Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense (12650 Views)

See Channels Televisions Score Card For The Osun Debate / Channels Televisions Score Card For The Osun Debate Of September 16. Pic / #OSUNDECIDE: Osun Debate Live Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by TINTINABULATION(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19
Goodlady:

Alryt. Hope we don't see complain of Ogun people again about their gov since he's better than the last one. Make I go research about the state sef

Some of those opinions are from the angle of extreme ignorance.

Amosun only did road expansions for eight years, whereas some of those roads only serve cosmetic purposes; no cost-benefit value. The State has a low traffic count. Interior and alternative roads, as DA is doing will be far better.

DA touched virtually all sectors from Road, Primary Healthcare, to Hospitals, Education, to Fire Services, construction of Airport, payment of Gratuities, Tertiary Education,.....just name it.

The only issue is that while Amosun heavily depended on media, DA is blinking in the dark.
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Gbogbowa: 10:18pm On Mar 19
TINTINABULATION:
This is a pure statistical manipulation with political undertone.

Comparing Osun State with the Almighty Ogun State is like comparing the Southern Hemisphere with the Northern Hemisphere. No basis for comparison.

Osun state is best compared with States like Ekiti, Ondo and not Ogun State.

I, as a proud resident & indigene of Ogun State, totally & vehemently dismiss the above data.
the data is real and correct all most all the road in Ogun state are bad,most of our youth are now cultist and Yahoo yahoo they don't want to go to school etc infact Ogun state is the worst state in south west now
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by TINTINABULATION(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19
Gbogbowa:
the data is real and correct all most all the road in Ogun state are bad,most of our youth are now cultist and Yahoo yahoo they don't want to go to school etc infact Ogun state is the worst state in south west now

Let's separate the wheat from the shaft. Children becoming yahoo boys & cultists have nothing to do with Government, it points to failure in parental responsibilities.

2. Roads don't become bad in one day. They got spoilt over years, which validates the assertion that past Governments have also been negligent.

3. For instance, one of the most terrible but important roads in Ogun State, where the major chunk of Ogun State Revenues comes from i.e the Agbara-Lusada road was in a state of disrepair for decades. This road was done by DA.
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by tollyboy5(m): 10:51pm On Mar 19
TINTINABULATION:

Comparing Osun State with the Almighty Ogun State is like comparing the Southern Hemisphere with the Northern Hemisphere. No basis for comparison.

I, as a proud resident & indigene of Ogun State, totally & vehemently dismiss the above data.
Osun state faired better in most of the stat. Which shows Ogun state is a glorified failed state with her indigene more concerned about Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by press9jatv: 11:56pm On Mar 19
YoungBlackRico:
Olodo
Clueless Ade dancer you are referring to
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by press9jatv: 12:00am On Mar 20
lekan62:
There is no governor in Ogun State
the clueless governor in Osun State is a clueless waster too. Upon the huge hardship and inflation in Osun State, the clueless waster still spent over #1b on renovating the governor’s house that Aregbesola and Oyetola did. Don’t forget that Oyinlola once renovate the governors house in Osogbo before. Ade dancer is just a clueless treasury waster niii
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Prince111111: 12:12am On Mar 20
TINTINABULATION:

you are a very intelligent person for knowing the sinister tone of the useless comparison from some bitter souls
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Prince111111: 12:13am On Mar 20
foleskay:

Its your Family destiny hes looting,thats why you've been sorrowful,gnashing ur teeth in pain and disdain. You're doomed!!
you gerrit🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by BeninRefugees: 12:19am On Mar 20
Prince111111:
you are a very intelligent person for knowing the sinister tone of the useless comparison from some bitter souls

na Statisense make the comparison o

no be me
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Prince111111: 12:19am On Mar 20
Stomoney:
Aaaah I can now understand that you have been paid but regardless, ade the dancer 8 years as governor is certain. Pele cool
my gov no dole out money to the Guy for his campaign works when we all wanted someone that would have the love of the state at heart not just an individual. Besides, who is he to even begin with🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Prince111111: 12:21am On Mar 20
BeninRefugees:

na Statisense make the comparison o

no be me
I understand you but one of my frustrated brothers don put the matter for head like cap

