fight in that terrain , I believe they had some water training because reports mentioned that they were from the Amphibious unit or so

It’s natural for you to panic when you don’t know how to swim and you are under attack on water because you are not comfortable fighting on water as you were not trained to do so, the navy would have repelled that, no one mess with gunboats , it may be slow but it’s equipped to withstand attack and fight on water

If you have ever worked in any of Niger Delta State, you will know that those guys are very good with water, it’s inborn, take a look at the names of the soldiers, all northerner and one from south west who probably do not know how to swim

May their soul Rest In Peace

Remote worker should WhatsApp me for nice ANC “ Noise cancellation headset for professional
Contact details on my profile

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Inspirer1: 8:39pm On Mar 18
GanagiBitrus:
RIP to the fallen soldiers.

Wonder how NA could have suffered such great casualty without also neutralising some of the attackers.
Poor intelligence gathering probably.
was wondering too, is it that they didn't go there well armed or what? So pathetic. undecided

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Xosh: 8:42pm On Mar 18
Inspirer1:
was wondering too, is it that they didn't go there well armed or what? So pathetic. undecided
Majority of them are northerners who aren't water friendly.
It was really some deadly attack.

The evacuation process was gruesome.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Wallade(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18
Akwamkpuruamu:
The best approach to this should not be raising down the community but tactically getting the culprits one after the other.

It's a genocide to shoot at sight, even old men and women who had no hands in these death of our soldiers.

I actually don't support this ambush. It's too bad but as a patriot, go after the killers and not the innocent, except you are saying all the members of that community are the killers of this soldiers

When the soldiers are done, you can file a case of genocide against the army in any court of your choice.

Ensure that you come with proof.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Ladymillion(f): 8:43pm On Mar 18
This made me teary , rest in peace to all of them as the people they went to protect mow murdered them, sighs
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by adionin(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18
What else do you expect from the government where oil and gas is concerned?
Ofunaofu:
So sad

But where was the Nigerian police?

How come the police weren't called upon first?

There's no reported case of external aggression, so why was the military the first to get there instead of the police?

Is the Nigerian military now trained to settle community issues? 

No one is asking these pertinent questions.

While we condemn these acts, this could have been avoided. 

Our military is now getting too involved in acts that are under the purview of the Nigerian police force. 
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by soccerlite: 8:46pm On Mar 18
Shocking!!

But

Joined NA in 2017 and still a private in 2024

Omo O ga
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Saao(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18
Freed2022:
Military background!!! You don't know who you respond to and you make careless conclusion. I raise my case and respond to you no more.

Oga face your front. Your reply has no substance so I believe you knew nothing about the subject matter. You're too emotional to be civil defense talk more of military. Have a nice night. I won't respond to you again
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Wallade(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18
Mrchippychappy:
Make dem talk true, this thing na bunkering deal wen no end well. Somewhere in the deal someone got greedy.

Make una no dey seek sympathy from us. Tell us what really happened

Edit: Look at their ranks, this no be small boys nah. Na money movement cause this thing

Even if maybe oil bunkering deal-gone-wrong, should that necessitate killing of that number of soldiers?

That community can't claim ignorance of the actions of the criminals. In fact some of the criminals are known in that community
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by rapheal5(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:
So sad

There's no reported case of external aggression, so why was the military the first to get there instead of the police?

Our military is now getting too involved in acts that are under the purview of the Nigerian police force. 
someone called on radio program that 19 police were killed 2 months ago in that same community...
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Rumundele(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:
So sad

Which police do we have police? They are on the road extorting money from innocent citizens
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Coolgent(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18
Go after their killers and do the needful.
RIP heroes
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by fitinwell: 8:53pm On Mar 18
GanagiBitrus:

Wonder how NA could have suffered such great casualty without also neutralising some of the attackers.

How did dey know this Soldiers will be coming into Town? Shows that there is insider giving updates to the militant..
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by UncleKoboko: 8:54pm On Mar 18
Whalis:
Send soldiers to their people. People who speak the same language with them. There will be understanding. A northern soldier cum Muslim sees anyone from South as an infidel who doesn't deserve to share oxygen with him. He is not concerned about keeping peace but exterminations of the people.
This is only the thinking of frustrated OSU ALUSI PIGS.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Inspirer1: 8:55pm On Mar 18
Xosh:

Majority of them are northerners who aren't water friendly.
It was really some deadly attack.

