Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) (35533 Views)

Fibre / Fiberglass Transparent Roofing Sheet Price In Nigeria / Danpalon Polycarbonate Sheet Price In Nigeria - Lagos - Abuja - PHC / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by jamesversion: 11:20am On Mar 19
psucc:
Even at such a high price, the quality has also dropped to more then 20%.

Now we face both reduced quality and quantity and high price

I noticed that even with the increase in price, most commodities have a reduced quantity and quality.

Imagine paying more for lesser value.

The standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) is basically inexistent.

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Enemyofpeace: 11:29am On Mar 19
It is still very ship
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by ojasweb(m): 11:33am On Mar 19
money121:

Keep pushing

Thank you Sir!

Though roofing sheets won't stress me much because i'm going for hidden roof, but then other materials choke!

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Anunakeeh: 11:34am On Mar 19
money121:
Saw this on my facebook page, this shows that inflation is Real
If the fund is Available just start your building project and leave everything in hand of God
Nothing go up in nigeria and come down again cool cool

May Almighty God help all house owner and does plaining to embark on house project (amin)

Should we now fry Garri after reading this news or what.
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Anunakeeh: 11:35am On Mar 19
jamesversion:

I noticed that even with the increase in price, most commodities have a reduced quantity and quality.

Imagine paying more for lesser value.

The standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) is basically inexistent.

This applies to all commodities in Nigeria. Good to know more people are getting aware.

This is exactly the way things works in shiiithole. They reduced the quality and quantity of goods and increases the prices.

It wasn't like this when i built my house years ago. You get great quality and a very good price for your money.
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by money121(m): 11:37am On Mar 19
Anunakeeh:

Should we now fry Garri after reading this news or what.
Not at all the above thread is for house owner not someone like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Anunakeeh: 11:37am On Mar 19
psucc:

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Anunakeeh: 11:40am On Mar 19
money121:

Not at all the above thread is for house owner not someone like you

Lol oree sori.

You were still learning roofing job when i completed my house boy.

Small money wey you just start dey make from roofing contracts few years back dey shack you lol.
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by money121(m): 11:41am On Mar 19
Anunakeeh:

Lol oree sori.

You were still learning roofing job when i completed my house boy.

Small money wey you just start dey make from roofing contracts dey shack you lol.

Who asked you to shalaye angry angry
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by FireUpNow(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19
The poor cannot build again. I hope things get better but I am afraid because I don't know who the other person coming to rule again. I thought PMB was terrible but Tinubu did worst and still doing worst more.

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by SaintUlot: 12:23pm On Mar 19
psucc:

The quality has to drop, because if the quality were to be maintained, the price increment would be higher than what you are currently seeing, then affordability will become a problem. So to come up with the price you are currently seeing, the quality has to be reduced, if the importer still want to remain in business.

If the price is higher beyond affordability, demand will drop drastically and ll keep the importer out of business and consumers too won't be able to afford it. That reduction in quality is to benefit both the importer and the end consumer.

In countries where the citizens have high purchasing power , you will never see quality being compromised. All What we are consuming in Nigeria are tailored to our purchasing power, that's why you see low quality products everywhere, because that's what people can easily afford.

2 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by 3kay945(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19
michlins:
exactly. In my line of work (I'm a welder), as prices were increasing, quality was also decreased.

If you don't have the funds, don't start any project for now, reinvest in your business or start a new one. You need insane amount of money to build anything like house now.

Not easy o. Many don hook in my area now. A woman has finished roofing logging and paused I don't know why though.
She later returned after some months to continue, she had to amend some weak wood before installing roofing sheet.
Just as she was finishing changing the weak woods, Tinubulation happened. She got stucked again. cool
I just pity her.

4 Likes

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Jlow2: 12:33pm On Mar 19
Nwodosis:

These are the problems we are having in the aluminum industries, whether it foreign or local materials, a gauge is a gauge, it is measure of thickness and not a name of materials. I was given the below material as 0.55mm but when I brought my Digital point microscrew meter gauge, the grammar changed, Oga na so we dey call am, na 0.55 we dey call am.
I like people that know what they re doing, not doing because others re doing,nice one bro, at least when I am buying this instrument must be used
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Rumundele(m): 1:40pm On Mar 19
Nwodosis:

These are the problems we are having in the aluminum industries, whether it foreign or local materials, a gauge is a gauge, it is measure of thickness and not a name of materials. I was given the below material as 0.55mm but when I brought my Digital point microscrew meter gauge, the grammar changed, Oga na so we dey call am, na 0.55 we dey call am.
Wow that means the one i bought 0.45mm is not actually what they said o.
After roofing there is leakage everywhere, i think that should be poor work from the carpenters.
How to rectify the leak has become my nightmare
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by specialmati(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Bihari 8years maladministration brought this upon you people not PTinubu of less than one year angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin you are not wise.who is buhari and who is tinubu.who are they

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by emmaskyblue(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19
Water go find him level.
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by jozee8: 2:32pm On Mar 19
Onewazobia:

The SON (standard organisation of Nigeria) as gone too soon

That is one of the non existent organizations we have in the country.

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by money121(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19
Rumundele:

Wow that means the one i bought 0.45mm is not actually what they said o.
After roofing there is leakage everywhere, i think that should be poor work from the carpenters.
How to rectify the leak has become my nightmare
Bad installation cause leakages
Not thickness of pan
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by InvertedHammer: 2:52pm On Mar 19
HydraFeeds:
When dollars go up ,materials go up but when dollars come down ,materials will refuse to come down ,says much about traders attitude rather than government.

