Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) (35538 Views)

Fibre / Fiberglass Transparent Roofing Sheet Price In Nigeria / Danpalon Polycarbonate Sheet Price In Nigeria - Lagos - Abuja - PHC / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by MT: 10:18am On Mar 19
Splashme:
Let the generations unborn note that these two old tribalists destroyed Nigeria

Where will you you put IBB and Jonathan?

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by RichIgboBoy: 10:18am On Mar 19
Ok
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by HydraFeeds(m): 10:18am On Mar 19
When dollars go up ,materials go up but when dollars come down ,materials will refuse to come down ,says much about traders attitude rather than government.

A ton of iron that was sold for as low as 540 by December is sold for 1.2 now .

5 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by 175(m): 10:18am On Mar 19
Buhari destroyed this country honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by ShenTeh(m): 10:18am On Mar 19
People would come back to attack anyone that references the way APC has taken Nigeria and Nigerians backward.
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by poseidon12: 10:19am On Mar 19
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Bihari 8years maladministration brought this upon you people not PTinubu of less than one year angry

True. But people like you and Tinubu (tribalists) were supporting Buhari during those awful 8 years. Only the Southeasterners were complaining then.

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by israelmao(m): 10:21am On Mar 19
If I have to roof 3-bedroom flat with Roman now that 6700x350=N2,345,000

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by money121(m): 10:21am On Mar 19
MT:

What's the cost of Gerrard roofing ?

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by money121(m): 10:23am On Mar 19
israelmao:
If I have roof 3-room flat with Roman now that 6700x350=N2,345,000
Yes sir

And you will still buy some accessories and workmanship as well

So budget like 2.7m

3 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by KIDfurniture(m): 10:27am On Mar 19
Which 1 b inflation again ? $ stopped rising for now . Which come be inflation again? Nigerians eh. Well, my joy is we will all leave everything behind someday.

money121:

Let see your price for complete guages
Because above price are for imported materials Not local materials

Feel free to share your price list if you have any

4 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by KIDfurniture(m): 10:30am On Mar 19
All of them are the same ! They re all criminals. You pay them for 0.55 they will supply you material far less than what you paid for. Why won’t dey end up spending all that money in the hospital ?

Nwodosis:

These are the problems we are having in the aluminum industries, whether it foreign or local materials, a gauge is a gauge, it is measure of thickness and not a name of materials. I was given the below material as 0.55mm but when I brought my Digital point microscrew meter gauge, the grammar changed, Oga na so we dey call am, na 0.55 we dey call am.

4 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Bizibi(m): 10:33am On Mar 19
RecentHistory:

Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) should actually be scrapped and the workers sent to Jalingo to be doing POS business.
em still pack those mallams for there too
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Emusan(m): 10:33am On Mar 19
Tradepunter2:
People into selling of materials are the biggest liars I have ever come across

This is not the fault of people selling but the manufacturers.

The same thing happened in reinforcement, timbers, e.t.c
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by KomonSense: 10:35am On Mar 19
ATLANTIC01:
On a scale of 1-10 rate our New TV console delivered at Agbara ogun state.

Are you looking for where to find the best interior and exterior designs product and services at affordable prices?

We are a full-service interior and exterior design company currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.

@atlanticinteriors_showroom
@atlantic_interiors

Contact 📞 08119470142.

How much does it cost to install this particular TV console that you posted the pictures
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by feelme3(m): 10:35am On Mar 19
This is nice. Looking to do something similar for my living room.

ATLANTIC01:
On a scale of 1-10 rate our New TV console delivered at Agbara ogun state.

Are you looking for where to find the best interior and exterior designs product and services at affordable prices?

We are a full-service interior and exterior design company currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.

@atlanticinteriors_showroom
@atlantic_interiors

Contact 📞 08119470142.

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by ojasweb(m): 10:38am On Mar 19
Not the best time for me to look at the old prices.

Make i no go discourage myself.

No going back!

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by MT: 10:39am On Mar 19
[quote author=money121 post=128999889][/quote]

Thank you.

I never knew it was called "stone coated".

Please can you educate me on this. I was told there were so many fake stone coated roofing out there.

I have seen houses built within a year and the roofing fading off terrible, thus the aesthetic of the building is badly impacted.

Are there things to look out for to be certain one is buying the original material.

It is quite devastating buying fake stone coated materials at an exorbitant prices.
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by MT: 10:42am On Mar 19
michlins:
exactly. In my line of work (I'm a welder), as prices were increasing, quality was also decreased.

If you don't have the funds, don't start any project for now, reinvest in your business or start a new one. You need insane amount of money to build anything like house now.

I will not agree with this.

I almost toed the same line but my bricklayer advised me not to. Today, I am thankful for that advice.

Just be doing it incrementally, don't stop, and don't go into debt.

Small steps, you will keep on moving.

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by ATLANTIC01: 10:46am On Mar 19
feelme3:
This is nice. Looking to do something similar for my living room.

