Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion (9956 Views)

Binance Users In / N8Bn Is Chicken Change To GTBank, Assets In Trillions - Yinka Ogunnubi (Photos) / BLACK FRIDAY: Amazon's Jeff Bezo Hit $100 Billion Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by RickyJesus: 1:18pm On Mar 19
MrProlific95:
Thought as much, Malami has money on Binance, let Government get a list of all Binance Nigerian Users, I am an expert in that field Government can get my analysis for free
No expert gives analysis for free.
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by Bluearrow: 1:20pm On Mar 19
GlocusDan:
They should release the information required of them if they are transparent as said.
It's not about transparency, but about data protection. These people are not like our nation where rule of law doesn't count. When u want to sign up on any platform, there is an automatic agreement between u & the platform for your data not to be released. If anyone has a particular money laundry case on binance with considerable evidence, they can release such data. But asking them to start releasing names of users on the basis of assumption is a serious breach of trust. No company will do that.

2 Likes

Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by riches4me(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19
Corruptions in Nigeria are not by ghost. Many people even on Nairaland know who is who but now suddenly quiet. Enemies of the State. Selfish bast**d.
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by Procashtips(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19
Less than the amount 10 politicians in Nigeria have stolen.
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by Talismann: 1:25pm On Mar 19
MrProlific95:
Thought as much, Malami has money on Binance, let Government get a list of all Binance Nigerian Users, I am an expert in that field Government can get my analysis for free

Ajeh, you no use your analysis take analyse wether your neighbors for area dey see food chop for house.
Teeth go surplus for ground

1 Like

Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by Beverlyjean(f): 1:25pm On Mar 19
Omoawoke:

Then why did they ban it?

Former regime
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by GentleRay: 1:29pm On Mar 19
One enemy of the state sighted
PlasmaTV:
Lol. Onanuga, an old man with grey hair but empty head, said that Binance is responsible for Nigeria's ailing economy. Lol.

Now that BAT and his cronies have banned Binance, has naira dropped to #500/$1? Clowns. Always blaming everybody and everything except themselves.

For the clowns on Nairaland who were blaming binance for our extremely weak currency, have you guys repented or do I need to buy Essential Economics SS1 for you??

2 Likes

Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by PlasmaTV: 1:31pm On Mar 19
GentleRay:
One enemy of the state sighted
Your dad.
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by Konquest: 2:06pm On Mar 19
Great100000:

Source: https://punchng.com/binance-users-assets-exceed-100bn/
The Central Bank of Nigeria Governor Yemi Cardoso said that over $26bn in illicit funds had transited through the platform in the previous year.

In response to concerns, Binance disclosed that it had restricted 281 accounts belonging to Nigerians due to money laundering suspicions in 2022.

The platform highlighted its collaboration with the federal government to combat illicit activities and protect users.

However, tensions persist as Nigerian authorities sought detailed information from Binance, including data on its top 100 users and transaction histories for the past six months.

Despite the request, Binance had not yet responded.

Subsequently, a Federal High Court in Abuja issued an order for Binance to furnish the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission with comprehensive information regarding all Nigerian traders on its platform, following an ex-parte motion filed by the EFCC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by Barzinime(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19
For your mind, you have said something worth applauding.
PlasmaTV:
Lol. Onanuga, an old man with grey hair but empty head, said that Binance is responsible for Nigeria's ailing economy. Lol.

Now that BAT and his cronies have banned Binance, has naira dropped to #500/$1? Clowns. Always blaming everybody and everything except themselves.

For the clowns on Nairaland who were blaming binance for our extremely weak currency, have you guys repented or do I need to buy Essential Economics SS1 for you??
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by Bluntemperor: 2:33pm On Mar 19
MrProlific95:

The Govt-should melt their Assets,if they fail to play ball!
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by allthingsgood: 2:36pm On Mar 19
MrProlific95:

Lol malami ke
wetin concern agbero with overload
Fulani no de do crypto lubbish inugo
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by PlasmaTV: 2:58pm On Mar 19
Barzinime:
For your mind, you have said something worth applauding.
Counter me with facts or gettat.
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by Idaytesj29(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19
Bluearrow:
Instead of Nigeria govt to liaise with these people peacefully by asking for tax remittance & regulating their operations to follow official exchange rate, they are doing gra gra. US wey retain binance them think they don't know what they are doing. How can any responsible govt shut such a big market capable of generating good revenue. Not to talk of a struggling nation with a dwindling economy like ours

See as people dey like your comment, full of point and we'll delivered with wits.
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by Vision101(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19
Bluearrow:
Instead of Nigeria govt to liaise with these people peacefully by asking for tax remittance & regulating their operations to follow official exchange rate, they are doing gra gra. US wey retain binance them think they don't know what they are doing. How can any responsible govt shut such a big market capable of generating good revenue. Not to talk of a struggling nation with a dwindling economy like ours
USA retain binance? Check well please
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by Bluearrow: 3:27pm On Mar 19
Vision101:

USA retain binance? Check well please
Check what well?
It operates in the US with a US extension .us
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by Vision101(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19
Bluearrow:

Check what well?
It operates in the US with a US extension .us

What is happening to their CEO?
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by hooklover: 3:51pm On Mar 19
softtorce:
That is what you think, there is a difference in government. Tinubu's govt is different from Buhari though they are both APC.

If the country economic goodwill is lost to manipulation by Binanace from stolen wealth under Buhari I expect Tinubu to retrieve those funds no matter whose Ox is gored to salvage the economy for the sake of the country n his name. I am not saying he will but that is the bearest minimum expected of him.

Y u think entire funds on binance is stolen ? So u mean there are no traders who spend day and nite to maje moni dere ? This metality of who cannot make moni trading ensyres ithers are wutchhunted is evil..
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by Thormentor: 4:03pm On Mar 19
PlasmaTV:

Owe you? You worked for their pockets or what? Go to school, dude.
owomida

you suppose know say tinubu touts full here
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by Bluearrow: 4:07pm On Mar 19
Vision101:

What is happening to their CEO?
How?
I don't get your question?
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by Vision101(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19
Bluearrow:

How?
I don't get your question?
What is happening to their CEO in USA?
Re: Binance Users’ Assets Exceed $100 Billion by softtorce: 9:52pm On Mar 19
If your assumption that Bianace providing the simple list of it top brokers to the govt translate a mentality of who can not make money trading that only reinforce my demand that all those involve in sabotaging the Nigeria economy n Naira tru Bianance must be jailed no matter whose Ex is gored so try again.

hooklover:

Y u think entire funds on binance is stolen ? So u mean there are no traders who spend day and nite to maje moni dere ? This metality of who cannot make moni trading ensyres ithers are wutchhunted is evil..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cubana COO, Omoefe Emerges 2022 'Hospitality Personality of the Year' / First Bank ATM Transfer Limit / Dredger: Whats D Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.