Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja (30401 Views)

Lady Caught Stealing Her Neighbour's Baby Somewhere In Nigeria (video) / Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Hezmatosky: 9:56am On Mar 19
Women no dey hear word and it's too bad. Men can occupy a whole twelve story building and you won't hear quarrels. But let two women join the building, one at first floor, the other at eleventh floor, Pimm they must get issues tufiakwa sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Orlu13: 10:00am On Mar 19
NOwazobia:
Stop quoting the ediot.

Can't you see she is looking for attention by over turning the whole news.

You just gave her exactly what she is searching for.

She has to follow her Native doctor prescription to last a little bit, else she will die in five days without attention.

I swear I tire fr nairaland guys....I will be d last fool on earth to reply dat lady.

most guys here are dumb..no offense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by civilserva: 10:03am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again undecided

He raped and murdered the young girl in cold blood, what a wild monster he his undecided

It’s so unfortunate and painful that the rapist and murderer would be treated like a celebrity undecided, he won’t be sentenced to death undecided

Reason why hate and run away from these animals.

These foolish men irritates me so much undecided

where did you get this information about rape and so on?

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by chatinent: 10:03am On Mar 19
Chukwuka319:
Nne, learn to read before ranting about men.
Immaculate is a feminine name.
I can almost taste the bitterness and resentment in you against men.
Hope you are resenting your father, brothers,male cousins and uncles?

A wannabe feminist she is.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 10:13am On Mar 19
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/ss1-student-stabbed-to-death-by-her-neighbour-in-abuja.html
If to say is Muslim woman that killed a Christian it will have been trending till now
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Livingstone124: 10:17am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

He raped and murdered the young girl in cold blood, what a wild monster he his undecided

It’s so unfortunate and painful that the rapist and murderer would be treated like a celebrity undecided, he won’t be sentenced to death undecided

Your mumu exchange rate is very high. You are treading on third dimension of madness.

2 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by akyus(m): 10:18am On Mar 19
Kelklein:
who be this one

dey say two ladies fight over compound rope and one stabbed the other with kitchen knife, wetin bring 'raped and murdered' inside now.. 🤔🤔🤔
She don get you..

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Bellotelli: 10:18am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

This is a girl that killed her fellow girl. So what is your narrative now?
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by papiwyte(m): 10:19am On Mar 19
Violent obidients....

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Jewessgratitud3: 10:19am On Mar 19
Genz @it again
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by TINTINABULATION(m): 10:24am On Mar 19
1MILLIONLiGHTS:

Is it not democracy and freedom of expression the world wants ? A 13 yr old kid is singing " Am gon Bleep u girl....am a gangster....u gatta feel me." And the world calls it TALENT. OK, let's be watching.

It is so terrible my brother. Those lyrics/films have a way of sinking and precipitating into their subconscious mind, spurning them into spontaneous and irrational actions.

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Christlike01: 10:25am On Mar 19
Empty loudmouthed coward like the rest of them lots. You couldn't fight a fellow girl with your hands but had to resort to use of knife, shame! Apparently,Chukwudi was no match for the physical strength of the deceased Igala girl and that was why she had to attack her with a knife!
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by lexyclasy: 10:26am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Did you read the news at all, i advice you go back, this time take it gently, line by line so that you will understand the content properly and know who to blame.

2 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by ekhai(m): 10:31am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

I NEVER read anything about rape in the post. Also Immaculate CHUKWUDI was not identified to be a male. Where did you get your information.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Christlike01: 10:32am On Mar 19
lexyclasy:
Did you read the news at all, i advice you go back, this time take it gentle, line by line so that you will understand the content properly and know who to blame.

You've just given her the attention that she wanted so badly! Trust me,that "thing" isn't worth anybody's time. I stopped quoting her the day I saw her picture online.......a riffraff!

