Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja (30402 Views)

Lady Caught Stealing Her Neighbour's Baby Somewhere In Nigeria (video) / Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by inoki247: 9:17am On Mar 19
SS1 19yrs by her neighbor the story no clear....
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Godwin25king: 9:17am On Mar 19
When I say NaijaCoverblog, you say bad news! undecided

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 9:18am On Mar 19
Lately Nigerians have been so depressed cry Na y I dey avoid any slight confrontation... Make Dem legalize weed for this useless country make depression no finish person
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by muyico(m): 9:20am On Mar 19
I hope ur dad and brothers is include?
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again undecided

He raped and murdered the young girl in cold blood, what a wild monster he his undecided

It’s so unfortunate and painful that the rapist and murderer would be treated like a celebrity undecided, he won’t be sentenced to death undecided

Reason why hate and run away from these animals.

These foolish men irritates me so much undecided
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Pat081: 9:20am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

He raped and murdered the young girl in cold blood, what a wild monster he is undecided

It’s so unfortunate and painful that the rapist and murderer would be treated like a celebrity undecided, he won’t be sentenced to death undecided

The reason why hate and run away from these animals.

These foolish men irritate me so muchundecided
You are mad do you read before you comment

2 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by efemena5050(m): 9:21am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

He raped and murdered the young girl in cold blood, what a wild monster he his undecided

Don't u think it was two (2) girls fighting....and not necessarily a man ...

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by GodHimself: 9:22am On Mar 19
Unfortunately she is pruning her subconscious to attract mad men into her life.

I won’t be surprised if she ends up like one of these victims.

That’s how life works.

You can’t claim ignorance, because life doesn’t discriminate.

It brings into your world anything you consistently think and talk about.

Valwezzy:

grin grin
How long do you think you can keep up with this?

2 years? 5 years? Or forever?

2 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by AbujaLagos: 9:23am On Mar 19
FaceTanke:
Not too far from my area

na across side?
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:23am On Mar 19
Who will report your own bad news when bad thing befall on you
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Depriest2020: 9:23am On Mar 19
Instead of buying more ropes for hanging of clothes to end unnecessary quarrels, you carry knife 🗡️ kill your neighbor.

But my mind they tell me say both don get issues because of man before, the dead girl won the heart of the young man and miss chukwudi didn't accept her loss in good faith, and has been habouring grudges in her heart against the dead girl till the incidence of who will hang clothes on the cloth line.

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by EdiskyHarry: 9:24am On Mar 19
Valwezzy:

grin grin
How long do you think you can keep up with this?

2 years? 5 years? Or forever?
When you give her the needed attention she will continue till eternity

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:25am On Mar 19
TINTINABULATION:
I will continue to say it, until the Nigerian Film & Censor Board places premium emphasis on the quality of films & music that enters our airwaves, we may not win war against cases like this.
Is it not democracy and freedom of expression the world wants ? A 13 yr old kid is singing " Am gon Bleep u girl....am a gangster....u gatta feel me." And the world calls it TALENT. OK, let's be watching.

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Testiebobo(m): 9:25am On Mar 19
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/ss1-student-stabbed-to-death-by-her-neighbour-in-abuja.html
Jennyclay will never see heartlessness of the gender she wants to kill herself for.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by osasu22: 9:25am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Haba! Jennyclay - There was no mention of rape in the story. Take a chill pill, your blood too dey hot grin grin grin
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:25am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

On top woman vs woman matter o

Radio without battery.

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Faustino1(m): 9:27am On Mar 19
Girl were person don book to bleep u go kill am..
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Mar 19
Violence and Willingness to kill are on the rise among our youths in Nigeria...!

These days, you quarrel and argue at a high risk to your health, well-being and life.

Back in the day when I was growing up, na small fight dey end everything, no matter how heated the quarrel was.

Now, just small disagreement wey never even degenerate to quarrel, dagger and knife don show.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by 30naira: 9:31am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

You do realise that immaculate is a girl right?

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Mvnster: 9:31am On Mar 19
NOwazobia:
Stop quoting the ediot.

Can't you see she is looking for attention by over turning the whole news.

You just gave her exactly what she is searching for.

She has to follow her Native doctor prescription to last a little bit, else she will die in five days without attention.
She may be a "he" though, a failed and frustrated bobrisky.

2 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by obrian888: 9:31am On Mar 19
Kelklein:
who be this one

dey say two ladies fight over compound rope and one stabbed the other with kitchen knife, wetin bring 'raped and murdered' inside now.. 🤔🤔🤔

YOU ARE ASKING? S OYOU DON'T KNOW THAT THERE ARE SO MANY ILLITERATES AND DUNNS HERE, IN AS MUCH AS MTN GIFT VTHEM 100MB THEY ARE GOOD TO GO, TYPING NONSENSE EVERY WHERE.

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by 007kjb: 9:32am On Mar 19
Provocation is very dangerous

Let me burst una brain there are some people no matter how you avoid them they will find a way to look for your trouble,,,pray never to leave with such a person in the same compound

Chai sorry to immaculate,I know the provocation would have been much
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Houseontherock1: 9:33am On Mar 19
Chukwudi, why? angry
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by franudi: 9:34am On Mar 19
Exceed15:
That person must face the full wrath of the law.
Yes, because she is an Igbo.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by shortgun(m): 9:35am On Mar 19
TINTINABULATION:
I will continue to say it, until the Nigerian Film & Censor Board places premium emphasis on the quality of films & music that enters our airwaves, we may not win war against cases like this.
See person mentality.
God abeg ooh
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:35am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

You're surely suffering from a mental issue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Chukwuka319(m): 9:38am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Nne, learn to read before ranting about men.
Immaculate is a feminine name.
I can almost taste the bitterness and resentment in you against men.
Hope you are resenting your father, brothers,male cousins and uncles?
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by IamAtAnger: 9:40am On Mar 19
U no sabi read ni?.. omo ur mental health is at stake I pity ur people... wht a waste
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by rabiudon: 9:43am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

You are a fooool!

3 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by mayhead(m): 9:44am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

He raped and murdered the young undecided girl in cold blood, what a wild monster he his undecided

You will definitely know when a feminist talks. always off pointundecided
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by kingthreat(m): 9:46am On Mar 19
What a stupid thing to die for? Over who will use the rope on the line.
I remember about getting to a fight in secondary school over a bucket when there were over 20 free buckets to be used. I and the person believed we had the right to just that bucket. That is when someone called attention to our folly and I decided to let the fight go. So if we actually fought and injured ourselves, it would have been over something very stupid. Wisdom is indeed profitable to the wise.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Kukutente23: 9:51am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Mugu
The killer is a girl
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by HandsomeHITLER(m): 9:52am On Mar 19
Are you sure you're okay Read it again na... Na WA ohhhhh. This hate is really eating you up.
Jennyclay:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin / How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo / Man Dies After Overdosing On 'Gutter Water', An Illicit Drug Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.