Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense (12646 Views)

See Channels Televisions Score Card For The Osun Debate / Channels Televisions Score Card For The Osun Debate Of September 16. Pic / #OSUNDECIDE: Osun Debate Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by chopnaira: 7:27pm On Mar 19
Ogun is extremely close to lagos. As a Nigerian, you can't even get to Lagos on land without passing through Ogun state, but the state is underperforming.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by CoronaVirusPro: 7:29pm On Mar 19
Haydens:
Na statisense we go chop ?

When will they compare Thinubu and Bulhari ?

Hello,

If there is any room for comparisons, His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) would best be compared to the likes of Joe Biden and Barrack Obama.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by chopnaira: 7:30pm On Mar 19
press9jatv:
And there’s a clueless failure personified governor in Osun State. Chaiii Osun State treasury has been hugely looted already
The results are oyetola and aregbe's work. Give the current dancing senator some time, and these indices would drop.
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by richidinho(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19
press9jatv:
And there’s a clueless failure personified governor in Osun State. Chaiii Osun State treasury has been hugely looted already

I'm dissaappointed in you😄😄😄
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by jogsman01(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19
press9jatv:
like oyetola looted Osun. You don't live here daug!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Haydens: 7:31pm On Mar 19
CoronaVirusPro:

Hello,

If there is any room for comparisons, His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) would best be compared to the likes of Joe Biden and Barrack Obama.

Oh, my bad I think dumb and sleepy Joe would fit the comparison cos both are highly incompetent. grin grin

Sleepy Joe Vs Pissy Tinubu.

At least both have two things that they can't control.
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by chopnaira: 7:32pm On Mar 19
Xox1945:
Osun state people are so backward with thinking so poor in reasoning
You mean people like Davido, Adeboye, Gov Adeleke, e.t.c are backward in reasoning 😂
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by jogsman01(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19
TINTINABULATION:
This is a pure statistical manipulation with political undertone.

Comparing Osun State with the Almighty Ogun State is like comparing the Southern Hemisphere with the Northern Hemisphere. No basis for comparison.

Osun state is best compared with States like Ekiti, Ondo and not Ogun State.

I, as a proud resident & indigene of Ogun State, totally & vehemently dismiss the above data.
since Osun is being compared to Ogun, that means the state is achieving reasonable growth under the current governor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by GodHimself: 7:33pm On Mar 19
No way to hide from data.

The good news is, whatever can be measured can be improved.

BeninRefugees:
DEPRAVITY ACROSS 4 PILLARS - OGUN & OSUN

PILLARS: Health, Education, Living Standard and Work & Shock

OVERALL - MULTIDIMENSIONALLY POOR
Ogun: 68.1% || Osun: 40.7%

#Statisense
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Zeebuy: 7:35pm On Mar 19
press9jatv:
check well in what way Osun is doing better than Ogun? Is it in IGR, education, human capacity development or health. Just tell me ooo.

I don't usually accept IGR as a statistic for measuring development.
Taxations May provide more funds for government,but they add more load to the masses.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Xox1945(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19
You mean people like Davido, Adeboye, Gov Adeleke, e.t.c are backward in reasoning 😂

Ofcourse
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by mipeesoft(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19
Though I agreed with you to an extent and that doesn't mean the governor is doing well grin
TINTINABULATION:

Comparing Osun State with the Almighty Ogun State is like comparing the Southern Hemisphere with the Northern Hemisphere. No basis for comparison.

I, as a proud resident & indigene of Ogun State, totally & vehemently dismiss the above data.
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by easzypeaszy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19
I have warned all my boys anyone dat married from Ogun..I wish Dem well but my hand no dey der n I won't attend.
Dat state evil too much
No Road, No light, No money
That land is cursed n it can't excel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by GodHimself: 7:37pm On Mar 19
Vision is everything.

Lagos used to be ultra-crap at a point.

Jokerman:
Ogun is the worse governed state on Nigeria... How can you have close proximity with Lagos and still look like village?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by TemmyT002(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19
Lol
Osun is fat better niyen o
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by airsaylongcome: 7:40pm On Mar 19
DEROX:
cheesy oyo beat all SW states except lagos lipsrsealed no cap

Facts. And very surprising given that Ogun is sitting on top of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by mafmag(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19
Dey play...Ogun State backwardness slide pass Michael Jackson's moonwalk grin

TINTINABULATION:

1 Like

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by adioolayi(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19
That's how you give mediocre Governors some oxygen to make nonsense noise about all these statistics grin grin grin

Don't be surprised to see representatives of Osun Government go on air to say their state is doing well than Ogun State grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Na the people of Ogun and Osun can tell you if they are doing well or not ....this Satisense data no cut am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by MadamExcellency: 7:44pm On Mar 19
GodHimself:
Vision is everything.

Lagos used to be ultra-crap at a point.

When?
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Kusu12: 7:46pm On Mar 19
Losers lamentation thread. Just looking for any topic to wail, grunt and peddle falsehood.
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Almiron: 7:47pm On Mar 19
Imagine comparison between Ogun State and Osun that village, y'all high on banned substances... grin grin grin grin

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Kusu12: 7:51pm On Mar 19
Bongadu:
Where those mf yapes??

Yarimo and co comot for here

Your people have been selling their children from time immemorial to feed. Your brothers and sisters are committing suicide everyday. As we speak many of your people are escaping to South West through night buses. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by EteBabaagba222(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19
TINTINABULATION:

You're blessed. Comparing Father and Son. Osun state is even like great ground children to Ogun. I am from Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by foleskay(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19
press9jatv:
Abi werey ni bobo yi ni?? Is this not d same jonny essence that used to post about adeleke during the last oaun election?? Aye n se e gan ooo

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by press9jatv: 7:59pm On Mar 19
foleskay:

Abi werey ni bobo yi ni?? Is this not d same jonny essence that used to post about adeleke during the last oaun election?? Aye n se e gan ooo
the clueless Ade dancer , the clueless loser is busy looting your destiny and your unborn kids. Keep on defending him here. Yeyenatu
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by press9jatv: 8:01pm On Mar 19
richidinho:

I'm dissaappointed in you😄😄😄
disappointed in that dullard he called himself a governor. A dullard that used #1b to renovate governors house upon there is huge hardship in Osun State. Yeyenatu
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Stomoney(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19
Awon temi segbe Tori wipe won Ko ni imo undecided. Why not kuku compare Osun with Lagos mumu grin
press9jatv:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by tuzle(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19
Helpfromabove1:
Osun vs ogun is a wrong comparison

Ogun enjoys lagos influence and a border state with another country

Watin osun get nothing

Osun vs Ekiti is better

ekiti is the worst state in south west when it comes to infrastructure. The state is just so backward. Only two cities can brag of being developed the rest are shit holes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by press9jatv: 8:02pm On Mar 19
chopnaira:

The results are oyetola and aregbe's work. Give the current dancing senator some time, and these indices would drop.
yes, and the clueless and useless dancer never utilised it. He has failed woefully in his assignment to serve the good people of Osun State. He’s just a clueless personified dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Insists On Amnesty For Boko-Haram- 247news / Eligibility For 2015: S-court Dismisses Suit Against Jonathan / Road Users To Pay Multiple Taxes As Bill Awaits Senate's Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.