A ton of iron that was sold for as low as 540 by December is sold for 1.2 now .
/
A temporary drop in the value of dollars wouldn't affect prices overnight. Ever heard of economic outlook? If the merchant sells his products, what prices do you think he will buy the next consignment? Prices will stabilize when USD/naira exchange rate stops uncontrolled gyration.

/

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by azzima(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19
SAME roofing sheet prices have changed in this US where I have resided for over 3 decades......Not to even talk about the crazy inflation in the UK now( that one is on another level entirely)

Our Ppl keep forgetting that Post Pandemic inflation is affecting almost every Western Countries as well.

We keep bashing Nigeria every time but forgetting that most Countries are in recession, e.g China etc as well.

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Brendaniel: 4:05pm On Mar 19
Bankkym:

We will still vote him come 2027 . Name one project your pit obi the chief mourner of Nigeria started and completed in anambra state ?

Tinubu doesn't need your vote in 2027 ....
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by HydraFeeds(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19
InvertedHammer:

/
A temporary drop in the value of dollars wouldn't affect prices overnight. Ever heard of economic outlook? If the merchant sells his products, what prices do you think he will buy the next consignment? Prices will stabilize when USD/naira exchange rate stops uncontrolled gyration.

/

That’s my argument .

If dollar rise by 5 naira for instance ,traders will increase the price of goods they have in stock by 10 naira with the argument that if they sell old stock for old price ,which capital will they use to restock , but when the price of dollar drop by 5 naira they will not reduce the price of their old stock because they will argue that how will they recoup their capital let alone profit .

They intentionally forgo the reality of business that sometimes you gain and sometimes you lose .
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Rumundele(m): 9:00pm On Mar 19
money121:

Bad installation cause leakages
Not thickness of pan
Affirmative,
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by danhans(m): 9:38pm On Mar 19
[[[size[/i][/font]=8pt]font[/size][i]=Lucida Sans Unicode]quote author=money121 post=128996389]Saw this on my facebook page, this shows that inflation is Real
If the fund is Available just start your building project and leave everything in hand of God

May Almighty God help all house owner and does plaining to embark on house project (amin)[/quote]
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by AlabiKILLER2023: 10:08pm On Mar 19
ATLANTIC01:
On a scale of 1-10 rate our New TV console delivered at Agbara ogun state.

Are you looking for where to find the best interior and exterior designs product and services at affordable prices?

We are a full-service interior and exterior design company currently based in Lagos, Nigeria.

@atlanticinteriors_showroom
@atlantic_interiors

Contact 📞 08119470142.

Nice to see

9/10

Na wood una use design am

Wouldn't it be better if una had use cement to carve out out does lines?
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by pacespot(m): 1:23am On Mar 20
Is this the effect of border closure, he quoted his price and said "last price"? More like people have no choice but to pay.

Nigeria borders need to be opened widely ASAP, because all this business do is exploiting their customers due to low competition.
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by lonelydora: 3:45am On Mar 20
Nwodosis:

Jesus! I should have gone with this gauge when I bought mine last year.
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by lildush(m): 4:29am On Mar 20
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Bihari 8years maladministration brought this upon you people not PTinubu of less than one year angry

Shut dat mouth pls. Did buhari devalue the naira to 1,700 at official rate? Did buhari remove subsidy without proper preparation? U know buhari. Will have increased salary before removing subsidy or immediately after removing subsidy. Buhari is a dumb person but is far better Dan tinubu. Oh God see me defending buhari today.. I never tot a day like this will come. If I can say buhari is better than anyone dat means dat person is dead...

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:39pm On Mar 20
lildush:

Shut dat mouth pls. Did buhari devalue the naira to 1,700 at official rate? Did buhari remove subsidy without proper preparation? U know buhari. Will have increased salary before removing subsidy or immediately after removing subsidy. Buhari is a dumb person but is far better Dan tinubu. Oh God see me defending buhari today.. I never tot a day like this will come. If I can say buhari is better than anyone dat means dat person is dead...
KEEP WALLOWING IN YOUR DILUSION,BUHA IS A DUMB TRIBALIST THAT IS A DISASTER TO NAIJA.
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by lildush(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20
PARADIZEPRIEST:
KEEP WALLOWING IN YOUR DILUSION,BUHA IS A DUMB TRIBALIST THAT IS A DISASTER TO NAIJA.

And who doesn't know buhari is dumb.? But tinubu is so dumb dat he makes buhari look like a genius 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. olowun.majeee
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by money121(m): 1:27am On Apr 19
money121:
Saw this on my facebook page, this shows that inflation is Real

May Almighty God help all house owner and does plaining to embark on house project (amin)

GOOD NEWS!
STONE COATED ROOFING PRICE DON CRASH💔💔💔
Stay Tuned for Price Update

GOD BLESS NIGERIA🇳🇬🇳🇬

FROM 7,400/PERSQM TO 4,800 PERSQ
Whatsapp 08085310359
Re: Roofing Sheet Price List In Nigeria (2020 Vs 2024) by Emusan(m): 10:37am On Apr 19
money121:

GOOD NEWS!
STONE COATED ROOFING PRICE DON CRASH💔💔💔
Stay Tuned for Price Update

GOD BLESS NIGERIA🇳🇬🇳🇬

FROM 7,400/PERSQM TO 4,800 PERSQ
Whatsapp 08085310359

What of 5.5 gauge of long span Aluminium?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Lekki, Two Feared Dead (Photo) / How ‘yahoo Boys’ Influence Skyrocketing Rent In Cities / Panic As Lagos Landlords Put Houses For Sale Over Red Rail Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.