Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Putin Warns NATO Of World War III - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Warns NATO Of World War III (15886 Views)

World War III Has Been Declared – Pope Francis / Putin Warns Nato Of Military Response To Alliance Expansion / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Versal: 10:19am On Mar 19
NATO will suffer immense loss when Putin is finally provoked.
Same way he warned Ukraine for almost one year before invasion,
NATO is also a target.

BRICS has more nuclear weapons than NATO.
BRICS has more land soldiers than NATO.
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Jovi10: 10:19am On Mar 19
Bluearrow:

You actually think in your mind Russia can stand NATO? A country that has been battling Ukraine for over 2 years? Putin promised to take over Kyiv within 2 days? What is the result today? Putin is aggressive! Check Russia neighbouring countries, he is aggressive towards them. He is more of a bully. Ask yourself why are all the Nations around Russia forming close alliance with NATO? Sweden just joined NATO, that should tell u something is not right with Russia.

Show me where Putin promised to take kyiv in 2days . I'll wait grin grin grin
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Jovi10: 10:22am On Mar 19
Miles300:
Anyone here who still thinks Russia is capable of defeating NATO is as stupid like their master Putin ....

What is Ukraine compare to almost 28 countries coming together to confront Russia with more conventional weapons and u think Russia stand a chance?

Lol mention one NATO member that has fought and won any conventional warfare since after ww2 I'll wait.
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by F117nighthawk: 10:23am On Mar 19
Ukraine is no treath to him that's why he invaded it,and mind u Ukraine isn't a member of NATO,he can't try any stupid stuff towards NATO or any country like the US, BRITAIN, FRANCE ,these are Also nuclear powered countries like him,
He is just bluffing

If you know Vladimir Putin you know he does not bluff. That was how they said he cannot enter Ukraine but he has done just that. The man is a ruthless former KGB officer who is willing to sacrifice everything and everyone to ensure he achieves his goals. The west knows this that is why they are threading cautiously with him. The don't want war on the territory but are using the Foolish Ukrainian as their proxy.[/quote]
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Originalsly: 10:25am On Mar 19
publicenemy:

How is the west fanning world war 3? How many western nations have tried to forcefully annex another sovereign nation or part of it against the laws of the international community? Russia has done it to Moldova, Georgia, Chechnya, and all but annexxed Belarus by putting their poppet as president who has now handed Russia the country. Russia us aggressive towards Moldova, Georgia, Poland, Finland,Sweden,Ukraine, Japan and most countries in Europe and keep threatening everyone with wold war 3 and you say the west is fanning www3 ... If you have nothing intelligent to say just read comments.

The.West ... NATO ... is fanning WW3 by threatening the security of Russia. How? ... by surrounding Russia with missiles and military bases. If this is not a threat... then why does the US make it clear it will be a declaration of war if Russia puts missiles in Cuba?...or Venezuela? What has the West done to Iraq? ... to Libya? ... were they not against the laws of the international community? ... what is Israel doing in Gaza? ... is it not against the laws of the international community? How is Russia aggressive to the countries listed? How?... whatever reason you give... apply the very reasons to the West. You need to find out how many countries have puppet governments... puppets of the West.... and how many have been brought down if they refuse to be puppets. All the wars going on for the past decade .... do you realize the West has a major hand in each and every one?... that the West is the instigator and weapons provider? Name one that the West was not. The West is the one fanning WW3. I'm waiting for an intelligent and pointed response.

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Autobot05: 10:31am On Mar 19
Stop the threats and run one attack fess
Every time nuclear weapons and world war threats

Hitler will relate well

2 Likes

Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by membranus: 10:32am On Mar 19
Versal:
NATO will suffer immense loss when Putin is finally provoked.
Same way he warned Ukraine for almost one year before invasion,
NATO is also a target.

BRICS has more nuclear weapons than NATO.
BRICS has more land soldiers than NATO.

Nuclear bombs do not require quantity, only quality. Detonation of one or two of the bombs over the territorial land of your enemy is enough to deliver the destructive message.

