Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It (427 Views)

Deeper Life Members Are Angry Over The Invitation Of Gospel Artists To now sing / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by Slytiger: 3:35pm On Apr 06
In a viral video trending on social media and being shared by the SSA to Lagos governor on new media, Jibril Gawat, Apostle Johnson Sulaiman can be heard and seen telling bitter election losers to move on atleast till 2027.

Some speech from the video:

You love evil..How come life as moved on and you are the only person that can't move.

You are complaining that leaders are not doing well, they have power so they bully, but you, you have data- you bully.

Because the person you wanted to win didn't win, so Nigeria should scatter. What kind of person are you?

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1776212211024658480?t=qHy-RLeg-STEghlK9xr_Mg&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by illicit(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06
Make dem prepare for 2031

🥵

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by Slytiger: 3:42pm On Apr 06
Reactions to the video:

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by Obiedun(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06
You don't need to tell them. Let them continue.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by kettykin: 3:47pm On Apr 06
Everyone has moved on except for apc that has plunged the country into economic woes, demolishing innocent peoples property in Abuja , Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by adamusuleiman1: 3:49pm On Apr 06
kettykin:
Everyone has moved on except for apc that has plunged the country into economic woes, demolishing innocent peoples property in Abuja , Lagos.
What about Soludo and Otti that wer busy demolishing too? Are they APC too?

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by richie240: 3:51pm On Apr 06
Obidients, over to you!
cool

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by MrProlific95: 3:53pm On Apr 06
Suleiwoman has alws been a mole in Nigerian Christendom.

He has no spiritual or biblical messages to preach anymore, hence he has to dabble into trivial and mundane matters.

When I see or hear him I remember the story of Ichabod

may God restore him das if at all Jesus is his master.

If you want to know a prophet of Mammon, watch it when he cannot preach accountability to the political class but he busy himself with trying to win friends in high politics
Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by opamoses1: 3:53pm On Apr 06
I don't like this pastor especially after all the otobo issue and his prick all over the internet, but he spoke the truth here. He is directing the message to the emergency lovers of Nigeria aka the headless fascist mob. grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by opamoses1: 3:55pm On Apr 06
MrProlific95:

He has no spiritual or biblical messages to preach anymore, hence he has to dabble into trivial and mundane matters.

may God restore him das if at all Jesus is his master
You did not make this comment when he was supporting Peter Obi prior to the election. You are one of those he was referring to.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by MrProlific95: 3:56pm On Apr 06
opamoses1:

You did not make this comment when he was supporting Peter Obi prior to the election. You are one of those he was referring to.
Before you quote me maybe you should chexk who you gonna reply I dont do the Agbadoo obidence charade

Suleiwoman has no business calling anyone mad, how is that a message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by MrProlific95: 3:58pm On Apr 06
Let the hustling Apostle go and settle his case with his former occultist tormentors who wanted to kill him when his bulletproof car saved him.

Besides the Otobo case and Halima Abubkar episode is still fresh and he is no different from celebrities, I suppose he wants the spotlight again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by helinues: 4:04pm On Apr 06
Apostle Sule is the next in line to be cancelled

grin

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by Paraman: 4:04pm On Apr 06
Slytiger:

You are complaining that leaders are not doing well, they have power so they bully, but you, you have data- you bully.

Because the person you wanted to win didn't win, so Nigeria should scatter. What kind of person are you?

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1776212211024658480?t=qHy-RLeg-STEghlK9xr_Mg&s=19
They are IPOBdients

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by mobisonkk2: 4:10pm On Apr 06
Obidients are fascists and evil. They want bad news because obi lost an election.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by DeLaRue: 4:14pm On Apr 06
What has continued to astound me is how some viciously condemn any positive development or news

Even government policies that will benefit them personally, they cry to high evens in rejecting it.

I have never seen anything like it

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by mobisonkk2: 4:29pm On Apr 06
He will never respond to you. They are hypocrites and very hopeless.

adamusuleiman1:

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by kettykin: 4:31pm On Apr 06
adamusuleiman1:

All demolition in Abia was duly compensated
Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by adamusuleiman1: 5:01pm On Apr 06
kettykin:

All demolition in Abia was duly compensated
Change of goal post. You have moved from demolition to compensation.

Anyway, those that built ilegal structures in Umiahia which were demolished by the Abia state government last sept, Oct, November and February weren't compensated. Same as all over the country, you don't get compensated for building illegally.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by opamoses1: 5:07pm On Apr 06
helinues:
Apostle Sule is the next in line to be cancelled

grin
Suleimain get craze for head well well. He will be ready for them grin
Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by seanfer(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06
MrProlific95:
Before you quote me maybe you should chexk who you gonna reply I dont do the Agbadoo obidence charade

Suleiwoman has no business calling anyone mad, how is that a message

Seems like you can't understand a simple sentence. He said they sound stop the madness. He didn't call them mad.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by ngwaIgbo223: 5:15pm On Apr 06
Election is over and the pain moved to south West and core northern Nigeria, we Nigerians are Happy with that.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by helinues: 5:15pm On Apr 06
MrProlific95:

may God restore him das if at all Jesus is his master.

If you want to know a prophet of Mammon, watch it when he cannot preach accountability to the political class but he busy himself with trying to win friends in high politics

Very easy people to predict..

grin
Re: Apostle Suleiman Advises People Angry Over Election Loss To Get Over It by faceland: 5:16pm On Apr 06
Everyone that want to support government keep seeing things getter worse beyond our imagination.

The only solution is look at what his masters (some say na IMF) wants and do the opposite in rebellion.

They want to reduce population, have more kids... They want to reduce cO2, cut more trees.

Only a foolish person would want Nigeria to fail while he is trapped inside, don't even have passport.

(1) (Reply)

Special Interdenominational Service For Alhaja Abibatu. / The Devil Used Me" - Edo Bishop Who Raped 15-year-old Girl Confesses / Repentance & Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.