Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

What Is Jesus' Teaching? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Jesus' Teaching? (429 Views)

Real Picture Of Jesus Teaching The People In The Synagogue Surfaced / Heaven And Hell-fire According To Jesus Teaching Is Real / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Templee333(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19
MaxInDHouse:

Guy, i'm not your brother but your neighbour!

You're missing something here o.

All those claiming JWs on this forum are saying JWs are good that's why we joined them nah or have you heard of anyone who claimed Jesus and his disciples are good but never one of them? cheesy
I live among Jws and i know about many of them who complain about their wickedness and hypocrisy when they are out of sight but they will praise themselves in public.

1 Like

Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19
Templee333:

Please where did you get your result from, was it google? Or wikipedia? Please tell me i want to check something

The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob promised that in the last days His true worshipers will be gathered together as one big organization and they will use what is found in His word to teach themselves, they will divert their resources into the production of food and information materials, stop the production of weapons among themselves, vow never to raise weapons against anyone and continue teaching their neighbours the same thing. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Ọmọ regarding what i just quoted only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are meeting up no other religion on this planet earth! smiley
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Templee333(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19
MaxInDHouse:

The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob promised that in the last days His true worshipers will be gathered together as one big organization and they will use what is found in His word to teach themselves, they will divert their resources into the production of food and information materials, stop the production of weapons among themselves, vow never to raise weapons against anyone and continue teaching their neighbours the same thing. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Ọmọ regarding what i just quoted only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are meeting up no other religion on this planet earth! smiley
If a deeper life or seventh day adventist or Church of christ member say the same thing i hope you will not argue?
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19
Templee333:
I live among Jws and i know about many of them who complain about their wickedness and hypocrisy when they are out of sight but they will praise themselves in public.

"I wrote something to the congregation, but Di·otʹre·phes, who likes to have the first place among them, does not accept anything from us with respect. That is why if I come, I will call attention to the works he is doing in spreading malicious talk about us. Not being content with this, he refuses to welcome the brothers with respect; and those who want to welcome them, he tries to hinder and to throw out of the congregation." 3John 9-10

So no be today such people exist but instead of sitting among them {Psalms 1:1} you should have advised them to get another religion as you're doing now! wink
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19
Templee333:

If a deeper life or seventh day adventist or Church of christ member say the same thing i hope you will not argue?

Let them say it first nah abi nah you dey speak for them? cheesy
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19
Templee333:
Brother o, you said JWs are good to people around them, call those people to come and testify how jw are good to them not for you to praise yourself. Mention them to come and testify publicly. I can also call one or two persons to come and testify. Courz please give ur testimony

Lol
You'll surely die in the hands of every other religious people if there's a conflict

Not among Jehovah's people. They'll rather be killed than kill
That such people exists in this wicked world shows they are good

Your eyes are too blind to see

How far?
You said you wanted to travel out of this planet and live alone?
Wetin sup
😂
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Templee333(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19
[quote author=Aemmyjah post=129009473]

Lol
You'll surely die in the hands of every other religious people if there's a conflict

Not among Jehovah's people. They'll rather be killed than kill
That such people exists in this wicked world shows they are good

Your eyes are too blind to see

How far?
You said you wanted to travel out of this planet and live alone?
Wetin sup
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Templee333(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19
I'm too blind to see them, i agree. Time shall tell who is really blind
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19
Templee333:

Have you yet traveled to your dream planet to live alone?
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Templee333(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19
Aemmyjah:

Have you yet traveled to your dream planet to live alone?
even in your bible Noah was mocked for saying that a heavy rain will fall and only what is in the ark will survive. Yes, even your Jesus was mocked for saying he can destroy and build the temple in 3 days. So?
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19
Templee333:
even in your bible Noah was mocked for saying that a heavy rain will fall and only what is in the ark will survive. Yes, even your Jesus was mocked for saying he can destroy and build the temple in 3 days. So?

I'm not mocking
I am fully in support of your mission to migrate to another planet alone

You better go before it's too late6
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51am On Mar 20
Templee333:

Time has spoken in volume!

From late 1800s Charles Taze Russell began a research on why religions have brought so much pain and suffering to humanity, he was going from one church to another with the aim of finding the truth about what Christ laid down as principles for his disciples and Jesus began noticing this man even though he never spoke directly to him, Russell later found a clue with the Seventh Day Adventis and later he discovered that the church is not ready for the improvement needed to meet up with the things Jesus laid down so he left once again and now with his own group of researchers they began the journey as Jesus started leading the group and directing them to make adjustments where it's needed up till today.