The evacuation process was gruesome.
hmmmmn, it will be well
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Coolgent(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18
Roger3D:
Majority northerners In fact it's 12 out of 16. That's 75%.
What does that means?
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Judolisco(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:
So sad

why una go dey talk like dis... Make police go settle matter for Niger delta region oh... Niger delta wey militants full
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Nato008(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18
Xosh:

Keep shut,it was a peace mission.6 of those fallen young men are from my brigade.

So kindly keep your mouth shut,shut your loose young man.
So many people are masquerading their profile online.
Be guilded!
Final warning,you don't wanna get into trouble abusing freedom of speech.

Everyone keeps saying peace mission peace mission yet somehow it doesn't add up...army going on peace mission in a community without the police or dss or even traditional rulers... someone somewhere is not telling us the truth cause to ambush means u had prior information,to set up this kind of ruthless kill box is not something done in just a day...this was preplanned which means the knew the were coming....
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Nato008(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18
fitinwell:

How did dey know this Soldiers will be coming into Town? Shows that there is insider giving updates to the militant..

Or the soldiers were familiar with them probably from business doings thereby lowering there guard which made this kill box so ruthless
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Connected1: 8:59pm On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:

I know that you lack the capacity to comprehend what I just posted

Poor you
Why will I answer a fool who thinks Police will settle this kind of dispute.

Some of una no just get sense, if the army officers could be killed like this, how much more the Police Officers.

Ewu Gambia that doesn't know Army go for peace keeping when it's beyond the police force.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by seanery: 8:59pm On Mar 18
If to sey na their name full the list. The COWs for don dey grunt.

Foolish people
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Coolgent(m): 9:01pm On Mar 18
I prayed whoever rejoice over their passing away will also join them soon!
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Nato008(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18
OdefaGirl:
How come we never heard of any crisis, clash, chaos or war prior to their killing?

So how come the "peace keeping"? Something NA is covering.

Rest in peace to the slain
This kind of peace mission to warrant such high profile officers yet it didn't make the news.....even the govt of the state is not involved....ah, moreover why is no one asking why the army would be going on a so called peace mission without reps of the state govt....?
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by koyeni(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18
APOPTOSIS:
Hmmmmmm
I'm beginning to believe these men never embarked on a peace mission. Possibly Bunkering things too
I strongly condemn the attack on our gallant soldiers however
Nigeria is a funny country.... I've been trying hard to imagine how a whole CO will go and be settling communal matters.. it's not clear .. maybe there's something i don't know
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by kyuniii(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18
soccerlite:

Shocking!!

But

Joined NA in 2017 and still a private in 2024

Omo O ga
Do not be surprise, probably he was demoted before.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by KingAzubuike(f): 9:06pm On Mar 18
APOPTOSIS:
Hmmmmmm
I'm beginning to believe these men never embarked on a peace mission. Possibly Bunkering things too
Only a fool will belive the story of them going for peace keeping mission. That's what the government wants the media to tell you. That's what they want you to know.

For there to be a reaction of such magnitude, it means the fùck ups of the military guys deployed there don dey full. It was definitely a case of a deal gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Dsimmer: 9:06pm On Mar 18
Rip to them.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:08pm On Mar 18
What a fvcked up you're by calling these murderers in uniform HERO' How many wars had they won in the past? Ike mbe!
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Oakenshield: 9:14pm On Mar 18
Tranquillity360:
For what they are doing to innocent people in the communities now.

The terrorists soldiers no die well.

Only country that kills it innocent citizens because criminals attacked some soldiers.
shut up USA did it in Afghanistan wen the went to drill boreholes for the community and the killed US soldiers. The whole community paid with their blood. Never kill an officer
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Oakenshield: 9:15pm On Mar 18
Saao:
Lt Col allowed his people to be murder just like that. He ought to order them to defend themselves. Too bad
they went for peace settlement and were ambushed,so they didn't go there to fight
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Bettergoat: 9:16pm On Mar 18
Over confidence
GanagiBitrus:

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by mallamu: 9:17pm On Mar 18
[quote author=Okete001 post=128991649]Na wa oo.

Let's wait for people from a particular region. to start rejoicing over this.

They will start rejoicing soldiers of the zoo army are dead.

Àwon Omo irankiran, Omo ale
Westerners Abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Mobolaji Johnson Transformed Marina As Lagos Governor (PHOTOS) / Dino Melaye Used US Bank Account To Remove Tattoo Of Ex-wife, Doctor Confirms SR / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.