Therefore if Putin send one, he gets multiple back from the NATO allies. The other BRICS nations will not support him, because theirs is an economic alliance, and not military alliance like NATO.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by LordKay2580(m): 10:34am On Mar 19
Abeg make them fight the war for America make then start afresh
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by membranus: 10:45am On Mar 19
Originalsly:

The.West ... NATO ... is fanning WW3 by threatening the security of Russia. How? ... by surrounding Russia with missiles and military bases. If this is not a threat... then why does the US make it clear it will be a declaration of war if Russia puts missiles in Cuba?...or Venezuela? What has the West done to Iraq? ... to Libya? ... were they not against the laws of the international community? ... what is Israel doing in Gaza? ... is it not against the laws of the international community? How is Russia aggressive to the countries listed? How?... whatever reason you give... apply the very reasons to the West. You need to find out how many countries have puppet governments... puppets of the West.... and how many have been brought down if they refuse to be puppets. All the wars going on for the past decade .... do you realize the West has a major hand in each and every one?... that the West is the instigator and weapons provider? Name one that the West was not. The West is the one fanning WW3. I'm waiting for an intelligent and pointed response.

Your saying the West do this, the West do that is just a mere assertion by you. Give us the hard evidence to believe you.

The AK47 murderous rifles that the bandits are using across West Africa's Sahel Savannah areas to kill, to maim, to rape, to steal and to ravage formerly peaceful towns and villages, from which country do they buy it? Russia. Their illegal missiles and bombs were also procured from Russia.

And here are you profiling Russia as a saint nation. Russia under Putin is a rogue nation, and needs to be curtailed before he becomes another Hitler, who will invade your own land to kill even you.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Damian911: 10:45am On Mar 19
Goodlady:
Do ya worst!
You keep warning & warning. On behalf of the West, me sef warn you of world War 3 and 4 together!
Every 3 months you go dey warn!
Ori yin bûrü ni, Daddy Putin?
Be saying rubbish until you and that your smelly kpekus get radiated undecided
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Miles300: 10:46am On Mar 19
Jovi10:

Lol mention one NATO member that has fought and won any conventional warfare since after ww2 I'll wait.

France and Germany are global superpowers .when I am talking about NATO I am talking about a collective Union of nations confronting a common enemy ..or did u see me mention a single nation ....Russia cannot defeat Ukraine but wants to take on NATO collectively ?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Miles300: 10:48am On Mar 19
Jovi10:

can Russian Invade the US ?
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Moseshasss: 10:49am On Mar 19
HardBishop:
If any venture he spill that his SARMAT NUKE on any NATO counties, the worst devastation will come on RUSSIA.
Will the lives of his Russian spared?
Can his country withstand the terrible attack or invasion from 32 NATO countries? Can he?
This man should just shut up.
This Putin should ask Japanese how nuclear radiation feels like?

If he tries that nonsense, they will be nuked and grounded to dust

God bless you... This man thinks he is dealing with 32 AFRICAN COUNTRIES.......
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by babaowambe: 10:51am On Mar 19
We don't want that again anywhere in the world

Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by TenQ: 10:51am On Mar 19
Dream25:
Stop with this propaganda...
Putin is not the one fanning WW3, it's the West... Putin already made himself clear from the beginning, any official soldier from a Western country in ukraine will be a target and Russia have every right without limitation to believe such country is at war with Russia...
What is the offence of Ukraine a sovereign independent country to warrant an invasion from Putin and annexing their lands?
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by TenQ: 10:52am On Mar 19
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Putin-warns-NATO-of-World-War-III
Small Ukraine you cannot overrun and you are beating your chest to fight against NATO countries!
[b][/b]
Evil man Putin!
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by frog12: 11:04am On Mar 19
everybody don turn MAD grin grin grin grin

MACRON dey under witch spell
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Timoleon(m): 11:06am On Mar 19
themanderon:

That was how he kept warning the west that Ukraine is his red line but to they did not listen now look where we are today. If there is ever going to be a nuclear war he warned them about it and they are not listening.

When it then happens, they'll come out to say it was 'unprovoked'
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Jovi10: 11:09am On Mar 19
Miles300:
can Russian Invade the US ?

Can USA invade Russia?
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Jovi10: 11:11am On Mar 19
Miles300:

France and Germany are global superpowers .when I am talking about NATO I am talking about a collective Union of nations confronting a common enemy ..or did u see me mention a single nation ....Russia cannot defeat Ukraine but wants to take on NATO collectively ?