So how has time spoken?

Out of all the religions claiming Christians on this planet today Jehovah's Witnesses have been able to make sure that all the members are active preachers and industrious teachers of God's word anywhere they are {Matthew 28:19-20} they have fulfilled what Malachi said at Chapter 3:16 and many sincere and honest hearted individuals have noticed this group as the one and only organization directed by the true God! Malachi 3:18

From my own personal experience in religion i discovered that the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 is exactly what Micah repeated at chapter 4:1-3 and only Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling this prophecy today.

So my friend time has spoken in volumes that what Charles Taze Russell started that time had God's backing even though he made lots of errors while searching for the truth.

Our light is getting ever brighter that is why you can never ever find a single religion on this planet that can stand side by side with this organization to prove they're up to date in the fulfillment of what God promised regarding His united worshipers! Zephaniah 3:9 smiley
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Templee333(m): 7:27am On Mar 20
You are repeating what you read from a book. Reality is different from that. Let outsiders praise you and not your own lips. Don't be like the thieve who was crucified alongside christ, for he kept praising himself until his partner rebuked him. Don't be like Goliath who kept boasting until David defeated him hands down. Don't be like the pharisee who kept praising himself in prayer until God declared a tax collector more righteous than him. It is a fatal mistake for one to exalt himself before God. Beware brother! Beware!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Mar 20
Templee333:

You are repeating what you read from a book. Reality is different from that. Let outsiders praise you and not your own lips. Don't be like the thieve who was crucified alongside christ, for he kept praising himself until his partner rebuked him. Don't be like Goliath who kept boasting until David defeated him hands down. Don't be like the pharisee who kept praising himself in prayer until God declared a tax collector more righteous than him. It is a fatal mistake for one to exalt himself before God. Beware brother! Beware!

I keep correcting you Mr faithless that you are not my brother, you were never my brother, you won't be my brother and you can never ever be my brother what you are to me is neighbour get that straight that you are my neighbours not my brother!

I'm not boasting about myself but i'm telling the world what i discovered about a group the joyful things i can't keep alone to myself! smiley
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Templee333(m): 8:15am On Mar 20
MaxInDHouse:

I keep correcting you Mr faithless that you are not my brother, you were never my brother, you won't be my brother and you can never ever be my brother what you are to me is neighbour get that straight that you are my neighbours not my brother!

I'm not boasting about myself but i'm telling the world what i discovered about a group the joyful things i can't keep alone to myself! smiley
it's written in your bible that "all of you are brothers", but you are still entangled by the bitterness of your forebear, that's why it's hard for you to accept what your bible say even when you claim to be a bible scholar. Well, i can't share in your segregation so i keep using the term "brother" as i'm taught. It's a miracle that you teach people about God while you deny being part of that God.

1 Like

Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49am On Mar 20
Templee333:
it's written in your bible that "all of you are brothers", but you are still entangled by the bitterness of your forebear, that's why it's hard for you to accept what your bible say even when you claim to be a bible scholar. Well, i can't share in your segregation so i keep using the term "brother" as i'm taught. It's a miracle that you teach people about God while you deny being part of that God.

Highlighted is directed only to those having the same line of thought in Christ Jesus {Matthew 23:8} that's why he questioned the person who called his unbelieving immediate family his brothers and mother:

While he was yet speaking to the crowds, his mother and brothers were standing outside, seeking to speak to him. So someone said to him: “Look! Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak to you.” In reply he said to the one who spoke to him: “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And extending his hand toward his disciples, he said: “Look! My mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, that one is my brother and sister and mother" Matthew 12:46-50

So get it straight today that if you and i don't share the same line of thought in beliefs you are not my brother rather you're my neighbour! smiley
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55am On Mar 20
The faithless guy wants to be my brother in what way?

You're not related to me by blood, you're not related to me through business, you're not related to me by faith so in what way are you my brother? cheesy
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Emusan(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20
Maximus692:
Highlighted is a misconception the brothers didn't sell all their possessions rather wealthy ones among those who traveled to Jerusalem sold properties they can give away in that city to assist their brothers so the poor ones also sold whatever they can give away bring it to the Apostles to be shared equally among them for those in need to return home with something. Act 4:32-37

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are still doing that today that's why you can see that we all have the Bibles and other publications free our Halls are built through the contributions of wealthy brothers in many countries who have willed their properties to Watchtower after their death such properties are sold to help brothers in poor countries like African so that all of us can have what we need as brothers and sisters.

