Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim (36986 Views)

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / Hassan Dantawaye: We Decided To Kill 50 People For Every Slain Herdsman / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Lovenorth: 9:40pm On Mar 18
CalabarPikin:
Na here them dey show their power - on the body of armless civilians

When they meet their match them dey fold like pangolin

two wrongs can never make a right
Tell that to Israel

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by zikter(m): 9:40pm On Mar 18
Feintline:
This is 2024 .
The Nigerian army cannot be behaving like 1999.

The act of killing our soldiers is very bad and the hoodlums should be dealt with but not in this fashion of killing innocent peope in their houses.

What happened to tactical investigations to fish out the group that carried out the killings.
Kai, the same modus operandi they used in Zaki-Biam(Gbeji town) in 2000s, they also gathered the people for a meeting and opened raw fire on them. Very crude in this age of top investigation methods

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Nonexisting1: 9:41pm On Mar 18
okoroemeka:
what you are saying is your own mind,what do you expect when you kill a commander,major,captain and 16 soldiers?you will see hell,infact before the army will finish with those people I really pity them,I am.from the southeast and I know it is a very good idea to aviod anything that will put the life of an army personnel at risk,it is not worth what will follow,
If your family member was among those they killed in that townhall meeting, would you have said the same thing? If the soldiers did kill those innocent civilians during the peace talk true true, then the militants that killed them deserve a one week fucckry vacation with Kim Kardashian.

Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by jojothaiv(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18
Bullfallo:
Once they denied in a hurry. Just know its true.
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Jacksonwar099: 9:41pm On Mar 18
You killed 16 innocent military personnel and you expect them to forgive you just like that....make Una dey there d wine unaself naa..
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Kin123(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18
Greatest
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18
If you believe all dis Dey left Dey right Dey come back dey go back you are on your own!!! I don talk finish
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Princedapace(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18
Nigeria is a disgrace to humanity. Nigeria has not been able to get anything right for the past 60 years. Over populated with humans who have low IQ. Nigeria is the most useless place to live. I have never seen such a failed entity that keeps fighting her own citizens. No one kills Nigerians more than Nigerians. Nigerians are not at war with external factors but with internal factors.
Politicians keep looting the country and the security arms keep killing everyone.
Soldiers in Nigeria behave like this. They have done this in south east and south south a lot. Such a useless and painful country that UK created. This is why I dislike that country called UK and wish her downfall. I wish UK will fall becus of creating a country like Nigeria which has became a human disaster.
Each day I live here, I am scared. If u dont die by kidnappers, u die by security men. I mean, some people killed ur soldiers, ur acclaimed world best soldiers, that wasnt shameful enough. U could have proven to be tactical by conducting proper investigation and capture who did that and take them to court as the law demand. When a high profile police man was killed, Police didnt go to the community to burn it down and kill everyone, they rather did investigation and captured the cultist behind it and he was killed. But soldiers are so shameless, they do this like local cult group.
The greatest pain god ever did to me was making me a Nigerian. Even Ghana is far better. Omo, we die like chickens here. Dam!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by cococandy(f): 9:43pm On Mar 18
such an easy concept to understand
Feintline:
This is 2024 .

The act of killing our soldiers is very bad and the hoodlums should be dealt with but not in this fashion of killing innocent peope in their houses.

What happened to tactical investigations to fish out the group that carried out the killings.

zikter:
Kai, the same modus operandi they used in Zaki-Biam(Gbeji town) in 2000s, they also gathered the people for a meeting and opened raw fire on them. Very crude in this age of top investigation methods
hedonido:
The Nigerian Army is a cowardly force. The most cowardly in the world.

Is it a show of "strength" to kill unarmed and unthreatening compatriots?

If unknown persons killed your colleagues, painful as it is, why not do the painstaking work of investigating, tracking, smoking them out and bringing them to justice? Is that not how the United States, Israel, and the other big guys we all look up to do it?
obinna58:
Mumu people, terrorists are killing them and they’re killing innocent villagers to scare the terrorists, so their goal now is to make the terrorists feel bad about the innocent victims they killed and stop terror for good

I’m confused because Nigeria is a total joke
The military are now the real terrorists

Poor villagers
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Alexiiydon: 9:43pm On Mar 18
Feintline:
This is 2024 .

but the people can behave like they are in banana republic where they can kill a soldier freely make them neutralize everybody in that community
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Ipobfraud: 9:43pm On Mar 18
Let them show up, the militant should show up and measure dick with the Nigerian army. Na man to man

Benitoh:
Observing with rapt attention.

I pray the militants don't show up for direct and open confrontation with the soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by amnesty7: 9:43pm On Mar 18
Bubu4Sea:
This genocide.
So what is genocide?
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by J3susFr3ak: 9:43pm On Mar 18
Jacksonwar099:
You killed 16 innocent military personnel and you expect them to forgive you just like that....make Una dey there d wine unaself naa..

