Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load (15422 Views)

Marketers Eye ₦‎700/litre Diesel After Dangote Price Cut / Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load / Marketers Eye Fresh Fuel Price Hike As Crude Hits $94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by maxzzo1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 19
hakeemhakeem:

You weren't expecting good news from the country, don't worry you be alright last last
.U try but this politicians told us is December 2023 PHR will work till now
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Helel(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23
Jayhome24:

Hahaha which your people? I said you obidients are too dumbass go back and[b] read all my past comments then you will know where I'm f[/b]rom, however, if your own people are not crying then why bothering about Tinubu govt then? Why not mind your business and enjoys your abundance?

You be real ewu plus ekuke join.

who has time to go and read what a useless fool like you wrote.

where you, from can't not be above shithole cool

Oko Oko
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Helel(m): 2:43pm On Mar 23
Chukwuka319:

Oh yes, thank God that you know that you and your ppl are useless, and cursed from beyond.
I enjoy making dogs foam at the mouth.
It keeps me high.
Animal

Says a nonentity.

Clown go an get a life
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Helel(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23
KayB:

Continue dwelling with the grading your Masters shoved onto your consciousness.
Nigeria remains the most endowed nation in the world, that only needs innovative individuals to channel its courses in a steady progression.
President Tinubu is about to do what almighty OBJ blatantly said it's impossible and if the previous presidents had made unpopular decisions like this work while fellow compatriots are pushing their individualistic efforts without tribal, religious and political sentiments Nigeria will be above all the known economic classification.

Governor Tinubu created a functional autonomous CDAs despite all odds and Lagos is better for it while other states are still cornering their LGAs allocations

How many governors have asked about the spending of the improved FAAC allocation since subsidy removal?

Now that The national assembly is seeking for memorandum on Constitution Ammendment your set will keep mute due to pessimism of nothing works instead of admitting it is beyond their comprehension .

More crap and propaganda as usual

My friend grow up, you should have grown above celebrating mediocrity.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Chukwuka319(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23
Helel:

Says a nonentity.
Clown go an get a life
Says a frustrated rabid animal Foolish clown go and get a life. And learn to take your pills regularly.
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Helel(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09
Chukwuka319:

Oh yes, thank God that you know that you and your ppl are useless, and cursed from beyond.
I enjoy making dogs foam at the mouth.
It keeps me high.
Animal

Retard How market grin
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Fujiyama: 7:29pm On Apr 09
Skyehigher1:
I don't believe in this government anymore because the more believe in this government is the more my suffering is too much even I regret voting for tinubu despite my beliefs in his capacity and capabilities my suffering is too much I can't beat it anymore open all our land borders because all our business men and women don't love this country the way they think at all

^^^

grin
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Chukwuka319(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09
Helel:

Retard How market grin
AHH! Retard, Primitive swine, how market? So they haven't been able to cure your madness? It's a pity that you have entered the Market. Animal!
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Majesty7: 7:58am On Apr 22
hakeemhakeem:

You weren't expecting good news from the country, don't worry you be alright last last

Who cares if he is not alright? I don't know why some people claim to love the country but wish the country bad at the same time. Is that not witchcraft?
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Paraman: 8:34am On Apr 22
okeke6969:

In February, the government said porthacout refinery will commence operations by march ending,
Now, loading of petroleum products will start by April ending.
Shifting this goal post will not help anybody.
With the look of things, this refinery can't deliver any product this year. Mark my word.
Are you will to put your money?
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Paraman: 8:40am On Apr 22
Helel:
I laugh when I see ppl, who think prices of petrol would drop if all the refineries are working.

That's illogical, the only way that's is possible is if the government would subsidise the cost of crude oil sold to the refineries, if those oil refineries are left to buy crude oil at prevailing markets rates then petrol prices can never go down.
If naira keeps on strengthening against the dollar, price will surely fall
Re: PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load by Paraman: 8:42am On Apr 22
Ifyz0001:
That is how we keep hearing stories and promises here and there....

Till now we've not seen dangote fuel from him crude oil refinery of is he only exporting his petrol?

APC shaa.....na fake news we go dey hear steady.
Instead of you guys to make research, you will choose to make ignorant comment online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari / Sheriff To Tackle INEC, Makarfi In Court Over ‘advanced PDP / Gov. Otti Unveils Digital Tax Collection System For Transporters, Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.