Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load (15431 Views)

Marketers Eye ₦‎700/litre Diesel After Dangote Price Cut / Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load / Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by ufotunang: 11:28am On Mar 19
Why has Dangote refinery not started yet
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by adekolaelect(m): 11:31am On Mar 19
garriAndsugar:
Another lamba
But you will be happy if na bad news....
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by bluefilm: 11:49am On Mar 19
yarimo:
This is very commendable from the FG, Nigerians are lucky to have TINUBU as president

Which Nigerians?

God forbid BAT thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by okeke6969: 11:49am On Mar 19
meum:
Make this PH refinery no come be like Dangote refinery. Too much report about it yet not a drop of refined product. Just make it work & stop the noise.

In February, the government said porthacout refinery will commence operations by march ending,
Now, loading of petroleum products will start by April ending.
Shifting this goal post will not help anybody.
With the look of things, this refinery can't deliver any product this year. Mark my word.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by okeke6969: 11:50am On Mar 19
In February, the government said porthacout refinery will commence operations by march ending,
Now, loading of petroleum products will start by April ending.
Shifting this goal post will not help anybody.
With the look of things, this refinery can't deliver any product this year. Mark my word.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Sleekfingers: 11:52am On Mar 19
yarimo:
This is very commendable from the FG, Nigerians are lucky to have TINUBU as president

Yes ooooo

Tinubu is a doer ,
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Sleekfingers: 11:54am On Mar 19
GOFRONT:
.........And Dangote's Audio refinery could not batch out PMS for use by majority since July Last year

How many people uses Jet fuel......Useless Refinery

Dangote is a businessman. His customers are Benin republic , Ghana and other west African countries.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19
Ofunaofu:

A mere projection that the price of a liter of PMS will reduce marginally when the Port Harcourt refinery begins refining petrol is what you are hailing Tinubu for.

What was the price of a liter of PMS before Tinubu was sworn in, and what is the price today?

This is not about hailing tinubu, government aren't trying no doubt but we all know what we have a working refinery is better than importing petrol and co

2 Likes

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by KayB: 12:29pm On Mar 19
A very huge positive milestone for Nigeria, no wonder the subsidy cabal did not rest their oars on sabotage.
If we.had a well reformed political landscape President Tinubu may not be the best Nigeria can produce but he's way ahead of all these candidates our present political parties can force on us
Well done sir

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Ofunaofu: 12:33pm On Mar 19
hakeemhakeem:

This is not about hailing tinubu, government aren't trying no doubt but we all know what we have a working refinery is better than importing petrol and co

What Nigerians are interested in is whether it will have a significant reduction in the pump price of PMS.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Halo22: 12:41pm On Mar 19
Whatever grammar they are speaking is not our business, let them just bring the petrol price down to #150 per litre.... Shikina!
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Prince111111: 1:20pm On Mar 19
ZombieTAMER:

This was how Buhari fooled you for eight years

you were borrowing data to sing his praise on social media

how gullible can you be... SMH
the guy mumu no be here😱😱

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Bfly: 1:47pm On Mar 19
Why can’t you just start this thing?
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Boldideas: 2:13pm On Mar 19
Ofunaofu:

Can Tinubu bring forth any good news?

Just mention any good news the Tinubu regime has ushered in since it came on board. 

Lagos to Calabar rail.. My annoyance is the rail passing IMO or Abia primitive zones...
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Helel(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19
I laugh when I see ppl, who think prices of petrol would drop if all the refineries are working.

That's illogical, the only way that's is possible is if the government would subsidise the cost of crude oil sold to the refineries, if those oil refineries are left to buy crude oil at prevailing markets rates then petrol prices can never go down.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Helel(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19
KayB:
A very huge positive milestone for Nigeria, no wonder the subsidy cabal did not rest their oars on sabotage.
If we.had a well reformed political landscape President Tinubu may not be the best Nigeria can produce but he's way ahead of all these candidates our present political parties can force on us
Well done sir

Non wonder Nigeria is a 3rd world country.

Ppl like you are the reason 4 that. cool
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Helel(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19
Jayhome24:
I really appreciate it that at least one of our refinery is about to start production on this Tinubu govt did well we have had so many govt in the past that failed to even resurrect any of our refinery.

I know enemy of Nigeria will never be happy to hear this. They will be here soon to say the refinery is too small or too far or why PH refinery why not Warri refinery or how much is the cost etc. Any good news about Nigeria annoys them.

Clown.

Which Tinubu?

The same refinery ivwss involved with a team to carryout hydro test work on.

By next year that refinery bwould not be working.

Too much gullible ppl like you in nigeria is the reason we are a 3rd world country .
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Helel(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19
Chukwuka319:
God bless BAT for his efforts.God brought him to power for a reason,no man can fathom, and no matter long it takes,he will make Nigeria great and prosperous again.

