Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State (47381 Views)

Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State / 'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return / Defence HQs Declares 19 Terrorists Wanted, Places ₦‎5m Bounty On Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Spandau: 9:19pm On Mar 18
GanagiBitrus:
RIP to the fallen soldiers.

Wonder how NA could have suffered such great casualty without also neutralising some of the attackers.
Poor intelligence gathering probably.

Nikini? Do you know what an ambush mean? You think say dis na American movie?
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Xosh: 9:21pm On Mar 18
[quote author=Nato008 post=128993007][/quote]
Sometimes keeping mum is the best.
Kindly choose whatever you want to believe.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Tranquillity360: 9:21pm On Mar 18
Oakenshield:
shut up USA did it in Afghanistan wen the went to drill boreholes for the community and the killed US soldiers. The whole community paid with their blood. Never kill an officer
You said US did it to Afghanistan not US did to US citizens killer your Nigeria soldiers.

Now check if you have sense.

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by chimdifamous(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18
Okete001:
Na wa oo.

Let's wait for people from a particular region. to start rejoicing over this.

They will start rejoicing soldiers of the zoo army are dead.

Àwon Omo irankiran, Omo ale

May God make life uncomfortable for you,may you sleep and wake up blind,may stray bullet strike you and you end up in early grave,may you ask for water and be given acid to drink,may you ask for help and be helpless,may you die a miserable death and have your body dismembered by vultures
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Ofunaofu: 9:35pm On Mar 18
Connected1:

Why will I answer a fool who thinks Police will settle this kind of dispute.

Some of una no just get sense, if the army officers could be killed like this, how much more the Police Officers.

Ewu Gambia that doesn't know Army go for peace keeping when it's beyond the police force.

You lack the capacity to engage in meaningful conversation

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Connected1: 9:38pm On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:

You lack the capacity to engage in meaningful conversation
I insulted you because you don't have sense.

If you were reasonable I would have replied properly.

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by morrisono111: 9:40pm On Mar 18
Lance Corporal Bulus was a jovial soldier while at Issele Uku Orientation camp in Delta state.Sad to see him among the soldiers killed

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Yelight(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18
Ofunaofu:
So sad

But where was the Nigerian police?

How come the police weren't called upon first?

There's no reported case of external aggression, so why was the military the first to get there instead of the police?

Is the Nigerian military now trained to settle community issues? 

No one is asking these pertinent questions.

While we condemn these acts, this could have been avoided. 

Our military is now getting too involved in acts that are under the purview of the Nigerian police force. 

People like you are the hope of this nation. God bless your reasoning faculty
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by teadrake(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18
Zooposki:

No wonder them go kill those youths. Peace mission my ass. They were well picked. They’ve gone to meet their 72 virgins. RIP. Bring state police. Let everyone secure their states, not all these Mohammad pickins causing chaos everywhere.
You shouldn't have been born. Shameless lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by captaininiobong(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18
Zooposki:

No wonder them go kill those youths. Peace mission my ass. They were well picked. They’ve gone to meet their 72 virgins. RIP. Bring state police. Let everyone secure their states, not all these Mohammad pickins causing chaos everywhere.

Bro it's no more 72 virgins, because of tinubu regime, things are expensive so they reduce it to 0.99 virgins.

You see, e nor reach one again
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Boldideas: 9:44pm On Mar 18
chopnaira:

Lt Col Abdullahi Hassan Ali

Major S D Shafa

Major D E Obi

Captain U Zakari

Staff Sergeant Yahaya Saidu

Corporal Yahaya Danbaba

Corporal Kabiru Bashir

Lance Corporal Bulus Haruna

Lance Corporal S Opeyemi

Lance Corporal Bello A

Lance Corporal H Peter

Lance Corporal Ibrahim Abdullahi

Private Alhaji Isah

Private Clement Francis

Private Abubakar Ali

Private Ibrahim Adamu

Private Adamu Ibrahim

I wish I was a superman I would've saved your lives. Your deaths is very hurtful. They will pay dearly even if it can't bring you back. Those left alive will never dare such again. RIP😢😢😢😢😢
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Floky215: 9:45pm On Mar 18
They should also show us the pictures of all the soldiers killed by fulani marauders/bandit/terrosit along with boko haram/iswap...!!!

