Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load (15426 Views)

Marketers Eye ₦‎700/litre Diesel After Dangote Price Cut / Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load / Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by jamesversion: 8:52am On Mar 19
How far Dangote refinery?
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Adebaba1(m): 8:52am On Mar 19
I pray this is true
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:53am On Mar 19
The impression I had before about the refineries was that they were a bottomless pit, a lost cause!
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:53am On Mar 19
Ofunaofu:

Can Tinubu bring forth any good news?

Just mention any good news the Tinubu regime has ushered in since it came on board. 

There are good news but you decide to held on to the one that suits your narrative, the betterment of the nation is for son and sundry

3 Likes

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Jayhome24: 8:53am On Mar 19
I really appreciate it that at least one of our refinery is about to start production on this Tinubu govt did well we have had so many govt in the past that failed to even resurrect any of our refinery.

I know enemy of Nigeria will never be happy to hear this. They will be here soon to say the refinery is too small or too far or why PH refinery why not Warri refinery or how much is the cost etc. Any good news about Nigeria annoys them.

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Meteng: 8:54am On Mar 19
Story
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Ofunaofu: 8:55am On Mar 19
hakeemhakeem:

There are good news but you decide to held on to the one that suits your narrative, the betterment of the nation is for son and sundry

Please mention the good news
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by iLegendd(m): 8:55am On Mar 19
Nothing will happen. Nothing will reduce. My house is less than 20 minutes drive to where these oil companies are here in Rivers and they flare gas in the air.

They said we have excess gas reverse on our land, but guess what? Refilling your cooking gas here is the most expensive compared to the rest of Nigeria.

These people from neighbouring states that open gas stations around here think everyone from here is working in an oil company and we are all billionaires and can afford anything.

Other states or local government are selling a custard of garri for 2k, but here, where everyone practices farming, it's from 2200 to 2500 per custard.

Anything that is produced in Rivers state is always more expensive in Rivers state. The ones that aren't produced in Rivers are even worse when sold here.

We don't just benefit from these things even though they're produced in our backyard. It's sickening. So, I don't get excited with news like these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Samunique(m): 9:10am On Mar 19
princemillla:
For no matter how small its"...... this people wan start drama again..
Price should come down drastically not no matter how small. That comment better not b true.

Let's wait n see
Just Imagine his choice of word

No matter how small it is, reduction is still reduction !

These people are devils !!!
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Oghene86: 9:10am On Mar 19
yarimo:
This is very commendable from the FG, Nigerians are lucky to have TINUBU as president

Which luck
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Forest122: 9:11am On Mar 19
meum:
Make this PH refinery no come be like Dangote refinery. Too much report about it yet not a drop of refined product. Just make it work & stop the noise.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Forest122: 9:12am On Mar 19
meum:
Make this PH refinery no come be like Dangote refinery. Too much report about it yet not a drop of refined product. Just make it work & stop the noise.
l don't think so
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by TheAlchemist: 9:12am On Mar 19
Hope it is not a start & push refinery. We dont want to hear of another turn around maintenance under 3 months of operations.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by alizma: 9:15am On Mar 19
To everyone who believe and have been waiting, we are almost there.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by iyaniwura7nneka: 9:23am On Mar 19
OO...
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Lithiumite: 9:29am On Mar 19
princemillla:
Price should come down drastically not no matter how small. That comment better not b true.

Let's wait n see

The pre tinubu era price isn't possible anymore except for only those who want to keep deceiving themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:29am On Mar 19
yarimo:
This is very commendable from the FG, Nigerians are lucky to have TINUBU as president
you always show your ignorant wherever it came to tinubu matter always sound like the dullardad

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Chukwuka319(m): 9:35am On Mar 19
God bless BAT for his efforts.God brought him to power for a reason,no man can fathom, and no matter long it takes,he will make Nigeria great and prosperous again.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Sparrk007(m): 9:36am On Mar 19
Another next month again! undecided undecided
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:45am On Mar 19
Ofunaofu:

Please mention the good news

Even the thread is one of it but you decide to do otherwise

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by henrimoto(m): 9:46am On Mar 19
Whalis:
When is this next month?
Since last year I have been hearing of next month.
..Na since Dec. 2023, we don dey hear "...Next month"

Two weeks time now, dem go tell us another story...
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Donedeal1(m): 9:49am On Mar 19
Delivered,delivered, and delivered
We have enough dose of promises

From this government,now it's time to

Start delivery according to the federal government promises.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by chidiokay: 9:52am On Mar 19
yarimo:

Nothing is commendable until the refinery delivers,
Tinubu is only luck Nigerians are resilience in absurdity
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by MT: 9:55am On Mar 19
princemillla:

Let's wait n see

That cost cannot come down drastically.

The refinery needs to make profit and cannot sell below cost of production.

Once petrol becomes so cheap in Nigeria, there will be increased smuggling activities at our borders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Skyehigher1: 9:56am On Mar 19
I don't believe in this government anymore because the more believe in this government is the more my suffering is too much even I regret voting for tinubu despite my beliefs in his capacity and capabilities my suffering is too much I can't beat it anymore open all our land borders because all our business men and women don't love this country the way they think at all
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Ofunaofu: 10:07am On Mar 19
hakeemhakeem:

Even the thread is one of it but you decide to do otherwise

A mere projection that the price of a liter of PMS will reduce marginally when the Port Harcourt refinery begins refining petrol is what you are hailing Tinubu for.

What was the price of a liter of PMS before Tinubu was sworn in, and what is the price today?

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Newton1045: 10:29am On Mar 19
Every time next month
Wen will this country work.

Pls let it work
Politics time over.
Let it just work.

Dangote refinery, is now a fairytale

I spit
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Newton1045: 10:34am On Mar 19
xexofe1741:
Please can I see I picture of this PH refinery I have always heard on newspaper pages for like 8yrs ago.
? grin

Most like it's in ruin but they are sweet talking Nigerian.
If the refinery is in order, they wud ve flood de pictures everywhere.

I pray it works.
I support them with prayers
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by commoditiesnig: 10:54am On Mar 19
Very good
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by komzy589(m): 11:02am On Mar 19
hakeemhakeem:

You weren't expecting good news from the country, don't worry you be alright last last
The best time to deliver good news is just after it happens. You can’t blame him for not expecting anything from a useless government that only delivers good news with no evidence.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Believeintruth: 11:10am On Mar 19
yarimo:

when you are ready to stop lies and propaganda, please let us know. What happened to Dangote?

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by ufotunang: 11:28am On Mar 19
chaddy16:
Let's go. Fuel price must come down by force
... what about Dangote refinery...why has it not started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger State Applies For 2 Oil Blocks, Targets Own Refinery / Reps Caution APC Over Plan To Remove Dogara / ABU Alumni Dominate Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.