Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu (29541 Views)

349 ‘ghost’ Schools Included In Federal Govt’s Feeding Programme – Gov Sule / Boko Haram: Engage Chadian Army, Others - Governor Sule To Buhari / Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by HRMK: 12:08am On Mar 19
WHY PLEAD WITH HIM? THAT IS NOT NECESSARY NOW!
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by NewDea4: 12:24am On Mar 19
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/o5jUhUU2Y4RVAFtS/?mibextid=oFDknk

Back in those days when we were growing up in Lagos, Sule was the name used for an extremely stupíd person (in Yoruba slang)

So no surprises regarding this governor here
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Tochi360: 12:39am On Mar 19
yarimo:
grin grin

Lolll this further proves that Tinubu is a FULL SCALE CALAMITY grin grin

Mumu thinks I am doing tribal gbasgbos with him cheesy grin grin
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Legalese(m): 12:52am On Mar 19
Your sense really is in your butt.
Putindbutt:

I have a job, i don't depend on donations from headless mobs. Na una donation obi dey use dey flex.
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by mauriceminor: 1:10am On Mar 19
Goodday90:
With it without Obi’s support tinubu will fail
It’s not a curse,you can not go to farm without tools(hoes,cutlass etc) and expect a bountiful harvest,Tinubu just wanted to bear President he didn’t prepare for anything

....so i was finally opened.again...the modeator is bais..ethnic idoncecrazy..peter obi is a figure to beat in 2027...e go disturb u na till 2027..those of u here ..ur parents are so poor..but u come here to type rubbish..thiefunubi..the holygan.
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:19am On Mar 19
yarimo:
Governor sule please don't mind him, Peter obi is a kid in Nigeria politics. he doesn't know when to start or Stop. grin grin grin

When he was a govenor, you might still be a baby. Went to court 3 times, you would still be in primary school, try to respect people, I respect Tinubu Obi and atiku regardless. Don’t let politics make us oblivious of the fact, we have men who we can learn one or two from.
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by okeke6969: 1:49am On Mar 19
No Nigerian comment count. Say what you like here. Support or oppose the status quo, it would not change anything.
All I know is that nothing is working in this country for now.
Nothing in the bins for scavengers anymore.
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Max24: 2:07am On Mar 19
derecho:
Who is Sule?
Well as per your plea, Peter Obi won't support unrepentant thieves.
Leave Peter Obi alone
Sule is the current gov Obi had to pay homage to. Currently more powerful than Obi. Cant be arrested due to immunity but can order Obis arrest. So, next time think we'll before asking, Who is Sule.?
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by snapshot: 2:15am On Mar 19
yarimo:
Governor sule please don't mind him, Peter obi is a kid in Nigeria politics. he doesn't know when to start or Stop. grin grin grin
Peter Obi is millions of miles ahead of your criminal politicians,why ask him to stop?why ask him to support a clueless administration that is clearly on a path to enslave Nigerians with economic hardship?
PO still remains the beacon of hope for millions of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by nosa2ekundayo: 2:25am On Mar 19
nairalandkachy1:

Na nasarawa people suppose shut their clueless gov mouth oh but all of dem dey busy dey drink brukutu.. The suffer never enter their body reach be that..
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by nosa2ekundayo: 2:27am On Mar 19
NewDea4:

Back in those days when we were growing up in Lagos, Sule was the name used for an extremely stupíd person (in Yoruba slang)

So no surprises regarding this governor here

E be like say na the same area we grow oh... Infact another interpretation na person wey go fit carry eba chhooke for inside nose for cro cro afternoon...
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Rolings: 3:45am On Mar 19
yarimo:

He thinks it's by wearing black clothes up and down.
He will still not carry above third place so long as his elder brothers are still on the ballot

Good luck to him and his headless mob in 2027
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by shugamummy: 4:31am On Mar 19
Yet your donation can't pay a salary of a one single staff at NEXT supermarket. Shameful you know

Putindbutt:

I have a job, i don't depend on donations from headless mobs. Na una donation obi dey use dey flex.