1 Like

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by tuzle(m): 1:34am On Mar 20
Prince111111:
is it the same statisense that has been during comparison that favoured apc in the past that u are terming bittered soul now just because it doesn't favour them. I can't say much about osun because it has been long I went to any town there but I can say a lot about Ogun because I schooled there and my mum is also from there. Ogun state with all it resources is just too over hyped. The governor is a failure of a person and if not because of rigging in the last election he won't have won. Roads are so bad in Ogun state that I wonder if the governor and every other person under him do pass through those roads. Abeokuta centre that use to be fine before is fading due to poor maintenance culture.
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Prince111111: 3:08am On Mar 20
tuzle:
is it the same statisense that has been during comparison that favoured apc in the past that u are terming bittered soul now just because it doesn't favour them. I can't say much about osun because it has been long I went to any town there but I can say a lot about Ogun because I schooled there and my mum is also from there. Ogun state with all it resources is just too over hyped. The governor is a failure of a person and if not because of rigging in the last election he won't have won. Roads are so bad in Ogun state that I wonder if the governor and every other person under him do pass through those roads. Abeokuta centre that use to be fine before is fading due to poor maintenance culture.
sincerely speaking I understand the post but normally you can't be comparing Osun to Ogun for now and going by the stat, one would know that Osun is growing. Besides, some people are sounding out the present governor like he has been there since the founding of the state.
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Prince111111: 3:10am On Mar 20
richidinho:

I'm dissaappointed in you😄😄😄
seriously he falls my hands. I use to respect his opinions
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by Prince111111: 3:13am On Mar 20
foleskay:

Abi werey ni bobo yi ni?? Is this not d same jonny essence that used to post about adeleke during the last oaun election?? Aye n se e gan ooo
he really disappointed me. You don't go far in blogging industry with this attitude.
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by jersy4: 3:26am On Mar 20
ogun is to lagos,
what kogi is to Abuja.
BASKET CASE

1 Like

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by ABSAO(m): 4:49am On Mar 20
press9jatv:
And there’s a clueless failure personified governor in Osun State. Chaiii Osun State treasury has been hugely looted already
Wèrè aláso, wèrè elébi angry angry

Were you not the one marketing the disaster during electioneering period . I guess you're no more on their payroll cos you've outlived your usefulness cos I understand how you suddenly turn anti government you vehemently campaigned for. Go and get a life !!!
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by press9jatv: 6:03am On Mar 20
ABSAO:

Wèrè aláso, wèrè elébi angry angry

Were you not the one marketing the disaster during electioneering period . I guess you're no more on their payroll cos you've outlived your usefulness cos I understand how you suddenly turn anti government you vehemently campaigned for. Go and get a life !!!
Oponu Afofun gbemu elebi, the clueless treasury looter is looting the state treasury, he’s still your wealth and your unborn kids, you are here displaying your ignorance as usual. Ade dancer loots the Osun State treasury. Like the dullard Ade dancer like is clueless follower here. Yeyenatu 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by maasoap(m): 6:41am On Mar 20
TINTINABULATION:

Thank gods for this kind of occasional information that clears the mentalities that some of you always have about Osun state. Osun state is not rich compared to your, state Ogun as you can see from their IGR. But this information also tells you that Ogun state is being mismanaged. That's it and you all have to deal with that
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by maasoap(m): 6:43am On Mar 20
press9jatv:
check well in what way Osun is doing better than Ogun? Is it in IGR, education, human capacity development or health. Just tell me ooo.
You sure say you understoood what you read? Those percentages are higher for Ogun state than Osun because it is a percentage based on DEPRAVITY, Olodo grin grin grin.

First part was based on DEPRAVITY and it is higher for Ogun state.
DEPRAVITY ACROSS 4 PILLARS - OGUN & OSUN

PILLARS: Health, Education, Living Standard and Work & Shock

Percentage of Population that is deprived:

⭕NUTRITION
Ogun: 28.2% || Osun: 17.2%

⭕FOOD INSECURITY
Ogun: 58% || Osun: 28%

⭕TIME TO HEALTHCARE
Ogun: 5% || Osun: 21.5%

⭕SCHOOL ATTENDANCE
Ogun: 16.7% || Osun: 11%

⭕YEARS OF SCHOOLING
Ogun: 23.9% || Osun: 6.1%

⭕SCHOOL LAG
Ogun: 16.9% || Osun: 12.5%

⭕EDUCATION INDICATORS
Out of school Children [6-18yrs]
Ogun: 20.50% [280,000 children]
Osun: 12.80% [150,000 children]

⭕WATER
Ogun: 44.2% || Osun: 13.1%

⭕WATER RELIABILITY
Ogun: 8.9% || Osun: 8.4%

⭕SANITATION
Ogun: 63.3% || Osun: 37%

⭕HOUSING MATERIALS
Ogun: 36.8% || Osun: 13.8%

⭕COOKING FUEL
Ogun: 57.6% || Osun: 34.5%

⭕ASSETS
Ogun: 37.2% || Osun: 15.2%

⭕UNEMPLOYMENT
Ogun: 6.6% || Osun: 6.2%

⭕UNDEREMPLOYMENT
Ogun: 7.5% || Osun: 8.1%

⭕SECURITY SHOCK
Ogun: 6.4% || Osun: 10.8%

Now, check the second part to clear your confusion about the first part
Overall rank in Ease of Doing Business 2023:
🟢Osun ranked 17th / 37
🔴Ogun ranked 30th

