Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,196 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. (13529 Views)

Guy & Lady Rocking Same Outfit: Who Wore It Better? / Boy Looks Dapper Rocking "Agbada" (Photo) / Photos: Wizkid's Son Rocking Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by aribisala0(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2011
she is still beautiful and not that old but what is that dress about??
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by BABE3: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Oh BABE!, you comments on fashion are always entertaining. I agree with ya though grin

wink lol.

@ Kandi: Good one.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by BABE3: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
aribisala0:

but what is that dress about??

The designer was influenced by the spirits of a Flamingo and a Peacock while "making" the dress.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
Omotola go o!!

Your time don pass! Na genevieve dey rain now!
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Ternahak: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
Why r her legs crossed in all the shots? Just sayin, undecided
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Bolarge1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2011
After 4 what do you expect? She has tried jare. Keep fit omo baby!

Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by MrsSiena1(f): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2011
That dress is a no-no, she looks as if she is wearing a sack for a race
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
BABE!:

The designer was influenced by the spirits of a Flamingo and a Peacock while "making" the dress.
exactly
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by thehunted(m): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
madame,what u are wearing in d profile pic is worse than what omotola is wearing. if u aint better,dont say anything.seriously,omotola looks
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by InkedNerd(f): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2011
Bo-large:

After 4 what do you expect? She has tried jare. Keep fit omo baby!

Four kids is no excuse to wear an ill flattering dress. I've seen women with 8 kids that look better.

jennykadry:

LMAO. The dumbest posts so far(no insult intended) grin . Why don't you say the same of Angelina Jolie, Jlo, Jennifer Aniston, sofia vergara and all the older actresses? when you see them on screen you jump around and call them the best, but when it comes to your own who is much younger, you come up with the retire line? undecided How dumb? cheesy

Dumb is an understatement. Excellent point though. I see Africans do this all the time--praise others and beat down their own.

Orikinla:

She looks like a school teacher in that dress.

School what? I've never encountered any school teacher whether in Nigeria or the US who has dressed like this for class lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by OneNaira6: 12:58am On Nov 16, 2011
She's okay. I no like
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by FLORAC1(f): 2:41am On Nov 16, 2011
kennyeast:

ALL OF GUYS TALKING ABOUT HER bosom BEIN SAGGY, your GIRLFRIENDS ARE NOT EVEN HALF HER AGE AND ARE ALREADY SUFFERING FROM FLAT bosom SYNDROME. SOME OF U SAY SHE IS TOO OLD, IS SHE OLDER THAN J LO, IF SHE WAS A FOREIGNER, U GUYS WILL PRAISE AND PRAISE HER, APPRECIATE HER JO, AT LEAST SHE IS NOT DRESSING Unclad TO IMPRESS your FILTHY EYES. SCHEWWWW,

ARA GA GBA NDI ARA NWANEM.
ma dear,i support u!! I too knws ful nairaland, i wnda wot u piple wer expectn frm a marid woman.blaah!! Yaah.she aint dat yung again?so??! Even u wey dy tawk cnt replace ha, jst hold ur ur peace!shuuu!
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by whiteroses(f): 3:42am On Nov 16, 2011
I think she looks great just not feeling her hair
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by ceasyc(f): 4:16am On Nov 16, 2011
omg! i dont like it at all at all from hair to shoes

but she aint as fat as b4

pple talking about saggy boobsss Genevieve nnaji has saggy boobssss too

all dey need is a wonder bra or push up bra, did tola 4get hers at home

omotola use small take senior genny and genny senior stella damasus. so

dem 3 are mothers in their thirties. abegii
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by tpia5: 4:23am On Nov 16, 2011
I think that dress is kinda oversize 

probably intentional.

i suspect she's trying to hide her butt.

what with all the buttaholics out there.

they almost got her in trouble.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by member479760: 4:31am On Nov 16, 2011
just like old woman, no go well atall.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Outstrip(f): 4:32am On Nov 16, 2011
She looks good. This is defintely classier than the tight things she has worn in the past. African queen
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by AmakaG29(f): 4:50am On Nov 16, 2011
She's pretty, but she needs a stylist or a best friend. Sometimes when people try too hard to be "different" or "unique" it turns out so wrong.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by tpia5: 4:53am On Nov 16, 2011
i think she's trying to ease off from being a s.ex symbol.

i guess they'll be looking for the next new one now if she sticks to her resolve.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by nanbane: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2011
I am new to this forums,
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Diligence: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2011
She is a wife and a mother and shldn't be dragged into public court of fashion, but again, she shld learn to dress properly (at least) cover up ur upper region. It baffles me how many nigerian married women still show off their upper region - na for who?
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by testoy: 9:53am On Nov 16, 2011
OMOTOLA! OMOTOLA!OMOTOLA! how many times i called u? stop disgrasing ur self, ur husband still appreciate that fallen BREAST. we ra tired of seen it dansing around in the public. we know that Iya Awero' own is meant for her paraga husband . Stop ooooooooo, grin sad cool tongue
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by DaDoctor: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2011
nanbane:

I am new to this forums,

and u came in wit a bad grammar?

FLORA.C.:

ma dear,i support u!! I too knws ful nairaland, i wnda wot u piple wer expectn frm a marid woman.blaah!! Yaah.she aint dat yung again?so??! Even u wey dy tawk cnt replace ha, jst hold your your peace!shuuu!

if she isnt young again. and a mother at that, she had better respected her self than show off breast that has been constantly sucked by more than 2 children to the extent that it lost its gological points.

na wao ooo. abi she dey find anoda chyker or toaster of man to f/uck her??
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Guardian(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2011
DAMN !! She's looking FAT !!!
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by enomakos(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
so beautiful omo sexy

you rock baby
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
Outstrip:

She looks good. This is defintely classier than the tight things she has worn in the past. African queen

I agree 100%. That dress is classy
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by DaDoctor: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2011
jennykadry:

I agree 100%. That dress is classy

you wud surley make a bad fashion judge gal.

sorry oh. DO U HAVE APOLLO
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Four kids is no excuse to wear an ill flattering dress. I've seen women with 8 kids that look better.

Dumb is an understatement. Excellent point though. I see Africans do this all the time--praise others and beat down their own.

School what? I've never encountered any school teacher whether in Nigeria or the US who has dressed like this for class lipsrsealed

Are you minding them, we have Demi Moore and co still acting and wearing skimpy clothes, no one has told them to retire, when it comes to our own you read and hear silly things, no wonder is still the way it is
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Goldieluks: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
Nice dress omo,me likey. kiss kiss
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by billyG(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
want beat me is why are those fashion freaks not wearing BRA anymore or pant sef?there is low demand 4 Bra in the world markets over 700 bra factory's closed shops 100,000 workers fling into the job market. others diversify to cartapults (G-strings) production: grin grin grin'( cry cry
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by clemcykul(f): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2011
i see absolutely nothing wrong with her outfit. she looks younger, classy and chick. the dress color is matured neighter is the dress unflattering. she looks okay to me.

all u loud mouthed, fatbellied, yamlegged, illshaped, flatboobed,males and females in here yammering nonsense, u all can as well jump off a cliff for hating. most of u lack appropriate dress sense for screaming out loud.

let her be cuz or moms or sisters cannot compete with her looks even in their drims! arrant nonsense.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by tpia5: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2011
Close ups of almost anything never looks good.

If you're searching for faults in your fellow humans then of course you'll find some 99% of the time.

Only Jesus was faultless and of coúrse we know how people took that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Organic Skin And Facial Care Products! Get Rid Of Sunburn, Stretchmarks, Etc.. / Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S? / Advertise Your Fashion Business On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.