Global super powers who have never one any conventional warfare since ww2 cheesy cheesy cheesy the joke is on you bro. Dey play
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Jovi10: 11:12am On Mar 19
TenQ:

What is the offence of Ukraine a sovereign independent country to warrant an invasion from Putin and annexing their lands?

The war didn't start 2 years ago. How long are we going to keep telling you people this. When Ukraine was killing Russian speaking people in the donbass region , where was the world , where was you people's voice?
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Timoleon(m): 11:14am On Mar 19
Jovi10:

Show me where Putin promised to take kyiv in 2days . I'll wait grin grin grin

When that propaganda started, they kept say Putin said he will take Ukraine I'm two weeks. Now it's in two days. Just stay tuned, you'll find people who will say he said he will take Ukraine in 2 hours. One thing you do not have the patience for though is waiting for them to bring evidence as to where Putin made the claim.
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Jovi10: 11:20am On Mar 19
Timoleon:

When that propaganda started, they kept say Putin said he will take Ukraine I'm two weeks. Now it's in two days. Just stay tuned, you'll find people who will say he said he will take Ukraine in 2 hours. One thing you do not have the patience for though is waiting for them to bring evidence as to where Putin made the claim.

Don't mind them , bring proof na wahala
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by horia: 11:21am On Mar 19
DystopianMuse:
Putin is increasingly paranoid. However he can only defeat NATO politically and not millitary and a nuclear war will spell doom for all

Shut up
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by TenQ: 11:29am On Mar 19
Jovi10:

The war didn't start 2 years ago. How long are we going to keep telling you people this. When Ukraine was killing Russian speaking people in the donbass region , where was the world , where was you people's voice?
Ukraine went into Russia to start killing Russia?

Is it untrue that Russia sponsored insurgency by the ethnic Russians in the Donbas region of Ukraine to militarily break away from Ukraine? Is it untrue that weapons used by the insurgents were supplied by Russia? Is it untrue that Wagner fought the Ukrainians in the Donbas region?

Do you think Ukraine has the right to protect their sovereign territories?

I am too sure that you would never answer these questions truthfully as they do not support your narrative!

2 Likes

Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Udoboss(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19
themanderon:

The whole of nato cannot defeat Russia and that's a fact. Why do you think I the Americans keep seeking for new members to join NATO? 30-something countries against just one?

But it's almost 3 years in Ukraine

Russia is still fighting.....Finland had joined NATO after his threat...

To me Putin is making noise

If he took 3 years for just Ukraine...He knows he can't do shit with NATO... That's why he's talking about Nuclear

If he begins it ....Russia will be affected also because these also have stock piles

2 Likes

Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19
World War III💃💃💃💃 this is what I have been waiting for torr😕😕
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Goodlady(f): 12:25pm On Mar 19
Damian911:
Be saying rubbish until you and that your smelly kpekus get radiated undecided
Sharap. You n Putin ll be radiated.
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:26pm On Mar 19
'World war 3'!? Who will be fighting on his side? Or does he think India, China and South-Africa love him to the extent of jeopadising their peace, security and economy to join him in launching attacks on the West? Dude is a megalomaniac dreamer!
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by Abrahamweb(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19
Goodlady:
Do ya worst!
You keep warning & warning. On behalf of the West, me sef warn you of world War 3 and 4 together!
Every 3 months you go dey warn!
Ori yin bûrü ni, Daddy Putin?
Look at this one.
That was how he kept warning them about the Ukraine invasion,they kept threatening him untill he did it and everyone was faking being shocked.
Re: Putin Warns NATO Of World War III by GentleRay: 12:44pm On Mar 19
You people are ignorant. Are you aware that China has also threatened if NATO attack Russia they will respond militarily? Europe is too small to withstand a world with Russia. NATO have lost credibility even in their own countries. They have soldiers who never tasted war before.
HardBishop:
If any venture he spill that his SARMAT NUKE on any NATO counties, the worst devastation will come on RUSSIA.
Will the lives of his Russian spared?
Can his country withstand the terrible attack or invasion from 32 NATO countries? Can he?
This man should just shut up.
This Putin should ask Japanese how nuclear radiation feels like?

If he tries that nonsense, they will be nuked and grounded to dust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison / Michigan Supreme Court Rules That Trump Will Stay On State Ballot / Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.