[1] INFRASTRUCTURE - Covering Electricity, Transportation, Logistics, and Telecoms & Internet:
🟢Osun ranked 27th
🔴Ogun ranked 36th

[2] SECURE & STABLE ENVIRON
🟢Osun ranked 15th
🔴Ogun ranked 21st

[3] TRANSPARENCY & ACCESSIBILITY OF INFO - Covering Investment Promotion and Accessing key information:
🟢Osun ranked 13th
🔴Ogun ranked 28th

[4] REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT - Covering Biz registration, License renewal, Contract enforcement, Land & property acquisition, and Paying taxes:
🟢Osun ranked 16th
🔴Ogun ranked 23rd

[5] SKILLS AND LABOUR
🔴Osun ranked 17th
🟢Ogun ranked 6th

[6] ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY - Covering Funding, Forex, New/range of Customers:
🟢Osun ranked 18th
🔴Ogun ranked 29th

OVERALL - MULTIDIMENSIONALLY POOR
Ogun: 68.1% || Osun: 40.7%

1 Like

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by press9jatv: 8:23am On Mar 20
maasoap:

You sure say you understoood what you read? Those percentages are higher for Ogun state than Osun because it is a percentage based on DEPRAVITY, Olodo grin grin grin.

in Tinubu voice Na statistics we dey chop niii. BudgIT, NBS have their own statistics too. Dey play here. Infact this same statistence or wetin dem dey called them stated that Osun State recorded high inflation food rate in Nigeria 🇳🇬. Very unfortunate situation. Ade dancer isn’t doing well too. That one Na to loots the State treasury away.

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by BeninRefugees: 9:32am On Mar 20
maasoap:

don't call him olodo chief

phones have 2GB RAM 4GB RAM .......

1 Like

Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by MSGAMBLE9: 10:25am On Mar 20
Zeebuy:

I don't usually accept IGR as a statistic for measuring development.
Taxations May provide more funds for government,but they add more load to the masses.
This is a typical backward mentality.... Western Europe mostly depends on tax to fund their development.... Ghost don't pay taxes, working people and businesses do ( which are in short supply in SE judging by their shameful meagre revenue comparable to war zone of NE).

https://www.nairaland.com/7661590/south-east-highest-number-poor-people

https://www.nairaland.com/7663446/lagos-ogun-kano-account-27

https://www.nairaland.com/7762904/sit-at-home-southeast-no-economic-impact

You are only saying this bcoz your home region is nothing to write home about... Ogun IGR alone dwarf the entire SE...

Yeyenatu oshi!!!!
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by richidinho(m): 11:28am On Mar 20
press9jatv:
disappointed in that dullard he called himself a governor. A dullard that used #1b to renovate governors house upon there is huge hardship in Osun State. Yeyenatu

My friend wee you kip kwayet??

I'm correcting you but you are still claiming right instead of deleting that rubbish
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by press9jatv: 11:34am On Mar 20
richidinho:

My friend wee you kip kwayet??

I'm correcting you but you are still claiming right instead of deleting that rubbish
truths is bitter here, you just have to display your ignorance as usual here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by ABSAO(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20
press9jatv:
Oponu Afofun gbemu elebi, the clueless treasury looter is looting the state treasury, he’s still your wealth and your unborn kids, you are here displaying your ignorance as usual. Ade dancer loots the Osun State treasury. Like the dullard Ade dancer like is clueless follower here. Yeyenatu 🤣🤣🤣

Oti ya wèrè. Did you market the failure or not . You these political jobbers will market a failure in the hope of getting appointments and later turn critics when you're used and dumped. Will you have typed this if you're offered just 30k to do white washing job on NL ? .you guys don't care about development. You guys are dragging us backwards!
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by maasoap(m): 7:13am On Mar 21
BeninRefugees:

don't call him olodo chief

phones have 2GB RAM 4GB RAM .......

grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Vs Osun Debate - Statisense by maasoap(m): 7:16am On Mar 21
press9jatv:
in Tinubu voice Na statistics we dey chop niii. BudgIT, NBS have their own statistics too. Dey play here. Infact this same statistence or wetin dem dey called them stated that Osun State recorded high inflation food rate in Nigeria 🇳🇬. Very unfortunate situation. Ade dancer isn’t doing well too. That one Na to loots the State treasury away.
Yeah, I read it too, closely followed that of Lagos state and I can't disagree. We can't choose what to believe and what not to believe whenever statisense talks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Unveils Citizens’ Delivery Tracker To Hold Ministers Accountable / Deji Adeyanju Wants FG, EFCC To Stop Uzodimma From Taking More Loans / I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.