@Templee333

I want you to read this part of his post very well and compare it with the screenshots attached below.

See how he mentioned what the early Christian did and said Jehovah Witness are doing the same TODAY.

But in the attached screenshot, you'll see the hypocrite claiming that the acts of selling properties and sharing them among early Christians is EVIL, of Flesh and what Jesus never taught anyone.

Then you'll know the kind of person you're dealing with.

1 Like

Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Templee333(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20
Emusan:

@Templee333

I want you to read this part of his post very well and compare it with the screenshots attached below.

See how he mentioned what the early Christian did and said Jehovah Witness are doing the same TODAY.

But in the attached screenshot, you'll see the hypocrite claiming that the acts of selling properties and sharing them among early Christians is EVIL, of Flesh and what Jesus never taught anyone.

Then you'll know the kind of person you're dealing with.
i've seen that. Let's just wait and expect more lies. He's coming to explain himself again with many more lies.
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20
Templee333:
i've seen that. Let's just wait and expect more lies. He's coming to explain himself again with many more lies.

Keep waiting for more lies yet you know where to get the truth shey?

Funny atheists!

The brothers started that thing but it wasn't well planned like what we does today instead of sharing the money we use it to get things all members will benefit from for instance Bibles, publications, relief materials, Kingdom Halls and many more.
Sharing money to make everyone equal is what is evil because Jesus said we will always have the poor with us {Mark 14:7} therefore we can always help by getting the things they need to continue serving our God with joy like the rest of the brothers. 2Corinthians 8:14

So both of you are wrong that's why you can't find a single religion where people sell their properties only to bring the money and start sharing equally among themselves.

That's what they got wrong back then but today Jesus used God's Holy Spirit to direct his disciples on how to make use of such funds.

You can still ask your friends to help you in finding any religion claiming Christians that's sharing money equally among themselves today if you don't believe what i'm telling you now after all they claimed they're also Christians!
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Emusan(m): 11:29am On Mar 22
MaxInDHouse:

Keep waiting for more lies yet you know where to get the truth shey?

Funny atheists!

The brothers started that thing but it wasn't well planned like what we does today instead of sharing the money we use it to get things all members will benefit from for instance Bibles, publications, relief materials, Kingdom Halls and many more.
Sharing money to make everyone equal is what is evil because Jesus said we will always have the poor with us {Mark 14:7} therefore we can always help by getting the things they need to continue serving our God with joy like the rest of the brothers. 2Corinthians 8:14

So both of you are wrong that's why you can't find a single religion where people sell their properties only to bring the money and start sharing equally among themselves.

That's what they got wrong back then but today Jesus used God's Holy Spirit to direct his disciples on how to make use of such funds.

You can still ask your friends to help you in finding any religion claiming Christians that's sharing money equally among themselves today if you don't believe what i'm telling you now after all they claimed they're also Christians!

Lying liar jws like his father the Devil.

Your organisation called what the Apostles did as an act of generosity and you're still here defending lies from your perverted brain.

On that thread you evil claim your organisation has STOPPED THAT EVIL ACT.

Now, you're claiming they started it but it wasn't well planned like what we does today.

Sharing money equal wasn't to pull anybody out of POVERTY but to show their unbiased mind towards everyone. It's never EVIL and not what Jesus spoke about when He said we will always have the poor with us.

So how come you claimed your organisation HAD STOPPED IT then but now claiming it was only modified now?

You see why your lying mouth can't have the truth.

Below is where you said your organisation STOPPED the practice and what Jesus never taught.

So, how can you now claiming you're doing what Jesus never taught?

1 Like

Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22
Emusan:

So, how can you now claiming you're doing what Jesus never taught?

Not sharing money at meetings! wink
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Emusan(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22
MaxInDHouse:
Not sharing money at meetings! wink

When was that stop and who was sharing thing at the meeting?

1 Like

Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22
Emusan:

When was that stop and who was sharing thing at the meeting?