How many innocent villagers have they killed and how many villages burnt down for the reprisal...!!!?

Only happen in south...!!!
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Floky215: 9:46pm On Mar 18
They should also show us the pictures of all the soldiers killed by fulani marauders/bandit/terrosit along with boko haram/iswap up north...!!!

How many innocent villagers have they killed and how many villages burnt down for the reprisal...!!!?

Only happen in south...!!!
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Zooposki(f): 9:47pm On Mar 18
teadrake:

You shouldn't have been born. Shameless lot

So na you dem suppose come born.

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by amnesty7: 9:48pm On Mar 18
Zooposki:

The chickens have already come home to roost. Don't cry river.
Our condolences to the Defense headquarters and the families of the fallen heroes.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by amnesty7: 9:49pm On Mar 18
Boldideas:

I wish I was a superman I would've saved your lives. Your deaths is very hurtful. They will pay dearly even if it can't bring you back. Those left alive will never dare such again. RIP😢😢😢😢😢
No doubt. The defense headquarters is up to the task.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Akalia(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18
Saao:
Lt Col allowed his people to be murder just like that. He ought to order them to defend themselves. Too bad
Maybe the bullet hit him first and he died instantly leaving the chain of command in disarray.
Come e be like say you no know wetin ambush be? See the kind yeye question you dey ask

May there souls rest in peace. My heart is broken, such fine officers and soldiers.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Gandrova: 9:51pm On Mar 18
Zooposki:

Single Sense you don't have undecided
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Whalis: 9:52pm On Mar 18
UncleKoboko:

This is only the thinking of frustrated OSU ALUSI PIGS.
I don't blame you.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Babatunjo: 9:54pm On Mar 18
Tranquillity360:
You said US did it to Afghanistan not US did to US citizens killer your Nigeria soldiers.

Now check if you have sense.

I have been following your comments and you obviously seem to have more empathy for those who killed these soldiers, than the already dead and mutilated 19 soldiers.

You keep talking about how Nigerian army is bad, but not a single criticism of the criminal armed youth of the community that ambushed the soldiers.

You keep talking about how the Nigerian army is to be blamed for the attack and death of the soldiers because they are not well trained and don't have intel, but have you not heard of American soldiers being ambushed and killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, despite all their good intelligence and weapons?

You keep saying it's a bunkering deal gone wrong and the government is deceiving us that it's a peace keeping mission, as if you have another fact or contrary evidence... and if you do, post evidence online.

You also keep insinuating that the military men (mostly northerners), must have done something bad to the community to warrant this type of revenge, but without citing any evidence too. ... At least the community should have posted what the soldiers did to them previously on the Internet...

I don't know you in person, but from your comments so far, you are not someone to be respected.
You are sounding intelligent but you really are not.

These criminal armed youths are also those who have been responsible for kidnapping innocent family members of people in Southerner part of the country in the past, and killing some of their victims even after collecting ransom.
Maybe it's their turn to die too, and they deserve no sympathy.

The army should be tactical to reduce innocent civilian collateral (though inevitable), and kill as much of the criminal boys as they can.

I'm a Nigerian and I don't hate any part of Nigeria. Have you ever wondered why banditry is in the North, unknown gunmen in the east, criminal armed community youths and militants in the South south, but NOTHING LIKE THIS IS IN THE SOUTH WEST (with solid mineral resources too)?, Ruminate and think about that.....

Crime thrives with community support.

