Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Mr. Peter Obi Can Win 2027 Election If He Do These - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Peter Obi Can Win 2027 Election If He Do These (2049 Views)

Obi May Win 2027 My Reason / Tinubu Will Lose 2023 Election If……. – APC Chairman, Adamu / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Peter Obi Can Win 2027 Election If He Do These by maestroferddi: 4:38pm On Mar 23
UncleAyo:

How has Mr. Peter Obi rescue the people of Anambra from the mess and wreckage of past governors of Anambra state? You and I will be alive to see a better Nigeria. it will not be long...

The hopeless expectations of a hopeless man...

You are obviously not smart... Else you should have figured out that it is only dumb people who get deceived by silly statements put out by irresponsible leaders who are too rich/active in demagoguery but parlous in what it takes to bring lasting positive change to bear...

I dont have time for people like you, ogbeni...
Re: Mr. Peter Obi Can Win 2027 Election If He Do These by aremubabs: 6:11pm On Mar 23
maestroferddi:
Oga you can believe any load of crap as you wish but I put it to you that most of Peter Obi's admirers were mindful of his stewardship as the governor of Anambra State.

He was so good that his influence was well noted across the five states of the South East.

I probably cannot cure you of self-defeating hatred and cheap ethnic narrowmindedness, but I put it to you that Peter Obi will prove a transformational leader if he gets the chance.

There is way he will turn out a Tinubu or a Buhari...why because he is simply not wired that way...

He will ensure that the loopholes through which corruption seeps through the Nigerian fabric gets blocked for good...

I will like to know how you think he would achieve this.
Re: Mr. Peter Obi Can Win 2027 Election If He Do These by UncleAyo: 6:45pm On Mar 23
maestroferddi:
The hopeless expectations of a hopeless man...

You are obviously not smart... Else you should have figured out that it is only dumb people who get deceived by silly statements put out by irresponsible leaders who are too rich/active in demagoguery but parlous in what it takes to bring lasting positive change to bear...

I dont have time for people like you, ogbeni...

SMH.

Knowing where you're coming from, I don't have to prove or explain anything to you.
Re: Mr. Peter Obi Can Win 2027 Election If He Do These by UncleAyo: 3:29pm On Apr 02
Another day to be alive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Controversial Zambian Archbishop Milingo Kicked Out Of Catholic Church / Pet For President Jonathan: Your Recommendation / Igbos In Lagos State: My Experience By Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.