In the first century immediately after the death of Annanias and Saphiras they stopped it then in our time God's Holy Spirit directed us to do the right thing which is donating just as they donated but this time around it's what we need for the ministry that is shared equally not money unlike the mistake they made back then.
Imagine if it was things needed for the ministry that was shared back then do you think the couple will long for it especially when they knew it won't make them richer materially?
But let's say you know any group today where you can just take 20k to their meetings and return with 200k will you ever miss such a gathering?
Even if they're lying about God most people will attend for the money involved.
That's what they got wrong which has now been corrected due to NEW LIGHT! smiley
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Emusan(m): 2:47pm On Mar 22
MaxInDHouse:

In the first century immediately after the death of Annanias and Saphiras they stopped it then in our time God's Holy Spirit directed us to do the right thing which is donating just as they donated but this time around it's what we need for the ministry that is shared equally not money unlike the mistake they made back then.
Imagine if it was things needed for the ministry that was shared back then do you think the couple will long for it especially when they knew it won't make them richer materially?
But let's say you know any group today where you can just take 20k to their meetings and return with 200k will you ever miss such a gathering?
Even if they're lying about God most people will attend for the money involved.
That's what they got wrong which has now been corrected due to NEW LIGHT! smiley

Lies upon lies cheesy grin cheesy grin

Well your organisation says their acts is generous and I'll only take you serious if you produce where watchtower taught this your heretic teaching.

The same God's Holy Spirit who told you that I'm using three different moniker on Nairaland cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Always lying in the name of God's Holy Spirit.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:52pm On Mar 22
Emusan:

Lies upon lies cheesy grin cheesy grin
Well your organisation says their acts is generous and I'll only take you serious if you produce where watchtower taught this your heretic teaching. The same God's Holy Spirit who told you that I'm using three different moniker on Nairaland cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Always lying in the name of God's Holy Spirit.

Your agitation means nothing to me if you're asking a thought provoking question i will teach you what you should know.

Did they sell their properties?
YES!
Did they contribute to assist themselves?
YES!
Was it a generous act on the part of donors?
YES!

So why did they stop it after the death of Annanias and Saphiras?

Because they're not supposed to share money rather it's what they needed for the ministry that should go round in order for everyone to participate joyfully in the work Jesus assigned to them! wink
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Emusan(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22
MaxInDHouse:
Your agitation means nothing to me if you're asking a thought provoking question i will teach you what you should know.

The evidence is here on who is agitating.

Did they sell their properties?
YES!
Did they contribute to assist themselves?
YES!
Was it a generous act on the part of donors?
YES!

Now the lying liar has agreed that it's a GENEROUS ACT

So why did they stop it after the death of Annanias and Saphiras?

Provide your evidence that it was stopped after the death of Ananias and Sapphiras.

Because they're not supposed to share money rather it's what they needed for the ministry that should go round in order for everyone to participate in the work Jesus assigned to them joyful! wink

Delusion!

It was stated clearly that the couple died FOR LYING against God's Holy Spirit like watchtower and you are doing today not because they share money.

So, it was never EVIL and of flesh.

Just provide where watchtower taught this your heretic teachings.

Is that hard for you to do?

1 Like

Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22
Emusan:

The evidence is here on who is agitating.
Now the lying liar has agreed that it's a GENEROUS ACT
Provide your evidence that it was stopped after the death of Ananias and Sapphiras.
Delusion!
It was stated clearly that the couple died FOR LYING against God's Holy Spirit like watchtower and you are doing today not because they share money.
So, it was never EVIL and of flesh.
Just provide where watchtower taught this your heretic teachings.
Is that hard for you to do?

OK it must come from Watchtower.

Chai faithless miscreants and their life!

If it's from Watchtower they will object but now that i'm showing him from the scriptures he wants it to come from Watchtower.

If they didn't stop how come no religion is practicing it today among all those claiming Christians?

Àbí it continue yet no religion is practicing it today except Jehovah's Witnesses who don't share money at our meetings? cheesy
Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by Emusan(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22
MaxInDHouse:

OK it must come from Watchtower.

Chai faithless miscreants and their life!

If it's from Watchtower they will object but now that i'm showing him from the scriptures he wants it to come from Watchtower.

If they didn't stop how come no religion is practicing it today among all those claiming Christians?

Àbí it continue yet no religion is practicing it today except Jehovah's Witnesses who don't share money at our meetings? cheesy

Damage control!

Medicine after death....

The key issues is that you later succumbed to the fact that what they did was an act of GENEROSITY instead of the heretic teachings.

Bury your empty head in shame.

1 Like

Re: What Is Jesus' Teaching? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22
Emusan:

Damage control!

Medicine after death....

The key issues is that you later succumbed to the fact that what they did was an act of GENEROSITY instead of the heretic teachings.

Bury your empty head in shame.

Oya practice it in your church nah àbí na only Jehovah's Witnesses must practice what Jesus taught his disciples? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It / Benefits Of Wisdom (8) / Attitude Of Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.