1 Like

Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Gandrova: 9:56pm On Mar 18
grin
chimdifamous:

May God make life uncomfortable for you,may you sleep and wake up blind,may stray bullet strike you and you end up in early grave,may you ask for water and be given acid to drink,may you ask for help and be helpless,may you die a miserable death and have your body dismembered by vultures
angry
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Dadsuy: 10:05pm On Mar 18
Zooposki:

Piglet!!!
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by GanagiBitrus: 10:08pm On Mar 18
Spandau:

Nikini? Do you know what an ambush mean? You think say dis na American movie?
We are talking of 15 soldiers killed without any opposition. No reinforcement. No nothing.
They must have been totally unprepared for any form of attack.
Which means they never foresaw any danger.
Which is still traceable to poor intelligence gathering.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Ohraykon: 10:12pm On Mar 18
AlfaSeltzer:
RIP Major Obi.

Collateral damage, but why be in the Zoo army?
tribalist na only am you see there abi?
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by commoditiesnig: 10:18pm On Mar 18
RIP to the soldiers
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by VicM6: 10:18pm On Mar 18
Imagine, private from the army....them never go fat at all and thier lives don go just like that....if death doesn't kill u, joining the Nigeria military would.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Tranquillity360: 10:18pm On Mar 18
Babatunjo:

I have been following your comments and you obviously seem to have more empathy for those who killed these soldiers, than the already dead and mutilated 19 soldiers.

You keep talking about how Nigerian army is bad, but not a single criticism of the criminal armed youth of the community that ambushed the soldiers.

You keep talking about how the Nigerian army is to be blamed for the attack and death of the soldiers because they are not well trained and don't have intel, but have you not heard of American soldiers being ambushed and killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, despite all their good intelligence and weapons?

You keep saying it's a bunkering deal gone wrong and the government is deceiving us that it's a peace keeping mission, as if you have another fact or contrary evidence... and if you do, post evidence online.

You also keep insinuating that the military men (mostly northerners), must have done something bad to the community to warrant this type of revenge, but without citing any evidence too. ... At least the community should have posted what the soldiers did to them previously on the Internet...

I don't know you in person, but from your comments so far, you are not someone to be respected.
You are sounding intelligent but you really are not.

These criminal armed youths are also those who have been responsible for kidnapping innocent family members of people in Southerner part of the country in the past, and killing some of their victims even after collecting ransom.
Maybe it's their turn to die too, and they deserve no sympathy.

The army should be tactical to reduce innocent civilian collateral (though inevitable), and kill as much of the criminal boys as they can.

I'm a Nigerian and I don't hate any part of Nigeria. Have you ever wondered why banditry is in the North, unknown gunmen in the east, criminal armed community youths and militants in the South south, but NOTHING LIKE THIS IS IN THE SOUTH WEST (with solid mineral resources too)?, Ruminate and think about that.....

Crime thrives with community support.
You should tell us where we can locate Opc.

Maybe skull mining and ritual killing thriving in south west is not crime.

Anyway I don't support your Nigeria soldiers and will never support them against.
Gone those days when I love them and even wanted to join them.

What the criminals that attacked them did is bad but your terrorist Nigeria soldiers is doing worst.

If they are facing their kind,I don't care if the soldiers and the criminals killed themselves finish.

SOUTH West with solid mineral resources grin grin
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by frog12: 10:20pm On Mar 18
Mostly northerners.

What a disaster
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by ekhai(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18
Saao:
Lt Col allowed his people to be murder just like that. He ought to order them to defend themselves. Too bad
They were ambushed. There was no intention to fight. Peace keeping mission.
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Efikman(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18
I heard they shot some defenseless villagers. Why?
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by Uhaniced: 10:24pm On Mar 18
Whoever you are god of thunder will 🔥 fire u.
Okete001:
Na wa oo.

Let's wait for people from a particular region. to start rejoicing over this.

They will start rejoicing soldiers of the zoo army are dead.

Àwon Omo irankiran, Omo ale
Re: Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State by porthouse7(f): 10:26pm On Mar 18
ArewaNightmare:
grin You go person community dey find wetin no dey find u , now una don see wetin una dey find for grave
imagine rubbish, 16 family men ooo, what is ur father or brother is among? Try to get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Used US Bank Account To Remove Tattoo Of Ex-wife, Doctor Confirms SR / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.