Thank you sir we are at your service sir.
We have other designs available.
IG; atlanticinteriors_showroom
IG: atlantic_interiors

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by ATLANTIC01: 10:48am On Mar 19
KomonSense:

How much does it cost to install this particular TV console that you posted the pictures

Budget friendly sir, you can Dm me with the size of your wall to give the cost.

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:50am On Mar 19
Nwodosis:

These are the problems we are having in the aluminum industries, whether it foreign or local materials, a gauge is a gauge, it is measure of thickness and not a name of materials. I was given the below material as 0.55mm but when I brought my Digital point microscrew meter gauge, the grammar changed, Oga na so we dey call am, na 0.55 we dey call am.

Beautiful. This is what we call evidence based response 👏.

Just last week I got a quote from a portacabin company in Abuja. While negotiating the exorbitant price, the engineer told me their price is higher because they use thicker frames compared to other competitors.

So I asked what's the thickness.... with pride he said 5mm. So I asked him where are the samples. He showed me in their warehouse. Being an engineer (practical one), I knew it was less than 5mm and are 3mm merely seeing them. So I argued with him that they aren't up to 5mm. But he insisted. Luckily my toolbox was in my car and I brought out measuring tape..... lo and behold it was actually 3mm.

Suddenly his face was deflated like a punctured tyre.....and started struggling for words to explain himself. Guys you need to be smart otherwise people go run you street and still expect a big "Thank you" gesture from you.

You easily win cases or arguments by presenting facts 💯 like the quoted moniker did. Not just baseless claims without backings. Otherwise, "you go explain tire, no evidence"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Tradepunter2: 10:52am On Mar 19
Emusan:

This is not the fault of people selling but the manufacturers.

The same thing happened in reinforcement, timbers, e.t.c

It's sad sha consumer protection council is doing nothing
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by money121(m): 10:53am On Mar 19
ojasweb:
Not the best time for me to look at the old prices.

Make i no go discourage myself.

No going back!
Keep pushing
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Bankkym: 10:54am On Mar 19
Brendaniel:
We warned them about Tinubu, they did not listen, some of them don't still know the evil they have done and still doing by supporting Tinubu

We will still vote him come 2027 . Name one project your pit obi the chief mourner of Nigeria started and completed in anambra state ?

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:57am On Mar 19
GanagiBitrus:

Had to suspend a building project because of high cost.

Pls is there any hope of prices coming down in the nearest future?
it won't. It will keep going up. I paused my project after roofing in October last year. Waiting for cement price to drop from N6300 to 3500 according to the rumours. I ended up buying cement for 12k last month.

6 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by money121(m): 10:58am On Mar 19
MT:

Thank you.

I never knew it was called "stone coated".

Please can you educate me on this. I was told there were so many fake stone coated roofing out there.

I have seen houses built within a year and the roofing fading off terrible, thus the aesthetic of the building is badly impacted.

Are there things to look out for to be certain one is buying the original material.

It is quite devastating buying fake stone coated materials at an exorbitant prices.
Yes whatsapp 08085310359 for more enquires
I saw you are at stage of roofing
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by anyilalaz: 10:59am On Mar 19
Nwodosis:

The same thing I witness the day I went to buy iron rod. 16mm was like full 12mm. 12mm rod was like below 10mm. SON is very useless in their surveillance and control.

3 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by anyilalaz: 11:00am On Mar 19
HydraFeeds:
When dollars go up ,materials go up but when dollars come down ,materials will refuse to come down ,says much about traders attitude rather than government.

A ton of iron that was sold for as low as 540 by December is sold for 1.2 now .

The sad thing is that the gauge are not correct. 16mm is like 12/11mm etc

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by MT: 11:04am On Mar 19
money121:

Yes whatsapp 08085310359 for more enquires
I saw you are at stage of roofing

Yes. Just done with setting of blocks after lintel.

Will sound you out on whatssap

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Abemy(m): 11:08am On Mar 19
Nwodosis:

You are right. This is a Nigerian thing. Same thing with those selling mattress, the sell 20inches as 24, 18 as 20 etc.

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Omoapena(m): 11:12am On Mar 19
GanagiBitrus:

Had to suspend a building project because of high cost.

Pls is there any hope of prices coming down in the nearest future?

Welcome to Nigeria where gravity isn't applicable to prices of things cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by HydraFeeds(m): 11:16am On Mar 19
anyilalaz:

The sad thing is that the gauge are not correct. 16mm is like 12/11mm etc
you’re correct ,I saw a 16mm used about 10 years ago compared to the one just bought …the difference is clear .

The reduction in quality is the fault of Nigerian institutions,just bribe officials and you will be given a pass .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Lekki, Two Feared Dead (Photo) / How ‘yahoo Boys’ Influence Skyrocketing Rent In Cities / Panic As Lagos Landlords Put Houses For Sale Over Red Rail Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.