Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu (29534 Views)

349 ‘ghost’ Schools Included In Federal Govt’s Feeding Programme – Gov Sule / Boko Haram: Engage Chadian Army, Others - Governor Sule To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Teymanhenry(f): 7:04am On Mar 19
Says a governor who wouldn't construct roads unless it is around a big Mosque or a Hausa Muslim-dominated area in Lafia. Is that good governance or religious bigotry
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Chochovini: 7:14am On Mar 19
Promismike:
What about justice. Did he really win the election
. Don‘t mind the motherfuckers. Obi should support rubbish and nonesemse, right?
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by MySolace: 7:27am On Mar 19
Putindbutt:
This Agulu guy is just jumping around uninvited. He's jobless.

Carry ur papa go uninvited to ur state governors office, i wan check sth...

Oh, sorry, start wit ur local govt chairman.

Ure following OPs thoughts and interpretation. wot d governor said was written in quote. A polite plea
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Chuhwakjok(m): 7:41am On Mar 19
Constructive criticism is the support you can get in a moving system. His Excellency is not a coward. Did you have observe his response after the governor of Nasarrawa state requested for is unalloyed support? Well he didn't respond, rather he looked at the positive side of good deliverables of access road and encouraged him to do more for the people. Nigeria My Motherland.
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by OfiI: 8:47am On Mar 19
I doubt if that is possible with labour party
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Mrhonesty: 9:18am On Mar 19
Obi is overrated. He has nothing to offer.

quote author=yarimo post=128991713]Governor sule please don't mind him, Peter obi is a kid in Nigeria politics. he doesn't know when to start or Stop. grin grin grin [/quote]
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Oneday82: 9:29am On Mar 19
This shows how demented you are.. people that made the donations are not complaining and you are here showing your foolishness to the entire public.

Obi might not be the President, but quote me anywhere, he is more popular than BAT go and verify.

Out of shame, BAT can't approach Obi, he decided in using others to approach him. May you pray to have a son like Obi. A one man squad.

We all are in the mess together, so let's face it and those that will be affected the most. Religion and Tribe aside, who are the worst hit?

More are still planning to go see him to see if they can TAP little from him.

So inclusion, Mugu rest
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Oneday82: 9:30am On Mar 19
Putindbutt:

I have a job, i don't depend on donations from headless mobs. Na una donation obi dey use dey flex.

This shows how demented you are.. people that made the donations are not complaining and you are here showing your foolishness to the entire public.

Obi might not be the President, but quote me anywhere, he is more popular than BAT go and verify.

Out of shame, BAT can't approach Obi, he decided in using others to approach him. May you pray to have a son like Obi. A one man squad.

We all are in the mess together, so let's face it and those that will be affected the most. Religion and Tribe aside, who are the worst hit?

More are still planning to go see him to see if they can TAP little from him.

So inclusion, Mugu rest
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by tctrills: 9:35am On Mar 19
yarimo:
Governor sule please don't mind him, Peter obi is a kid in Nigeria politics. he doesn't know when to start or Stop. grin grin grin
Maybe we need kids in Nigerian politics. The adults have destroyed the country.
Again, in a true democracy, their is a role for the opposition even after the election.
Joining forces with a government determined to make life unbearable for it's citizens will be a wrong move
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by freenature: 11:39am On Mar 19
Af0nja2:
What is Obi?

Is it an animal, place or thing?

Now this is plain stupid
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by yarimo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19
Bennycollins:
Obi is a kid in Nigerian politics are you kidding? Anyway Sule knows better. Obi became governor over 15 years ago and he is now a political kid to a current serving governor, joke of the century.
court made OBI as governor
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Ilide: 12:07pm On Mar 19
Nigeria play dirty politics
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by yarimo(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19
tegrianonigltd:

When he was a govenor, you might still be a baby. Went to court 3 times, you would still be in primary school, try to respect people, I respect Tinubu Obi and atiku regardless. Don’t let politics make us oblivious of the fact, we have men who we can learn one or two from.
kids everywhere with free bonus data to post rubbish mteeeew
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Udoboss(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19
Fuckingmallam45:
Both Obi and Tinubu nothing dey upstairs, na chop and give me chop den dey use dis country do. Dis Country don go. O lo far gan🤔👏🤔

This is the truth.... I was wrong to think Tinubu because his followers kept on shouting he has antecedents..