1 Like

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by shugamummy: 4:33am On Mar 19
You and your generation would continue to hear about Peter Obi but you see that man Tinubu, after stealing Nin his stolen regime, he will fade away like a breeze. His drugs dealings are what would pop up whenever your generations remember him

Rolings:

He thinks it's by wearing black clothes up and down.
He will still not carry above third place so long as his elder brothers are still on the ballot

Good luck to him and his headless mob in 2027

1 Like

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Rolings: 4:40am On Mar 19
shugamummy:
You and your generation would continue to hear about Peter Obi but you see that man Tinubu, after stealing Nin his stolen regime, he will fade away like a breeze. His drugs dealings are what would pop up whenever your generations remember him

But all these still won't make Obi president. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by sorepco(m): 4:50am On Mar 19
OBI IS A NOUN!

Af0nja2:
What is Obi?

Is it an animal, place or thing?

1 Like

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by francis71: 4:55am On Mar 19
Obi promised to be an opposition... A credible one at that and he is doing well by giving Tinubu and his people sleepless night. He will commend their positive strides and point out the negative.. but working with criminals who will pad the budget in a way that the country will sink , you know he won't be there
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by AareGaa: 4:56am On Mar 19
historic:

And his boy won him in his so-called strong hold Lagos?

Who is in Aso rock today?
He who laughs last...
Obi na boy to Jagaban. He will contest tire!

1 Like

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Ladoja19: 5:19am On Mar 19
For the fact that you are black,that doesn't mean you should talk with a black brain that is if probably u have one
Number citizen of a state, pleading to Peter Obi to share his wisdom in helping your dollard president
At least he has the ability to meet the president if not once but on different occasions
He knows ur president has nothing to offer Nigerian
Don't you understand it

yarimo:

1 Like

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Drsmartphilips: 5:25am On Mar 19
What does the blockhead obi have to offer
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by BigIyanga: 5:27am On Mar 19
Gov Sule should direct that msg to the president.. Election is over.. you won in courts too! Time to deliver to millions upon millions of your supporters .. PO is not stopping PBAT from governance.

1 Like

Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by tonyshine01: 5:43am On Mar 19
How would you support someone you are better than who contested that position with you knowing well he is not competent?

Dem dey find drivers, I apply you sef apply, I talk say I sabi drive pass you, you dey talk say na your turn to drive, ok, dem give the moto now you dey call me say make I come support you dey help you hold steering. I say make you park, come down go sidon for passenger side make I drive otherwise, dey your dey. If you like carry us dey go where we no know.
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by sokera: 5:50am On Mar 19
derecho:
Who is Sule?
Well as per your plea, Peter Obi won't support unrepentant thieves.
Leave Peter Obi alone
haha na Peter Obi carry en jobless body go Sule state, he thinks like a baby politician… anyway where he comes from are not smart ppl they are just loud and chest beater
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Franking: 5:59am On Mar 19
yarimo:

Dumb dumber dumbest.
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Timmi: 6:21am On Mar 19
nairalandkachy1:

Please let PandoraObi keep running his mouth like tap water. Let him keep talking about dogs, cows, etc.
He is providing his followers a comic relief.
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Diligence: 6:27am On Mar 19
So Mr Peter Obi went on a courtesy visit to Nasarawa during Ramadan to support the people in making their standard of living better with some personal projects financed from his pocket, and this stupid APC Guv no get anything to say other than that Mr Peter Obi should support thieves/looters, & their ilks?

Mr Peter Obi: Remain focused. Do your bits that would impact the common masses, & leave APC to RESIGN OR QUIT for person duly elected & person whey Sabi!
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Splashme: 6:45am On Mar 19
Lol
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by popesco123: 6:55am On Mar 19
You are cursed for present day nigeria to be ever remain your destiny. Your popsy doesn't worth up to obi toilet paper.

quote author=yarimo post=128991713]Governor sule please don't mind him, Peter obi is a kid in Nigeria politics. he doesn't know when to start or Stop. grin grin grin [/quote]
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by popesco123: 6:58am On Mar 19
I will answer this question until your wretched dadi becomes ex governor or contest for Nigeria election.

quote author=Af0nja2 post=128991808]What is Obi?

Is it an animal, place or thing?
[/quote]
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by popesco123: 7:01am On Mar 19
I am not surprised ebimpami has damaged your brain. Pele ooo.

quote author=Oracle411 post=128993831]Tinubu is too gentle. He should cage this guy Obi. Give him something to worry about. He's too free. What kind of nonsense visit is this. [/quote]
Re: Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu by Bennycollins: 7:03am On Mar 19
yarimo:
Obi is a kid in Nigerian politics are you kidding? Anyway Sule knows better. Obi became governor over 15 years ago and he is now a political kid to a current serving governor, joke of the century.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise / Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed / Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.