Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja (30403 Views)

Lady Caught Stealing Her Neighbour's Baby Somewhere In Nigeria (video) / Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano / Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by ozoono(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again undecided

He raped and murdered the young girl in cold blood, what a wild monster he his undecided

It’s so unfortunate and painful that the rapist and murderer would be treated like a celebrity undecided, he won’t be sentenced to death undecided

Reason why hate and run away from these animals.

These foolish men irritates me so much undecided
So madam PhD u cannot simply read and understand well. Na WA oh

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Badguy77(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

He raped and murdered the young girl in cold blood, what a wild monster he his undecided

It’s so unfortunate and painful that the rapist and murderer would be treated like a celebrity undecided, he won’t be sentenced to death undecided

Where did they mention rape in the story now??
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by orjianthony12: 12:35pm On Mar 19
Police and investigation, hmmm!
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Meteng: 12:58pm On Mar 19
Omo, na secondary school girl be dis?
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by prophetfire: 1:39pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

. Mumu illiterate. The stabber is a woman.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by GenFunction: 1:40pm On Mar 19
[quote author=Kelklein post=128994361][color=blue]who be this one

dey say two ladies fight over compound rope and one stabbed the other with kitchen knife, wetin bring 'raped and murdered' inside now..
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by GenFunction: 1:42pm On Mar 19
Valwezzy:

grin grin How long do you think you can keep up with this?
2 years? 5 years? Or forever?
Jus leave that one she go like man scatter

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by GenFunction: 1:44pm On Mar 19
chipet67:

This is a different dimension of been stupid. Rushing to comment without reading.
I neva see anybody wey dey creative in stupidity like that girl

2 Likes

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by GenFunction: 1:46pm On Mar 19
Goodlady:
The audacity of some students to do crime is alarming.
Why ll you stab as a student?
Na self defense una dey do?
Thats why if u see snake and woman,rescue the snake

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Goodlady(f): 2:09pm On Mar 19
GenFunction:
Thats why if u see snake and woman,rescue the snake
If okada no jam you dz week make I breakup with my bf

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by GenFunction: 2:19pm On Mar 19
Goodlady:

If okada no jam you dz week make I breakup with my bf
Who dash monkey banana? U wey no get bf.single,bitter toxic girl.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Phyde: 2:38pm On Mar 19
FaceTanke:
Not too far from my area

So who first find trouble?
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Goodlady(f): 2:42pm On Mar 19
GenFunction:
Who dash monkey banana? U wey no get bf.single,bitter toxic girl.
Yenyenyen!
You wish you v a hot 🔥 babe like me. Peado. Na ya type dey rape young gels
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Benwallt(m): 3:36pm On Mar 19
Blaqbea:
Small argument u don go carry knife stabbed person Chukwudi y

Chest beating no help her.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by ayotade09(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19
Is everything alright at home
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by FaceTanke: 3:48pm On Mar 19
AbujaLagos:
na across side?

I dey around Jaji street
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by FaceTanke: 3:49pm On Mar 19
Phyde:

So who first find trouble?

I hear say na water fetching cause Wahala

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19
Valwezzy:

grin grin
How long do you think you can keep up with this?

2 years? 5 years? Or forever?
It's y'all that actually make that user relevant, if ignored...he/she would soon fade away like the ones before.

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by mechanics(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19
He's wicked, he stabbed someone just because of a common rope.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by cjfavour(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19
Are u sure you're OK? Did u read the post at all?
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by xtian110: 5:03pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Please when you are are reading news try to read with understand, they said fight and stab with knife over hanging clothes on a rop and you said rep , come on fear God na..

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by BRATISLAVA: 5:56pm On Mar 19
chipet67:

This is a different dimension of been stupid. Rushing to comment without reading.

But she's behaving like most males posters do whenever the thread involves females.

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19
Godwin25king:
When I say NaijaCoverblog, you say bad news! undecided

Inukwa ooooo
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Kelklein(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19
torqque7:

Are you new on NL?that lady you are responding to is a known mental patient here now,every active Nairalander knows she is ma.d and it's best to ignore her and her rants.She has an obsession with men and seems she gets turned on by violent s.ex or rape so she is always fantasizing of getting a man to ra.p.e her violently,she is not mentally ok..
ohh I see..

I haven't been around for a while..

So she is the jenyyclayyy wy dem dey talk about
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by AbujaLagos: 6:29pm On Mar 19
FaceTanke:

I dey around Jaji street
ok
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by BabaRamota1980: 6:45pm On Mar 19
Kelklein:
who be this one

dey say two ladies fight over compound rope and one stabbed the other with kitchen knife, wetin bring 'raped and murdered' inside now.. 🤔🤔🤔

Chuckwudi no be female, na animal.
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by torqque7(m): 6:59pm On Mar 19
Kelklein:
ohh I see..

I haven't been around for a while..

So she is the jenyyclayyy wy dem dey talk about

Yeah that's the lunatic with a violent ra.pe fettish..
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by Pinkybush: 7:02pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

Who is this idiot? Where did they mention "he" in that statement? Always vomiting nonsense
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by babajero(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19
Jennyclay:

are You normal so?
Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by chipet67(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20
GenFunction:
I neva see anybody wey dey creative in stupidity like that girl
Aswr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Yahoo Boys Plead Guilty to Internet Fraud in Ilorin / Man Dies After Overdosing On 'Gutter Water', An Illicit Drug Combination / How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.