I was very young when he ruled but now he has been trial and errors...

What we need is somebody different...I may vote Sowore next. But Obi and Tinubu let them rest
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by historic: 12:39pm On Mar 19
AareGaa:

Who is in Aso rock today?
He who laughs last...
Obi na boy to Jagaban. He will contest tire!

Asa rock through back door!?.... You guys should continue to praise and uphold fraud and insincerity. We can see how it is turning out for you lots. Jagaban my foot! Without rigging your principal is no match to the Man Obi!
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19
yarimo:
kids everywhere with free bonus data to post rubbish mteeeew

lol who experience warri war naim you dey call kid?

This app really Dey faceless. Come on IG so we know who is the kid.
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by yarimo(m): 1:55pm On Mar 19
tegrianonigltd:

lol who experience warri war naim you dey call kid?

This app really Dey faceless. Come on IG so we know who is the kid.
always good at boasting 24/7 grin grin grin
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:17pm On Mar 19
yarimo:
Governor sule please don't mind him, Peter obi is a kid in Nigeria politics. he doesn't know when to start or Stop. grin grin grin
You are a very stupid idiot. After what the curse you brought to Nigeria politics did(Tinubu) you have the guts to talk?

We prefer the kid Peter Obi to the cursed geriatric you imposed on Nigeria. You are cursed eternally with foolishness!
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Dedeity: 2:50pm On Mar 19
Af0nja2:
What is Obi?

Is it an animal, place or thing?
A successful billionaire whom your papa can't lace his shoe
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19
yarimo:
always good at boasting 24/7 grin grin grin
Republic_of_nigerdelta

IG
X tegrianotech

Talk to me with a face. No be to Dey yarn faceless.
Come with your full chest.
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by yarimo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19
tegrianonigltd:

Republic_of_nigerdelta

IG
X tegrianotech

Talk to me with a face. No be to Dey yarn faceless.
Come with your full chest.
kidnapping alert nairalanders chaiii
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19
yarimo:
kidnapping alert nairalanders chaiii

lol 😂 funny lots. You owe Wey them wan kidnap you? lol na you I suppose dey fear to no kidnap me, if I touch down that country. Nonsense being.
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by yarimo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19
tegrianonigltd:

lol 😂 funny lots. You owe Wey them wan kidnap you? lol na you I suppose dey fear to no kidnap me, if I touch down that country. Nonsense being.
grin grin
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by KingRoiz: 8:35pm On Mar 19
As per Obi should undergo a Brain Transplant for a Balabluee¿

nairalandkachy1:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/o5jUhUU2Y4RVAFtS/?mibextid=oFDknk
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by shugamummy: 11:42am On Mar 20
Obi's policies are actually what drives your country. That illegitimacy will continue to hang on the neck of your Tinubu. Obi being a president is what you and your generation would continue to wish for. Yes, you won't get it

Rolings:

But all these still won't make Obi president. Deal with it
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Rolings: 12:44pm On Mar 20
shugamummy:
Obi's policies are actually what drives your country. That illegitimacy will continue to hang on the neck of your Tinubu. Obi being a president is what you and your generation would continue to wish for. Yes, you won't get it

Wake up Bro

PBAT is the president
You can go drown yourself in your poo, that's your headache
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by shugamummy: 6:41pm On Mar 27
Actually, whoever that's the president of your shitpool called country has no bearing on my livelihood. I was pitying your people who has been been receiving handouts and palliatives from Tinubu while crying on SM. But since you too don't have pity on them, we are all on same page
Rolings:

Wake up Bro

PBAT is the president
You can go drown yourself in your poo, that's your headache
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Rolings: 7:35pm On Mar 27
shugamummy:
Actually, whoever that's the president of your shitpool called country has no bearing on my livelihood. I was pitying your people who has been been receiving handouts and palliatives from Tinubu while crying on SM. But since you too don't have pity on them, we are all on same page

Now I get it. You're one of those who feel they are now better than the rest of us simply because they have been given the chance to be changing the whitemans diapers abi?
I'm sure too much inhaling the whitemans POO has turned your head to be talking nonsense upandan a public forum, displacing your stupidity and disgracing your family name . Shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Inaugurates 'Afa Igbo Efuna' As Nollywood Actors Storm Owerri / Mark Esper Says U.S. Troops Are NOT Withdrawing From Iraq / NCoS: Maryam Sanda Not Granted Pardon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.