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Dskillful(m): 10:44am On Mar 19
People no longer have misunderstanding without carrying sharp objects.... Too bad, may her soul rest in peace ✌️🕊️
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by 265alade: 10:49am On Mar 19
Hmmm... Igbo man go kill aboki for aboki land... Your own yaff finish.Hmmm... Igbo man go kill aboki for aboki land... Your own yaff finish....
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by eepeepook: 10:53am On Mar 19
People survive stab wounds, but this is Africa. Life is cheap in the continent that falling from a six foot elevation is a death sentence.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by tuzle(m): 11:00am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

it is the 7 people that liked this that deserve flogging. At least we know aunty here is a yabaleft escapee. The problem now is that we have 7 others.

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by torqque7(m): 11:07am On Mar 19
Kelklein:
who be this one

dey say two ladies fight over compound rope and one stabbed the other with kitchen knife, wetin bring 'raped and murdered' inside now.. 🤔🤔🤔

Are you new on NL?that lady you are responding to is a known mental patient here now,every active Nairalander knows she is ma.d and it's best to ignore her and her rants.She has an obsession with men and seems she gets turned on by violent s.ex or rape so she is always fantasizing of getting a man to ra.p.e her violently,she is not mentally ok..

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by torqque7(m): 11:10am On Mar 19
Valwezzy:

grin grin
How long do you think you can keep up with this?

2 years? 5 years? Or forever?

I think she has a fettish for violent se.x,she is craving and always fantasizing of getting rap.ed,that's why she is obsessed with the idea..If people open up to you on their fantasies man you will be shocked..she is not mentally ok no jokes.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by torqque7(m): 11:14am On Mar 19
NOwazobia:
Stop quoting the ediot.

Can't you see she is looking for attention by over turning the whole news.

You just gave her exactly what she is searching for.

She has to follow her Native doctor prescription to last a little bit, else she will die in five days without attention.

Thank you jare you know what's up with that lunatic..she has a fettish on violent se.x and craves to be raped and is desperate for attention to. I am surprised people respond to her instead of ignoring her.

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Gbatse: 11:19am On Mar 19
This is the kind of mindset Nigerians are beginning to express now. That's why very many things are not going on right with the nation.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by PROPEACE: 11:20am On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Immaculate Chukwudi is a female, your wicked sister from your region. No wonder! She killed a fellow human because of a simple argument.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by torqque7(m): 11:28am On Mar 19
Christlike01:

You've just given her the attention that she wanted so badly! Trust me,that "thing" isn't worth anybody's time. I stopped quoting her the day I saw her picture online.......a riffraff!

Really you saw the animals pics?where? I for like see watin that thing resemble,maybe that will explain why she has a fettish for violent se.x and always craves to be raped,she probably doesn't get attention from men outside NL.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by ufotunang: 11:34am On Mar 19
Try to control your anger and temper when having quarrell or misunderstanding with another person
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 11:36am On Mar 19
See bweasts
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Christlike01: 11:43am On Mar 19
torqque7:

Really you saw the animals pics?where? I for like see watin that thing resemble,maybe that will explain why she has a fettish for violent se.x and always craves to be raped,she probably doesn't get attention from men outside NL.

There you have it!

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by makavalley(m): 11:46am On Mar 19
FaceTanke:
Not too far from my area

My fellow Kubwa Occupant . Greetings

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Bimpe29: 11:47am On Mar 19
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun! cry

Allahumo ighifirillaha war'amha Aameen.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Anunakeeh: 11:58am On Mar 19
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by torqque7(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19
Christlike01:

There you have it!

See as her hair dirty lol..won't be surprised if she is notorious for bestiality with that dog in her pics and that is why she has a ra.pe fettish with men,notice the dogs gbola aroused and out like it just finished or is about to hump something(Her I bet you).See as her toe nail beside the dog gbola be like vulture claw. Her obsession with men ra.ping her extra violently is what suprises me and it's irritating to say the least,she so craves the attention of men ALWAYS that she is now getting mad,all that is in her empty head is men fvcking her violently or rap.ing her like 24/7..so sad a Disgusting thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide / Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin / How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.