Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. (30847 Views)

Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President / Just In !!!Orji Kalu Joins Muslims To Break Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:40am On Mar 19
madridguy:
Peter is just like a clown to me that makes me laugh walahi. Peter Obi is the least of anyone problem in the Nigeria political circle.

Andrew liver salt party cheesy Ellu P 58

He is the least of ur problem and u make front page of him all day .. I think someone is missing the real clown

You even sound like clown

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by harmonyglobal: 11:41am On Mar 19
After declaring a religious war that never worked out for him.....now he wants to come as a friend....well u are welcome brother, this is why we are Muslims. Everyone who stretches the hand of friendship is always welcomed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Sleekfingers: 11:43am On Mar 19
Hadone:
How long will it take this guy to learn Naija politics?

An average Igbo man knows nada about politics....
.they know Nzogbu Nzogbu

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by BeninRefugees: 11:43am On Mar 19
Agbado people are wailing uncontrollably here grin grin

obi the pepperer of APC and Thier online goons cheesy

the one Real Yorubas voted massively in Lagos

the one the good people Nassarawa gave Thier mandate

the one the good people 0f platue gave Thier mandate

the one that the people Abuja gave Thier mandate

see love na cheesy grin

chaii!

more pains to those who have voted those who have caused hardship to Nigerians since 2015

it shall not be well with enemies of Nigeria progress

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by stallionng: 11:43am On Mar 19
May God protect your stay there and return Amen.
But please come back soon as possible
Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by qtx(m): 11:44am On Mar 19
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhgQdhGhHGI?feature=shared

Peter Obi:

PO, why do you keep doing things that will give Reno a sleepless night? shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by BeninRefugees: 11:44am On Mar 19
Kusu12:
Yes daddy deceiving himself and deluded obirodents because of 2027 elections. Obingo labouring in vain as usual. Yes daddy.
cry cry baby grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by ejimatic: 11:45am On Mar 19
madridguy:
grin grin grin Why you dey caste the secret openly. He will always labour in vain.

He has forgotten that those that will dictate the North votes are somewhere.
The movers and shakers of the North will never align with Obi .The bitter truth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Kayyy: 11:45am On Mar 19
I don't know how a lot of people here analyse politics especially naija politics, if you think northerners would be dumb to vote another southerner in who can go for 2 terms when they know they can even get a northerner in 2027 or 4yrs after then you need to go study naija politics 101, the ship has sailed already

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Digmygold: 11:46am On Mar 19
LoL still dreaming.
Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:46am On Mar 19
StOla:

When Tinubu was building bridges many years ahead, the same ilk supporting Obi said he was desperate.

Yet Tinubu was never a ticket hunter losing elections back to back.

Instead he was creating a platform for his political associates and nurturing it till it was entreched in many parts of the country and ready to serve his purpose when it was his turn.

Yet, Peter Obi beat him black and blue in Lagos?
I mean, the Great bridge builder lost his state and stronghold to PO and had to buy Manhood and his INEC to proclaim him winner?

Na so your memory short reach?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by madridguy(m): 11:48am On Mar 19
Believe me bro, Obi news is just to ease off Naija tension. Looking at him makes me laugh especially with his condolence black shoe grin grin grin

Funkyswagzz:

He is the least of ur problem and u make front page of him all day .. I think someone is missing the real clown

You even sound like clown

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by gigabyte13: 11:50am On Mar 19
Yes Daddy
You dey whine me ni
This OBI can even follow babalawo because of politics.....
Well e dey learn the rope sha
OBI is still a boy
He is learning the rope
Well done

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by madridguy(m): 11:50am On Mar 19
The movers and the shakers of the North has nothing to gain aligning with Obi.

ejimatic:
The movers and shakers of the North will never align with Obi .The bitter truth!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by seanery: 11:50am On Mar 19
Bunch Of Co^s...!!!!

See weiting humans dey eat.

Poverty people
Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Okoroawusa: 11:50am On Mar 19
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Mccullum: 11:51am On Mar 19
shortgun:

May I remind you that Tinubu sponsored the massacre of Northern Muslims as Lagos state Governor, using OPC militia they laid siege on the predominantly Hausa settlement at Idi-Araba and their trade posts at Lawanson, Itire and Onipanu areas of Lagos, killing and maiming any Northern Hausa-Fulani man, woman or child in sight, while also setting their houses and other properties worth millions of naira ablaze in February, 2002?

Give evidence of your claimed that Tinubu massacre Hausa-Fulani community in Lagos.

Tinubu remain unmatched political strategist in Nigeria history.

Your Obi is still a light weight politician.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Peppysco: 11:51am On Mar 19
shortgun:

May I remind you that Tinubu sponsored the massacre of Northern Muslims as Lagos state Governor, using OPC militia they laid siege on the predominantly Hausa settlement at Idi-Araba and their trade posts at Lawanson, Itire and Onipanu areas of Lagos, killing and maiming any Northern Hausa-Fulani man, woman or child in sight, while also setting their houses and other properties worth millions of naira ablaze in February, 2002?