I am very positive the Boko and Fulani Terrorists killed a lot more of them....only to be given orders from above that they are now '"repented" and should be pampered.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Alexiiydon: 9:43pm On Mar 18
Berbylish:
It's a pity that such is happening in this present time
but it’s not a pity they kill soldiers you’re a fool
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Tradepunter2: 9:44pm On Mar 18
Alexiiydon:
50=1 soldier many more to follow...as una sabi kill soldiers make una sabi chop the consequence

Your papa consequences
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Alexiiydon: 9:44pm On Mar 18
Bullfallo:
Once they denied in a hurry. Knows its true.

The beans they are cooking in south south will soon done.

Tinubu need to call them to order
tinubu gave the marching order so they must dance to the music they play
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by cococandy(f): 9:44pm On Mar 18
okoroemeka:
what you are saying is your own mind,what do you expect when you kill a commander,major,captain and 16 soldiers?you will see hell,infact before the army will finish with those people I really pity them,I am.from the southeast and I know it is a very good idea to aviod anything that will put the life of an army personnel at risk,it is not worth what will follow,

What a stupid comment. If you’re from the south east and get caught in a killing that you know nothing about, I hope you’ll keep the same energy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by PeterObi001: 9:45pm On Mar 18
That particular day they killed those soldiers and senior officers,,,,, nairaland poster 🧾🧾 it and one mad guy commented saying why is everybody scared ..... Na creek , soldiers no fit do shit ,,, how about those creek men they guy is busting of ...... Make the stand up begin protect the innocent citizens of igbomotoru and okouma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by udemzyudex(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18
Patiently waiting for militants to rise and start bombing pipelines. grin

Nigeria go hot pass like this.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Alexiiydon: 9:45pm On Mar 18
Bubu4Sea:
This genocide.
thats consequence
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Alexiiydon: 9:46pm On Mar 18
1bunne4lif:
Boko haram still in the North o, hypocrisy at its peak. So much for one Nigeria
you’re just stupid you don’t know the number of Boko Haram that are being killed in daily bases dumb man
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Alexiiydon: 9:47pm On Mar 18
Elonmuzk:
I am sure they can't do this in the North.
what about the one that has been happening long before now
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by emperor4love(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18
Stupid youth ,wat happens to you taking safety first,every young youth should liv that community ,are you ppl senseless, to make it worst, those that killed those soldiers are in creek ,let them com and finish wat the start than run,so all the militant and all ammunition ,all de take cover
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 9:47pm On Mar 18
moshoodn:

Your point?

You can't massacre soldiers in a none fierce face to face gun battle and you expect everywhere to be calm, it doesn't happen anywhere in the world. Even a whole Lt colonel and major and captain,,, haba!

I do not support the killing of the villagers but we all know this is repulsive and inevitable

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by PeterObi001: 9:47pm On Mar 18
Help me ask am oooo

cococandy:

What a stupid comment. If you’re from the south east and get caught in a killing that you know nothing about, I hope you’ll keep the same energy
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Fuckyoumod: 9:48pm On Mar 18
CalabarPikin:
Na here them dey show their power - on the body of armless civilians

When they meet their match them dey fold like pangolin

two wrongs can never make a right
they met their match and all died like chickens.

Instead of going after their match the criminals that killed them, they are busy killing innocent and defenceless people and even burning their houses.

What a shame!

If the innocent people they are killing now, were armed like the criminals that killed them, would they have killed them so easily without recording huge casualties?

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Alexiiydon: 9:48pm On Mar 18
Duelee:
We ain't suprise because it's a regular trademark. Nigerian Army has no competition When it comes to denial. History books are there to show how they like sticking to denial... But in few days You must accept it.
dem deny because many must still go down you can’t kill a soldier and expect nothing in return
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Alexiiydon: 9:49pm On Mar 18
Fuckyoumod:
they met their match and all died like chickens.

Instead of going after their match the criminals that killed them, they are busy killing innocent and defenceless people and even burning their houses.

What a shame!
as them Dey kill the peoples why can’t you tell the criminals to come out and defend them shebi dem Dey defend Na why them kill innocent soldiers
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by emperor4love(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18
udemzyudex:
Patiently waiting for militants to rise and start bombing pipelines. grin

Nigeria go hot pass like this.
those ones are stupid werey,dat won't bomb anything still taking directive from there masters like tompolo, very stupid set of idiot ,wen de should act de won't na wen not ask to act de will act,look at wat de massacre there youth I believe even if de are in hiding seen this pics online go shock dem were dem dey
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by frankson1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18
Feintline:
This is 2024 .

But the Israeli army you and your gangs are urging to continue the destruction and killing of innocent Palestinians is allowed to behave like 1999 undecided

OPERATIONS CONTINUES
Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by arantess: 9:50pm On Mar 18
GRAMMARJAMES:
Good news
the good news will happen to your family soonest.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill 50 Okuama Villagers – Fleeing Residents Say; Army Denies Claim by Zetty177x: 9:51pm On Mar 18
Hence I don't pity them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Customs Seizes Vehicles, Bullet Proof Jeeps (Photos) / Ritualists Hideout Uncovered In A Tunnel At The Challenge Area Of Mushin / Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Bauchi State Police Command (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.