Clown.

Keep FOOLING yourself.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Helel(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19
Skyehigher1:
I don't believe in this government anymore because the more believe in this government is the more my suffering is too much even I regret voting for tinubu despite my beliefs in his capacity and capabilities my suffering is too much I can't beat it anymore open all our land borders because all our business men and women don't love this country the way they think at all

You deserve what you got and even more suffering.

If I may ask what capabilities and capacity sis you see in him, b4 voting 4 him? shocked
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Helel(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19
Newton1045:

Most like it's in ruin but they are sweet talking Nigerian.
If the refinery is in order, they wud ve flood de pictures everywhere.

I pray it works.
I support them with prayers

Sighs!!!
Useless prayers
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Munzy14(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19
Dangote refinery viewed the thread...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Jayhome24: 3:09pm On Mar 19
Helel:

Clown.

Which Tinubu?

The same refinery ivwss involved with a team to carryout hydro test work on.

By next year that refinery bwould not be working.

Too much gullible ppl like you in nigeria is the reason we are a 3rd world country .

Hahahaha hello Mr or madam pain in the a s s your crying just started I swear you have near 8 years more to go so brace up ok.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by henryudgrt(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19
NLC want the review of new minimum wage next month , our Renew Hope want the fuel price to reduce just as the pH refinery will start operate… FG can will sabi play Nigeria Game… ApC ur renew Hope make sense

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Chukwuka319(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19
Helel:

Clown.
Keep FOOLING yourself.
Lol! Stupid Clown! Keep displaying your mental retardation to the world. Why is my prayers for BAT paining you? Are you Beelzebub or Dagon? Fool fooling himself.

1 Like

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Chukwuka319(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19
Helel:

Clown.
Keep FOOLING yourself.
Lol! Stupid Clown! Keep displaying your mental retardation to the world. Why is my prayers for BAT paining you? Are you Beelzebub or Dagon? Fool fooling himself.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Helel(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19
Chukwuka319:

Lol! Stupid Clown!
Keep displaying your mental retardation to the world.
Why is my prayers for BAT paining you?
Are you Beelzebub or Dagon?
Fool fooling himself.

Useless prayer from useless and clueless ppl.

God cannot be mocked? cool
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Helel(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19
Jayhome24:

Hahahaha hello Mr or madam pain in the a s s your crying just started I swear you have near 8 years more to go so brace up ok.

My happiness be say na you and your ppl cry pass.

Capital Clown
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Ifyz0001: 4:02pm On Mar 19
That is how we keep hearing stories and promises here and there....

Till now we've not seen dangote fuel from him crude oil refinery of is he only exporting his petrol?

APC shaa.....na fake news we go dey hear steady.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by KayB: 4:09pm On Mar 19
Helel:

Non wonder Nigeria is a 3rd world country.

Ppl like you are the reason 4 that. cool

Continue dwelling with the grading your Masters shoved onto your consciousness.
Nigeria remains the most endowed nation in the world, that only needs innovative individuals to channel its courses in a steady progression.
President Tinubu is about to do what almighty OBJ blatantly said it's impossible and if the previous presidents had made unpopular decisions like this work while fellow compatriots are pushing their individualistic efforts without tribal, religious and political sentiments Nigeria will be above all the known economic classification.

Governor Tinubu created a functional autonomous CDAs despite all odds and Lagos is better for it while other states are still cornering their LGAs allocations

How many governors have asked about the spending of the improved FAAC allocation since subsidy removal?

Now that The national assembly is seeking for memorandum on Constitution Ammendment your set will keep mute due to pessimism of nothing works instead of admitting it is beyond their comprehension .
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Jayhome24: 4:49pm On Mar 19
Helel:

My happiness be say na you and your ppl cry pass.

Capital Clown

Hahaha which your people? I said you obidients are too dumbass go back and read all my past comments then you will know where I'm from, however, if your own people are not crying then why bothering about Tinubu govt then? Why not mind your business and enjoys your abundance?

You be real ewu plus ekuke join.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Chukwuka319(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19
Helel:

Useless prayer from useless and clueless ppl.

God cannot be mocked? cool
Oh yes, thank God that you know that you and your ppl are useless, and cursed from beyond.
I enjoy making dogs foam at the mouth.
It keeps me high.
Animal
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Ofunaofu: 6:04pm On Mar 19
Boldideas:

Lagos to Calabar rail.. My annoyance is the rail passing IMO or Abia primitive zones...

Are you referring to the Lagos to calabar rail that the contract was awarding to a company that has a total asset of 100 pounds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hardship In US. Forces Nigerians Home / "Asking Buhari To Resign Is Not An Offence, Release Tanko-Yakasai" – Falana / OYSIEC Declares PDP Winner In 32 LGAs, Fixes Wednesday For Ido LG Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.