Hmmm, the same OPC (under Gani Adams) that was outlawed by the Lagos state government, you must really think you're talking to your younger brothers here. The same way your older generation lied and hid the truth from you is the same way you're lying and misinforming your younger ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by BabaRamota1980: 11:52am On Mar 19
There are Ibo muslims in SE. Why has Obi not started his charity at home? Break iftar with Ibo muslims and prove your respect for diversity and inclusion..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Christlike01: 11:53am On Mar 19
Gbajue,lol!
Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by TrackerSK: 11:53am On Mar 19
madridguy:
Him-Tu-Lie himself.

The lamba master.

Gbajue general.

Hypocrite!!!

You went to the Mosque with camera? What sort of desperation is this? All this eye-servive because you want northern votes in 2027?

You are a despicable human being, Peter.

Weren't you the same man deported Muslims and Northerners from Anambra when you were governor?

Weren't you the same man who declared a religious war on Muslims in 2023?

Weren't you the same guy who told the Church to wake up and take back their country?

Who are you receiving, Peter?

Copied..
Really

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Gboom: 11:54am On Mar 19
I remember a friend who was contesting for an elective position while in school and was going to worship in the mosque pretending and even bought few ablution kettles to win their heart. On the day of election, he failed woefully to the extent people started laughing at us.

Obi should just look for a merger and alliance with other opposition bigwigs to a have a chance against an incumbent in the future election

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by BeninRefugees: 11:55am On Mar 19
ejimatic:
where were they when

he won platue, Abuja and Nassarawa

tinubu didn't even win more states than him if it's by states grin

Tinubu only won the poorest of the poor States in the north

real Northern states like Kano didn't even vote him

for a first timer running such big show Obi is a massive success

if you were told he would amass such support like he did last election you wouldn't have believed

so relax we know he's doing well

nobody is expecting your approval you're just one vote

Tinubu is a failure already not only that, he's a tribalists too

you're expected to say what you are saying now so cry more

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Mccullum: 11:55am On Mar 19
shortgun:

Give evidence of your claimed that Tinubu massacre Hausa-Fulani community in Lagos.

Your Obi is still a light weight politician.#

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Diligence: 11:56am On Mar 19
Mr Peter Obi has always done this with the Muslim Communities in Anambra State even supporting them with millions of naira!

Each time I see Mr Peter Obi, I remember: "I JUST WANT TO SEE NIGERIA WORK"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:59am On Mar 19
madridguy:
Believe me bro, Obi news is just to ease off Naija tension. Looking at him makes me laugh especially with his condolence black shoe grin grin grin

Now you've clearly confirmed that you a clown. Go check the meaning of clown before using that word. Most of you here are totally jobless if not why would u be chasing someone that is not adding anything to Ur life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by BeninRefugees: 11:59am On Mar 19
Mccullum:

Your Obi is still a light weight politician.

what other evidence do you need that all happened under his watch?

light weight politician that real Yorubas voted massively in Lagos

he even won equal number of states like the Iragbijii microphone licker with a party ramped up less than a year

you people said worse when he went to balogun stadium
we know how it ended

relax grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Jayhome24: 12:00pm On Mar 19
We know your game already, all you motetfucker politician are same, when you are desperate for a post you becomes a saint you get the post then turn Lucifer.

Nwanem you go waka taya but you see this Nigeria you no go become the president if SE want to ever rule this country they better start looking for someone else to represent them but you see this Gringory thief we have finished his job for yonder tey tey....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by ppogba: 12:01pm On Mar 19
Telephone Conversation:

Father: Son, are you the one I am seeing in the picture praying in the mosque?

Son: Yes Daddy.

Father: Why?

Son: The next erection is just three years away Daddy. I have to start the preparation now.

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Believeintruth: 12:01pm On Mar 19
madridguy:
Him-Tu-Lie himself.

The lamba master.

Gbajue general.

Hypocrite!!!

You went to the Mosque with camera? What sort of desperation is this? All this eye-servive because you want northern votes in 2027?

You are a despicable human being, Peter.

Weren't you the same man deported Muslims and Northerners from Anambra when you were governor?

Weren't you the same man who declared a religious war on Muslims in 2023?

Weren't you the same guy who told the Church to wake up and take back their country?

Who are you receiving, Peter?

Copied..

try and be sensible for once naaa. he is now reaching out to muslims, you are saying it is a script, if he didn't you will say that he is not reaching out. na wah for una ooo.
Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by Ezewuzie01: 12:02pm On Mar 19
The demented Peter Obi thinks he can deceive these Muslims with acts of pretense because his favorite catholic preacher told a crowd of fanatics in his presence that one Igbo man is equal to 500 Hausa men and the agulu criminal smiled in agreement. The power he is looking for with 419 techniques is what he used as governor to chase away Hausa traders from their market in Onitsha which forced many of them to relocate to Asaba.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Joins Muslims For Iftar At Mosque In Nasarawa State. by BeninRefugees: 12:03pm On Mar 19
Jayhome24:
We know your game already, all you motetfucker politician are same, when you are desperate for a post you becomes a saint you get the post then turn Lucifer.

Nwanem you go waka taya but you see this Nigeria you no go become the president if SE want to ever rule this country they better start looking for someone else to represent them but you see this Gringory thief we have finished his job for yonder tey tey....

say that again without crying

so much pain oozing out of you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu’s 48 Ministers To Gulp N8.6bn In 4yrs / Niger Delta Youths Supporting Buhari Are Not From Niger Delta? (Photo) / Nigerians Slam Aisha Buhari Over Call For ‘Better Hospitals’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.